Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire Diaries(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

The Vampire Diaries(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 pm

This is about a young girl who catches the eyes of two vampire brothers, who happen to hate each other. Her two best friends are completely different from her, but they always stick together no matter what. One of her friends is a level headed girl, who always thinks thing through, and the other happens to be phycic, but not the see into the future kind, more of the talk to dead people type. On top of this there is the school bully who turns out to be a werewolf. Will the vampire brothers kill each other over the girl, and will the friends stay as friends, despite differences?

Girl: AHeartlessNobody
Oldest Vampire Brother:
Youngest Vampire Brother:
Normal Friend:
Pycic Friend: Bleakshow
Werewolf Bully: chulance

Name:
Appearance:
Crush:
Role:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons: (optional)
Other:

will edit

Name: Melody
Appearance:
Crush: Stuck between the vampire brothers
Role: Girl
Weapons: Carrys a dagger around for protection
Other: Likes music
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: The Vampire Diaries(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Will edit

Name:Tavon
Appearance:
Crush:
Role: Werewolf bully
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons: He has two swords and a flamethrower.
Other:
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 am

accepted, now we need some more people. Also I edited my profile.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Could I reserve the psychic friend?

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:42 pm

Sure, now we just need at least one of the vampires before we start.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Alright, I'll finish my profile pretty fast. I just needed to take precautions because my internet connection is messed up. :S

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:48 pm

Okay, as long as you get it up sometime today.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Okay, here it is... I had to restart my computer halfway through, but it's done.

Name: Riley
Appearance:
Crush: None, for now
Role: Psychic Friend
Personality: She can be scary at times, though she never hesitates to help out a friend. She's a bit insane, but that doesn't make her a bad person.
Bio: Growing up, she was a perfectly normal child. But when she was twelve, she started seeing dead people, and have them talking to her. She started adopting a darker look, and went into a sort of depressed, paranoid state. Since then, she's learned that the 'ghosts' are harmless, and how to deal with them. Her mental health has improved, though she kept her gothic look.
Weapons: She carries a lighter
Other: n/a

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Kay and here is the IC

the-vampire-diaries-t15598.html

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!