Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

✤┇⊰ the。 `unluckyCLOVERFIELD ⊱ 〉 |ooc|

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

✤┇⊰ the。 `unluckyCLOVERFIELD ⊱ 〉 |ooc|

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 am

✤ ┇⊰ ▪▪▪ THE STORY;;

This was a regular orphanage once. It was a lone mansion on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere and the hill was covered in clovers. It was a pretty sight to see, and inside it was just as amazing. Though it had a head director who wasn't exactly the kindest man around. He was strict and reeked of alcohol and his smile was eerie and could make anyone uncomfortable...

Then there are of course kids. Some kids quickly come as they leave, and some have been at the orphanage for most of their life and have been pretty good friends for a good majority of that time as well. As an oath of their friendship they created the Black Rose Aristocrat Club. It was all just fun and games and innocent play; but as years passed and they grew older and smarter they all saw that the head director was not the real authority of the house and became disrespectful, putting themselves in charge in protecting the other orphans. And as more time went by, they became more obsessed with power rather than a safe environment would allowand thus began to turn on each other.

During this progress, some have mysteriously vanished and even the head director and the other adult figures at the orphanage disappeared as well {I am highly suggesting they have been adopted, or so you would like to think}. After that, this place was long forgotten and it was down to just a handful of kids; eight to be exact. The current and what seems like the permanent ranks of this club; the Prince and Princess, Duke and Duchess, Count and Countess, Baron and Baroness. And then there was the lower ranks Poor and Beggar, but there was only two to fill those spots and they remained one Poor and one Beggar for a short while.

The reason why things are like this is due to the Princess. She is the true authority of this place now because she is smart and very manipulative. Somehow she finds your weak points and holds it against you, what used to be child's folk tales with a 'Stray Dog' that will eat you up if you are bad, have turned into threatening lives. There are live witnesses and proof that what she and the rest of the Aristocrats do that not even the toughest bullies would even consider. How she makes you stay is she steals a very precious item of yours and holds it against you to make you stay and keep order in this house of hers. Yes this orphanage may not be much, but they view it as their fortress and their home. For awhile there was a long pause of boredom and just a regular normal time for once.

However, now two new young adults came across this orphanage. How very unfortunate and unlucky they are. This began to stir up again once they were forced to join them and now the newcomers filled the rank of the Beggars and the other Beggar turned into a Poor rank and things began to go back to the way they were. The new Beggars have been here for a few months and don't like to be pushed around, but know this place needs to be a happy place once again they just need to convince the Poor Ones if they are willing to trust them while stay in their current and better rank. Will the new Beggars convince the Poor Ones to form an alliance to overthrow the Aristocrats? Will the Aristocrats help them as well? Or will they continue to fight for the crown?

✤ ┇⊰ ▪▪▪ THE SOCIAL CLASSES;;

The Aristocrats
The eight teenagers who’ve lived here the longest. At one point they were really close and they always took care of each other, but when more orphans started coming and saw that the Head Director wasn’t exactly an authority figure, they became disrespectful. Feeling that this was their home alone, The Aristocrats put themselves in charge of the other orphans. As time went on the Aristocrats became more concerned with power than a safe environment. They’re cruel, unstable, and lonely. Their power-hungry nature has put quite a dent in their friendship.

The Poor
They’ve lived here almost as long as the Aristocrats. As far as they’re concerned, the Aristocrats were always a mean bunch. At first they didn’t seem any more different than your typical school-yard bullies, but they’ve seen the Aristocrats do things to others that not even the toughest of bullies would consider. The Poor aren’t all that innocent though. Though they are fairly nicer, they can be cruel to each other and even to the Beggars. They have considered helping the Beggars, but they fear losing their social class and being dropped back to the Beggars.

The Beggars
They’ve only been here a few months. In that short amount of time they’ve managed to cause quite the disturbance. They’re not as cruel as the Aristocrats, but they can be aggressive. They don’t enjoy being pushed around, but they have to do what they are told to do or else its to the Basement. They’re hoping to rid this corrupt kingdom of those Aristocrats and make the orphanage a home again. However, before they can make this place a happy home, they’ll need to convince The Poor to help them.

✤ ┇⊰ ▪▪▪ THE RULES;;

Please only post Character Sheets in the respective thread. All other speak will go here.
This will be on a first come-first serve basis, and I will give reservations.
I request that you start out with two characters, a male and a female, so the roles get filled faster.
Ask any questions if you have any...because that's about all I have to say =)

✤ ┇⊰ ▪▪▪ THE LADIES;;

The Princess;; TheOneAndOnly
✤┇⊰ control freak, sadistic and two faced.
✤┇⊰ if something doesn't go her way, she flips.
✤┇⊰ very manipulative, and steals 'important items' from her 'kingdom' to make them stay and do her bidding.

