Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawn of Blood(Vampire RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Dawn of Blood(Vampire RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:13 pm

This will be the only OOC Post in this role play. If you want to join or talk in OOC please see this link.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/dawn-blood-ooc-and-sign-always-accepting-t9087.html
Only I will be able to talk in OOC on this post to make you aware of things happening in OOC.

Description:
This is a vampire role play, well duh you're thinking(Mostly because it's in the title). In this role play the vampire's are sort of like the vampires in the Twilight series. They seem absolutely perfect, some have powers other then more extreme senses, some drink human blood while others don't, and it isn't that they can't go out in the sun, it's just that they look too gorgeous in the sunlight. All the animal blood drinking Vampires have goldish eyes after they feed and their eyes get blacker if they don't eat for a while. Vampires that drink human blood have red eyes. They should wear contacts.

Setting:
This role play takes place in a small town. It is barely bigger then a 'blink and you'll miss it' sort of town. Everyone knows everybody. It is a mainly middle class town with a few upper class people thrown in. The houses look well groomed and it is the sort of old Victorian house town with seemingly perfect lawns. It is the summer of 2008 and it has clouds over head many a days so the vampires(Not that the town knows they have vampires)may go outside often.

Probation List
(For more info check out the OOC posts)
-Whispersofme
-~Key~
-Afterlife

For more info check out the OOC for this RP.
Also, please write longer and more descriptive posts if you tend to right less then a paragraph.(I am using paragraph meaning 3 lines at least.)
Last edited by Driney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Dawn of Blood(Vampire RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 pm

((I'll post first then shall I?))

Kasumi finished getting dressed and fixing her hair she slid down the banister.Today was saturday so she didn't have to got school.She said hi to her 'family' and walked out of the front door and down the street for the park.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm

"Sold! To the lady from Scotland."
Vikenti Rozhdestvensky watched as a group of workmen carried a huge bookcase off the stage, and followed the Scottish woman to her car. The auctioneer next announced that a gold necklace was up for bid.
"We'll start the bidding at $500," he said, $200 more than he had bought it for from Mircea Cernev, the pawn shop owner. Buyers began calling out higher bids, until it was sold to a fat man in a tweed suit. Why in Earth would a fat man want a sapphire necklace for $1050? Well, perhaps Ivan Markovnikov, the pawn shop's usual supplier, has stolen it from him. Vikenti made a mental note to ask Mircea where he had gotten the necklace.
Three more items on the list. A bureau drawer, a light fixture, and another piece of jewelery. Vikenti announced the next item. As the buyers began heckling over the bureau, which was entirely not worth the $845 it was now going for, the auctioneer looked at the charm bracelet that would be up for bid soon. It looked remarkable. He could get a more money if the charms were sold separately.
A short balding man strode up to the podium where Vikenti stood. Vikenti held out a hand, as he said, "Seventeen hundred and eighty dollars, going for $1750, anyone? Anyone? Sold, to the Mrs. Welch." Everyone knew Mrs. Welch. She was one of the auction house's most frequent visitors.
Vikenti looked down at the short man again. "Yah?" he asked impatiently, as the workmen carried the bureau off to Mrs. Welch's house, as she lived just across the street.
"You Vikeenti Rozzadevezky?" he said.
"It's pronounced Vikenti Rozhdestvensky," Vikenti said clearly, only his name making it through his Russian accent unharmed. "And yes."
"A lady named Meerseeah---"
"Mir-cha," Vikenti said.
"Whatever."
"And he's a man."
"Really? Well, he's your main supplier? Yes?"
"Yah."
"He's out of business."
"Fascinating."
"In fact, he's in prison."
Vikenti's eyebrows rose. "What for?"
"Fraud."
"What a shame. You'd think he'd have plenty, for he sells so much to me."
"He had a problem. Pot."
"Pot?"
"Marijuana."
"I know what pot is. It's just...drugs don't seem like Mircea."
"The cops don't know about that."
"What has this got to do with me?"
"He wants you to get it out of his house before the cops search it."
Vikenti rolled his eyes.
"After work. But tell him I'm on it. When do they search?"
"Don't know. Ask a cop," the short man said, exiting the room.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:34 am

