Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A World Transmuted

A World Transmuted

a part of “A World Transmuted”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

Some time after a tragic event called the Blinding humans have discovered alchemy. Now they search for the trugh behind it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World Transmuted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A World Transmuted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A World Transmuted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A World Transmuted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 am

Well I'm joining this and I think I know someone else who will be interested in joining this :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:53 pm

I already approved your character, I'll make the first post soon. And hopefully your friend will join, the more the merrier.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:10 am

when can we start? :D
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 am

I actually meant to have a post up by now, but my internet went out last night...>.<'

I'll have something up in the next hour or so and once I get that you guys can post whenever. I don't know if anyone is going to join or not, so we'll take it slow for now, but we can get started.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 pm

I submitted a character. Maybe I can also get my friends on here to join this.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Character accepted, and maybe.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 pm

-_- I know my post is really long compared to everyone, but my intro posts tend to be very long. My average post is roughly 3 paragraphs. XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 pm

It's fine, mine are usually longer than normal as well.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 pm

oh FYI guys. I noticed my charcters picture wasn't working so I went out of my way to find another working copy. I have edited my sheep but here it is as well (cause it's cute >.<)

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Your picture was working fine for me

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am

If you folks feel a problem with the gun / the story behind it, then I'd not complain to remove it.
I just liked the idea of having a submachinegun ;D
I'll Edit it, into an semi-automatic-rifle, so that I can still haz some power xD
If there's anything else, then tell me.

And about Hovernias placement on the map, then I think the island north west of the mainland, should do just fine ;D

I'll post now, and we can take it from there.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello peeps! Just thought I'd introduce myself to the writers I don't know. I'm Von. I'm a slow poster (due to a busy schedule right now) but I post long and detailed. :P

I know Soul from the last two FMA RPs he created and I couldn't pass this one up. :P I promise I will do my best! -thumbs up-

And I hope you like Hatsune, Soul. She is very different from Darna.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Ohiyo, I'm slowly turning into a slower poster as well :( I've been working on making my posts longer and more detailed to mixed results. I think my last post was very good though :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I agree. It was very nice! A good result for you! I see great writing in your future!!! ~-^

Just twiddling my thumbs now until Soul tells me if her likes Hatsune or not. ._.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 pm

You got a hard life xD

I'm waiting for the RP to carry on :p

Also, I'm trying to get a friend to join ;D

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 pm

I like Hatsune (XD Hatsune Miku :D)

XD she can make a nuclear bomb >.<

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 am

Glad to have you back Von ^_^ And I do like Hatsune, she doesn seem a bit different from Darna, and her abilities are very ineresting. I'd like to see what happens when she learns the truth of the Blinding.

I'm really glad to see the variety of characters and their abilities. Even of two characters incorporate the same elements into their alchemy they each seem to have a unique twist to them. Plus we have a guy with guns and no alchemy, which adds something more to the mix. Later on I'll be coming up with some villians to throw in the story as well.

I think to do this right it will take a little time, so maybe we won't move too fast. As Von knows, I'm the kind of guy to post then wait for everyone else before posting again, and I'd like to see the same from others ^_^

I'll add Hovernias to the map in a bit, just got to edit the color in really

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

LOL xD I've Epic failed my Serial number. XD
MMIIV Isn't correct xD
IIV isn't a number xD
I know it geeky to point out such a small flaw, but I'm just disappointed I had one there xD

NarrowEye <----- Epic Failer T_T

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 pm

hey think of join. just have trouble thinking of a charrie, i know i want him to have try human transmutation, but i can't decide in what he lost, be it both his legs or his eyes. i let you guys choose
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!