The Duchess;;
thelittlethings♥
✤┇⊰ two faced, narcissistic and promiscuous.
✤┇⊰ doesn't like to get her hands dirty, so she goes to the 'Countess'.
✤┇⊰ she is power hungry, loves authority and feeds off the 'Prince'.

The Countess;; RaeRaeButterfly
✤┇⊰ twisted, obedient and a tad bit crazy.
✤┇⊰ does other people's dirty work - no questions asked (mainly the 'Duchess')
✤┇⊰ obsessed over the the 'Count'.

The Baroness;; Sarcasm
✤┇⊰ intelligent, motherly and the sweetest of the group.
✤┇⊰ the one that takes notes and has journals of what the Aristocrats do at meetings.
✤┇⊰ has feelings for the 'Duke', though she doesn't like what he does.

The ♀ Poor One;;

✤┇⊰ determined, paranoid, and somewhat mean to the 'Beggars'
✤┇⊰ has been a 'Poor One' ever since she can remember and doesn't want to be 'demoted'.
✤┇⊰ has feelings for the ♂ 'Poor One' but aware of his feelings towards another, which she finds absurd.

The ♀ Beggar;; Aika
✤┇⊰ cheerful, bubbly and a bit hyper and ditzy.
✤┇⊰ the new female Beggar, but does her job poorly, but mysteriously surpasses.
✤┇⊰ she finds her heart belonging to the other ♂ Beggar.

✤ ┇⊰ ▪▪▪ THE GENTLEMEN;;

The Prince;; Aika
✤┇⊰ brave, kind and understanding towards everyone.
✤┇⊰ stands up for what he believes in.
✤┇⊰ he is the one to calm the 'Princess' down when she's is pissy.

The Duke;;

✤┇⊰ short-tempered, cold, reserved and strict.
✤┇⊰ he is the one that punishes the 'uncooperative ones'.
✤┇⊰ has feelings for the baroness, but believes that she doesn't like him back.

The Count;; Sarcasm
✤┇⊰ calm and collected, kind and intelligent.
✤┇⊰ the one that advises the prince and princess.
✤┇⊰ cares for the countess even if he doesn't admit it; wants to free her.

The Baron;; thelittlethings♥
✤┇⊰ playful, childish and a tad bit flirtatious especially towards the princess.
✤┇⊰ the one that fixes the house up and gets what the house needs; ex. food and other necessitates.
✤┇⊰ only reason why he stays is because of the princess.

The ♂ Poor One;; TheOneAndOnly
✤┇⊰ strategist, resourceful and clever.
✤┇⊰ was originally the beggar before he got 'promoted'.
✤┇⊰ helps out the new ♀ 'Beggar' if she needs it.

The ♂ Beggar;; RaeRaeButterfly
✤┇⊰ quiet, uncaring and a loner 'bad boy'.
✤┇⊰ he doesn't take job as a Beggar seriously.
✤┇⊰ the ♀ 'Poor One' seemed to catch his eye

OOC || Character Sheets || IC
Last edited by TheOneAndOnly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:11 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: ✤┇⊰ the。 `unluckyCLOVERFIELD ⊱ 〉 |ooc|

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Might try for the Baroness and The Count if I can ;D.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 pm

I'll reserve Beggar and the Prince! (:
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Of course! Your roles are all reserved ^_^

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

I should have my sheets up, or partially up, very soon! And we post it in the threads WITH the sheets, right?

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Yes ma'am you do!

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Alright! Making the sheets now. May or may not finish tonight! (= Quick question... where do you find your pictures for your characters? I can't find any that good. ):

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm

I usually just go to google, but if I can't find any there I go to deviantart or occasionally lookbook, if I'm really desperate =p

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thelittlethings♥ on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Reserve the Duchess and the Baron, please? Working on sheets now. :)
'Cuz I'm not easy to understand, but you know me like the back of your hand. I'm your girl and you're my man. And we're makin' plans(:

thelittlethings♥
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Alright, they're all yours =)

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Alright, sheets are up (= Anything I need to do, let me know! ^^ Took forevverrr to find pictures!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Well I like them =) And I don't think there's anything you need to do other than fill out the bottom part of your profiles, and you're good to go!

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Partials up! Just need to put the info below annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'll be good to go ;D.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Okayyy =D

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 am

Working on it now!(: Annnd, how do you get the pictures to do that? It' awesome! (= Hehe, oh, and I found a much better picture for my female Beggar I might use instead1 ! (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 pm

My computer decided to be stupid again as it sometimes does. So I really haven't been able to do anything. But I should finish Helena before the week is out =)

Umm...we just need two more people before everyone is taken. So yeah.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Are the countess and the male beggar still open?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes they are =) I'll reserve them for you if you like.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 pm

I would like that, I'll get to work with putting partials up!

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thelittlethings♥ on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Done with Lana and Hunter. I only filled out two bullet points because I didn't know if they were mandatory or optional. Let me know if I need to add more! :) Thanks!

thelittlethings♥
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!