Sabine paced around her room. It was Saturday and it looked like rain. Perfect, she could go outside. It was unfortunate that she couldn't go outside with the sun but luckily it was almost never sunny here. She smiled, her raspberry colored lips curving gently. Her eyes were golden colored today, she had gone hunting yesterday. She quickly went into her closet and picked a pair of slim jeans and slid them on. Then she picked a form fitting v neck shirt. She quickly pulled it on messily over her bra.

Sabine grabbed her purse and walked out of her house. She locked the doors, although she didn't really need to in this town. It was sometimes good to live in a small town except for the gossip that swarmed around. She smiled. Luckily this town had yet to figure out the large vampire population it had. Sabine quickly got into her Porsche and drove off towards the coffee shop. She didn’t need to eat but it still tasted good.

She pulled in quickly and parked her car making sure to lock the doors once she got out. Some of the teenagers liked to take her car for a joy ride sometimes, her car was a bit to fast for them and she didn't want it smashed or to have to take the blame for it, again. She rolled her eyes to herself quickly before shouldering her purse and heading into the coffee shop. She bestowed a slight, and cool smile upon the men who stared at her before heading back into their papers. She ordered a decaf caramel latte and paid for it before sitting down on a lounge in the back of the room.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Leigh was bored out of his mind. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing here, and yet... here he was. Sitting in a ridiculously empty room, on a chair that barely fit his rear end on and only seemed to possess one wedge shaped leg towards the back. He perched uncomfortably on the edge, partly because he felt if he lent back, he'd fall over and his father made him nervous. The room had been decorated by some high cost interior decorator that subscribed to minimalism in quite the wrong way had possessed shockingly awful taste.

He had agreed to spend some time "with the family," and was swiftly regretting it. He was half listening to his mother prattle on about some exquisite, sorry, 'exkuweesi-tuh' new something or other she had seen/bought/ate. while his father nodded in agreement and gave her those wry little 'oh, you...' sort of glances every so often. He slumped forward on the new table - a monstrosity in chrome and glass- his hair pooled around his head like bleached blood. "...Don't you think so Leigh-Leigh darling?" his mother asked in her high, breathless voice.

"Mmm?" he asked blearily, hastily rousing himself causing his chair to wobble precariously.

"I said ,Leigh darling, don't you think it's time for you to settle down, give us a few grand kids, mmm?" she replied in a voice that implied she was speaking to an incredibly stupid child.

Leigh snorted so hard he half-expected his brains to spill out over the table."Hah, no! Not yet at least. But, er, I'll keep you posted, then, yeah? What it is time for, is me to leave." He rose, glad to be finally off the chair circled the table and lent down to kiss his mother on the cheek, filling his nose with the noxious fumes some has-been celebrity decided to sell as perfume and shook his father's hand in goodbye.

Five minutes later, he plonked himself down in the corner of the only coffee shop in this godforsaken hole with a good book and large steaming cup of java.

