Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm

IC: The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (IC)

Several years had past since the UG was cancled and Neku and the others were given a second chances. At first everything seemed allright, but one day, a reaper named Xark desired the games to be returned. He wanted to get back the fun of messing with player's lives. So, he grouped togehter other reapers that thought like him and they brought the Underground Shibuya. Now, the Reaper Games are back and things are about to get rough.

Map

Players

X Aiden Kazage
X Keke Tumkins
X Ross "Doc" Sweetwater
X Kuroda Tensei
X Leera Katsuragi
X Shinkuu Aidou
X Kenshin Ryosaka
Logan Laforeze
X Tatsuo Kobayashi

Reapers

Composer - Xark Striker
GM - Takahashi Fujiwara
Officer - Shadow Slayer

Current Pacts

Aiden Kazage - Leera Katsuragi
Kuroda Tensei - Ross "Doc" Sweetwater
Shinkuu Aidou - Keke Tumkins
Kenshin Ryosaka - Tatsuo Kobayashi

Rules
-no godmodding
-keep with the game's world
-no one liners please
-everyone must have a partner, otherwise you wouldn't be surviving.
-make it realistic, people CAN get hurt.
-everyone gets to have one player and one reaper character

Character Sheet

Player
Name: (first and last)
Appearance: (image or def.)
Payment: (what was taken when entering the game)
Death: (how character died)
Pins:(what pins character has, names are hard so just think of what it does. Also only a max of 5)
Bio: (whatever else about the character)

Reaper
Name: (first and last)
Appearance: (image or def., if image, just say it's the picture with the wings)
Noise form: (the reapers noise form. Only high ranking reapers)
Abilities: (what the reaper can do)
Bio: (other info about the reaper)

Name: Aiden Kazage
Appearance: But with black hair and blue eyesImage
Payment: Memory of him from others. (in other words, the people he knew doesn't remeber him)
Death: He was caught in a gun fire at a bank robbery.
Pins: Pin#1: Send a slashing wave from hand.
Pin#2: Make a dark spike come out of the ground.
Pin#3: Send fireball from hands.
Pin#4: Telekinesis.
Bio: Aiden had never been a very social person, never really wanting to get close to others. The reason was because he was always moving and he didn't like having to always leave his friends behind. So he stoped making friends and decided to be on his own. For years he had been without any form of relationship with others, not even his parents, beliving that only sadness will come form it.
Last edited by Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm, edited 19 times in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Name: Keke Tumkins

Appearance:
Height: 5'7"
weight: 120
eyes: light Blue
hair: Dark brown, long/metro
skin tone: Light brown
features: Nave/teen
Clothing: Simple white bucket cap, dark red V neck hoodie tunic, black skinny jeans, converse, choker necklace that holds a key.

Payment: long term memories( everything a couple of days before accident.)

Death: airplane crash

*when touch, can drain someones mental and physical stability.
*can summon chains from underneath the ground
*can create and and cast orbs of darkness.
*Heal

Bio: Doesn't remember anything about his life, besides the couple of days before the accident. him and his family(cant remember names), where going to go a vacation. But they got trapped in a deadly storm. The plane hit the ground everyone was okay, but Keke, had the window seat, and suffocated from lack of air.
Last edited by castersage on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Sorry to ask this, but have you played the game before? Because your info doesn't seem original. Also, the pins are to powerfull, I asked for more simpler ones.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm

k, ill change them... yeah, i didnt even know it was a game.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Then I recomend you look it up before going more farther in. It's for the DS and the forst half of this RP's title is it's name. Let me jst fill you in on what you need to know.

This Underground Shibuya is a place where people that have died end up and are forced to play a Reaper Game. The Game takes 7 days and the Reapers take form you something of you that is important to you personaly. THe people in the game are called players and just to survive, they have to form a pact with a person to maek them their partner in the game.

You know, try looking it up. That way you can know more and understand this better.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:24 pm

ok. is my skills not as powerful?

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:30 pm

it's ok now. Just look up stuff on the game. it has it's own site and you might find info on youtube and wikipedia. Just to have you a bit knowledged on the game.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Ok, im on it

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:23 pm

ok, while you do that, I'll go to the player wanted area and see if anyTWEWY fans are around there.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Something just hit me. In some other RPs nobody played the villain and those RPs slowly spiraled down into inactivity. Nobody is playing the villain.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 pm

((i can make another evil char that can be a boss or something, my head is full of ideas that need to be dispersed))

Name: Ross "Doc" Sweetwater
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925766865/ ... 0/Guy1.jpg
Payment: his knowledge of healing
Death: was shot when he was trying to revive a man who was targeted by the mob
Pins:
*Summons spikes from the ground
*Pulls a sword from the ground
*freezes something on contact
Bio: Ross was a prodidgy when it came to medicine and healing, because after his brother died he never wanted another person to die again, he studied hard in colledge and was accepted to a major hospital at 19
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 am

Name: Kuroda Tensei
Appearance:(Ignore name on pic)
Payment: Sanity
Death: Drown at sea
Pins:
Pin#1-Allows him to charge at enemy with greater speed.
Pin#2-He slams his hand on the ground and it raises around the enemy. When he removes his hand the ground drops back down.
Pin#3-Shatters any near by glass and makes it fall on enemy.
Pin#4- can form blunt object out of the ground.
Bio: Thanks to him joining the UG Kuroda sacrificed his sanity. Thus what he can remember of his past is indistinguishable from fiction.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 am

hey, we got a comic relief (:

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 am

I LOVE TWEWY! xD So yeah I really wanna join. Can you do me a favour Oblivian and post a list of characters, good and evil, that have joined and keep updating it everytime someone joins so we know what characters we're going to be interacting with? Please? =P

Btw are we starting dead or starting the RP with us alive?

Name: Leera Katsuragi
Appearance: Image
Payment: Her little sister's life.
Death: She died on a train that de-railed when she was on the way back home.
Pins: 1. A healing pin.
2. Fireballs
Bio: She isn't a violent person and hates anything to do with hand to hand, she is going to be very dependent on her partner. She hadn't seen her family in 6 months, and as she was on the way to see them on the day she died.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 am

OK!! I'll set up a list and everyone has the choice of having one player and one villian character.

Plus, now that we have a few characters, CHOOSE...YOUR...PARTNERS!!!(had to do that :P)

And also, I'll be doing some changes to the story in the first post to give more stuff to it. So when that happens, I'll post that I made a change so you guys will look.

Let's see, what else?.......OH YEAH, we begin dead. to answer your question, Devious.

You know, I think memory is to over used so I'll change my guy's payment.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Are there any differences in the Reaper's Bio?

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 pm

The new reaper character sheet is on the first post now.

I'll make a reaper soon as well

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Name: Shinkuu Aidou
Appearance: (image or def.)
Payment: the bond between him and his love
Death: Shot in a gunfight
Pins#1 Summon a sword from the ground
Pin#2 Put his hand on the ground to summon a shield in front of him or his partner
Pin#3 Fireballs
Pin#4 Envelope his fist in shadow spike glove
Bio: He was a natural born fighter and swordsman and he love his friend Kiko. She was the daughter of a famous mob boss and to prove himself to her father he must win a gunfight, Shinkuu fail and was shot.
Last edited by RyuHakara on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Sure thing

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Who wants to be my partner =]
XD

castersage
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!