*walks across thread leaving muddy footprints*

Creiko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:31 pm

After all the items had been auctioned off, and the buyers went home, Vikenti walked into his office, and called Ivan Markovnikov, who he had on speed dial.
"Hello?" Ivan said in Russian.
"Ivan? It's Vikenti. Cernev's in jail for fraud."
"I heard," Ivan said, as if he didn't like where this was going.
"What the police don't know is that his apartment is filled with weed."
"Weed?"
"Yes, Ivan, weed. He wants me to get rid of it."
"Nah."
"Nah? What?"
"Cernev's just trying to find a duck to pin it on."
What Markovnikov didn't know, was Mircea Cernev knew that Vikenti was a vampire, and was capable of entering his house and removing the pot, without making it look like a break in, or that anyone had been there at all. In fact, Markovnikov didn't know that Vikenti was a vampire. The two mainly spoke to each other over the phone, and Vikenti had only met Markovnikov twice, in shady conditions.
"But you know what else it means?" Ivan said slyly.
"What?"
"Free pot!"
"What?"
"I know what you're thinking, Vik, but no, I'm not a pot head. But we could sell it!"
"I'm all for making a quick buck, but I'm not willing to go against the law---"
"You sell most of the stuff I steal from people."
"Cernev sold most of the stuff you stole from people. I don't have to know where it came from."
"But you do," Ivan said knowingly.
"But nobody has to know that I know."
"I know you know."
"This is a pointless conversation. We need to talk about this in a setting where I can physically prevent us from digressing such. You know O'What's-his-name's?"
"O'Faolins?"
"Whatever. Those Irish..."
"So what about O'Faolins?"
"I want to meet you there. You have ten minutes."
Vikenti hung up and went outside. Ah, nice and cloudy. He put on his hat, and walked down to the coffee shop, to wait for Markovnikov.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Kira woke up late, again. This was the third or so day in a row, if she was counting right, but being half-asleep had never been a good thing for her math skills. Was it three? No, it was four. It was three yesterday. How did she remember this? Her boss's voice screaming at her in that high-pitched banshee wail was a very memorable thing.

However, this particular day, she wasn't rushed. She stretched her arms above her head and rubbed at sleepy, gray-blue eyes, before stepping out of bed silently and idly walking over to the mirror above her dresser. I look like a dude in these clothes... she thought as she silently appraised herself. It was warm lately, so she hadn't been wearing much; a slightly-too-big t-shirt, and a pair of guy's boxers. She looked very much like a boy. A comfortable boy, but a boy nonetheless. Trying idly to fiddle with her shoulder-length, choppy blonde hair, she stuck her tongue out at her reflection and began trying to find some clothes. She selected a pair of slightly-torn-up, dark grey jeans and a well-fitted black tank top with a design resembling a torn heart across the front. Then she grabbed her favourite belt, black and littered with silvery studs, and slipped it through beltloops, before adding several bracelets and finally, a crucifix composed of silver and covered in little red gems around a slender neck.

Ten minutes later, she was heading out of her house, finishing tying up her combat boots and heading down the street. Her job was in the opposite direction, but she wasn't going there today. Her boss had told her yesterday that if she couldn't come in on time, not to go in at all. She'd woken up late, so she wasn't going in. Time for more job-hunting. But first, her caffeine fix. Otherwise in about two hours she'd be a zombie.

That's how she found herself entering the coffee shop at the other end of town, ignoring the looks from guys and girls alike, giving a little smile to the people that she knew. She came in here often; it was the only place in the town that could manage a decent cup of coffee. She approached the counter, leaning down on her elbows as she watched the guy behind the counter, an old friend of hers that she barely spoke to anymore. "Mocha frappaccino." She said flatly, though there was no need; she always ordered this. A couple moments later, her drink was ready, and she dropped the exact change onto the counter as she moved around to find a seat.

She found an empty one and sat down with a sigh, blue eyes unfocused as she sipped her drink. This was a problem. She had no idea why she couldn't seem to wake up lately; she'd set the alarm right next to her ear on the loudest setting, but she just seemed exhausted all the time now. Probably the crappy weather. She'd lost two jobs in four months because of her lateness. She wasn't going to be able to afford rent at this rate. She frowned, flicking at her drink cup in agitation.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Sabine leaned her head against the back of the couch and took a sip from her latte. She turned the cup around and stared at the print her lip stick had left on the cup. She closed her eyes and sipped again.

Then she blinked her eyes again. Her golden eyes stared around. She stared at a few men who were goggling her until they shifted uncomfortably in their seats and turned around to pretend to talk. Only then she allowed herself a small self satisfied smile. Sabine shifted in her seat and turned towards a few other people who weren't sitting at tables.

She could sense that one of her kind was here. Quickly she snapped her head towards the door. "Oh! Hello Vikenti." She smiled mischievously. Yes she already could tell that he was here to meet someone and she just felt like getting on his nerves.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Vikenti heaved a sigh.
"It is pronounced 'Vikenti,'" he said. Once again, his name was the only thing is accent didn't mar. Then he turned around, and saw who it was.
"Sabine," he said, "Don't you have someone's heart to break?" He wasn't quite sure himself whether he meant it literally or figuratively.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:05 pm

"Vikenti, yes of course." She mocked. "No I don't happen to have a heart to break today. Nope, broke them already, I have yet to find more to break." She smiled more angelically and blinked her eye lids a bit, making an almost perfect picture.

A young looking woman, her golden brown puppy dog eyes bright and clear. A fragile face framed the golden eyes and a small raspberry colored mouth. She had bright and clear skin even if it was very milky white. And rich auburn hair falling thickly, and straightly around her small face.

"I see you're busy. Why don't you sit down and have a cup of coffee with me?" She smiled, knowing that although most men couldn't refuse her Vikenti would be able to refuse her. It also helped that he too was a vampire but still she liked to try her chances.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

"Whatever," Vikenti said. He though it would be humorous to watch Ivan meet Sabine. Ivan was a sucker for a pretty face. He had had a run in with a vampire before, but not one like Sabine. The last vampire Ivan had met was trying to eat him. However, Ivan had not noticed that Vikenti was a vampire, and so he wasn't sure that Ivan would probably not notice that Sabine was one too.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by DCLXVI on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~el on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm

The main character's edgy drawl manages to grate one's eardrums without ever exiting the page.

Liam fingered the corner of his glasses before scowling and deleting the highlighted line. For whatever reason, he was unable to find the scathing words that so often rattled through his fingertips and onto the computer's monitor. Defeated, he clicked off the screen and stood, easily stretching his stiff muscles through the cotton fabric of his t-shirt and sweats. He dragged his feet into the bedroom where he stood before the small mirror, analyzing his sleep-deprived appearance. Typical. Pajamas discarded, he opted for a pair of jeans and a worn t-shirt that read "Only YOU can prevent comma splices." Glancing out to the cloudy weather, he added a blazer to his attire and grabbed his bag, heading for the door.

He waited until he was outside to check his "man purse" for the necessities: gum, highlighter, extra highlighter, wallet, notepad, pen, books. All there. Continuing down the street, he randomly extracted a book and smiled at the words Lost in the Funhouse scrawled across its cover. By the time he entered the coffee shop, he was on page 33, face entirely hidden behind the worn pages.

~el
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 am

Leigh was going through his third cup of coffee, occasionally glancing over the rim of his cup, identifying the people he knew. The coffee shop was his usual haunt, hell, in a place like this, it was everyone's usual haunt. Today though, he wasn't surrounded by his usual crowd that consisted of girls he had dated, or was yet to date and the kinda guys who only had really had one thing on their minds. (provided they actually HAD minds,) They were his friends, sort of, but he didn't feel like calling any of them today.

He finished the coffee in one long gulp, regretting it as the hot liquid seared it's way down his throat. He picked up his book, eyeing it warily. It was an old Stephen King tale, but it truh b told, he found this one in particular kinda dull. In his usual manner he read the last few chapters first, it promised gruesome death ot an even more gruesome character, but he just couldn't go through what he thought of as barely stimulating twaddle to get to that bit. He sighed, glancing away from the book's battered cover (from years of being opened with the intent of being read all the way through yet not quite making it) and noticed Kira sitting by herself in the corner.

He rose jerkily, and crossed the room to Kira's table. He didn't so much as lowered as threw himself into a chair across the table from her, wiggling around until he was in a comfortable -if slightly odd-looking- position. "Hey Kira, how're things, with you?" He flashed her his most winning smile.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Kira had been barely noticing what was going on in the little coffee shop, and hadn't really drank much of her frappaccino yet, either. No, she was off in a different world at the moment, idly swishing the drink around in it's cup while she let herself get lost in thought. She hated the thought of being unemployed again; the tedious days spent doing nothing but making up pictures out of the little dots on her cieling were like death to her. But she'd been employed at, more or less, everywhere available in this tiny dead-end of a town. She didn't have much choice in the matter, it now seemed.

She was abruptly brought back to reality when she heard the other chair scratch against the floor and a voice saying her name. Blue eyes blinked back, aparently out of a daze, and focused on the man now sitting across from her. "Leigh? Uh, hi, uh, everything's good. You?" Her answer seemed like something she was just saying out of habit; she was a more than a little bit caught off guard by his sudden appearance. Suddenly though, she remembered, he knew where she worked. Her face flushed slightly; oh, great. She didn't need anybody knowing she'd been fired again, at least not yet. It was getting to be embarassing.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:14 pm

"So, who ya meetin'?" Sabine asked a bit sloppily. She could be nosy and that's what she felt like doing today. She smiled a very winning smile. "Has Vikenti found a girly?" She added smiling and blinked her eyes. "Or are you still trying to perfect someone." Sabine bit her lip from smirking, she was still trying to find out about Vikenti's love life. No she definitely wasn't interested she just loved to know about people's lives.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 pm

"I'm meeting a man named Ivan Markovnikov," Vikenti said simply. "One of my suppliers. He's a mortal." He looked across the table at Sabine. "Don't mess with him, please. I need him with his head screwed on, if you don't mind."

[[I lost the game.]]

ImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Leigh laughed lightly, oddly tickled by her look of vacancy. "I'm ding dang doodle dandy!" He winced, unable to believe he had just said that. "Well, anyway, I haven't seen you in while, I'd offer to buy you a drink but..." he gestured at her frappaccino. "So what have you been up to lately?" He knew that things on the work front was a little tricky for her at the moment, well, everyone knew. His leg started tapping, a odd nervous tick.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Sabine made a fake pouting face. "How can I help it if I am amazingly beautiful, and a pretty good flirt." She replied sticking her lower lip out. Then she lowered her voice. "After all I have had years of experience." She spoke lightly although it barely masked the bitterness in her voice. Sabine then smiled again, a new found cheerful attitude.

"So when will he be here? And I won't bother to ask about your business because I know I will probably get a hard cold stare in reply." She smiled and bounced upward to a standing position. Then she threw away her coffee, it was still slopping around inside but she couldn't drink any more. Mortal food always filled her up quickly. Then she sat back down and stared around the store with her unblinking golden eyes.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

"I would have drank that," Vikenti said immediately after Sabine threw away the coffee. Just then, his cell phone rang. "Excuse me," he said to Sabine, then, "Hello?" into the phone. Everything after that was Russian.
[[Sabine can't speak Russian, can she? If she can, I will report the conversation. Or, Vik's half, that is.]]

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:52 pm

Kira raised an eyebrow at his first comment, about being uh.. dandy, or something like that, her expression blank for a moment before she grinned and quickly covered her mouth, trying to supress a laugh, unsuccessfully; it ended up as more of a weird kinf of gigglesnort, or something, but she wasn't particularily embarassed. She sort of had a weird laugh; she'd come to terms with it.

However, at his question, her face fell, just ever so slightly for a moment, before an idle smile pulled at her lips and small shoulders shrugged. "You know, this and that... eh heh..." She bit her lip and lowered her eyes, then glanced back up at him, her face still tilted down towards the table. "I sort of like... lost... my job again." She said haltingly; she felt like the student in high school who never ever seems to finish the assignments, and always has to answer the teacher with a "I forgot", or something like that.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!