Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawn of Blood(Vampire RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dawn of Blood(Vampire RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Leigh slumped forward slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose. His snow white hair cascaded over his brow, covering his eyes like a curtain. The woman brushed past him, jerking him backward lightly, but he chose to ignore it. Jason was telling Kira about his job at Starbucks, complete with air quotes. Air quotes. Who uses air quotes? He thought to himself. He lent back in his chair, brushing the hair our of his eyes.

He didn't really mind that Jason had turned his back to him, but he glared at it all the same. A small part of him figured that he was being unreasonable; there was no solid reason not to like the guy but still he found himself resisting the sudden childish urge to mimic him behind his back. Mentally shrugging it off, he lowered his eyes to the table, suddenly seeming to find the small logo on Kira's empty coffee cup rather interesting.

*walks across thread leaving muddy footprints*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Creiko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 am

"Nope. If he'd even tried touching me he'd be here on the floor waiting for the cops with two marks in his neck. But I'll check my purse anyway." Sabine used her heel to drag her bag closer to her and bent down to check every thing in her purse. Her long slim fingers rooted through her bag slowly making sure that every thing was in place.

Sabine surfaced from her bag. "Idiot." She muttered under her breath. "Luckily he didn't steal anything. Tried to but didn't." She turned her pale face towards the door and looked out through the rain. She could see a break in the clouds where the sun was showing through.

"Uh oh." Then she turned towards Vikenti. "There's a break in the clouds." She said in a level voice. All vampires needed to be inside or at least away from human eyes when the sun came out. It wasn't that they melted or anything it was just that they were amazingly beautiful, too beautiful for any human to actually think that they were humans too.

"If you want you can come finish your coffee with me but I am getting out of here soon. I want to be farther away, at least in my house when the sun comes." Sabine invited Vikenti. She didn't really get lively company that often, seeing as most of the vampires she knew mainly kept to them selves. "That is if you don't have business to attend to." Sabine pouted a little. She really was very bored alone in her Victorian. "We can see if anyone else wants to come over for coffee." She added, it wasn't like she didn't know any vampires, she just didn't see them often.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:39 am

"Sure," Vikenti said. After all, I have to look like I didn't know the cops were coming. "I would be grateful," he said, "if, when the police show up, you didn't mention that Ivan was here. I know you don't like him, but he is my main supplier, so I would prefer it if he didn't go to prison."
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

((At the moment our two other vampires are on the probation list...))

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm

[[Why not invite the humans?]]

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Kira sighed, and shook her head, face falling. "Buddy, if I can't afford a coffee, do you think I can afford a car?" She was about to say something else, that maybe she could find an alternative way there, but she noticed Leigh staring avidly at her coffee cup, his expression a bit downcast. With a painful twinge in her chest, she realized that she'd just completely started ignoring him, and he'd already been trying to help her out... maybe she should look around a bit more. At least now she had this offer, if she couldn't find anything closer.

"Actually..." She said slowly, glancing back at Jason. "Leigh was gonna help me out a bit. We were just discussing that, actually, when you came... that idea would be inconvenient. But if I can't find anything closer, I'll go for it. Thanks very much. I'm uh, Kira, by the way. Nice to meet you and all." She smiled over at Leigh, waving her coffee cup a little bit. "Um... by the way, Leigh... if the offer's still on the table, I'd absolutely love another coffee."
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Leigh's mind had been wandering and it took a moment for him to realise the coffee cup was moving and even longer to understand what Kira had said. "Mmn? Oh yeah, sure. what're you having?" He instantly brightened, brushing back a stray lock of hair that had fallen into his eyes. "How about you, Jay? Can I get you anything?" He smiled slightly at the young man, already feeling slightly ashamed. He knew he had been acting like a spoilt child, but he supposed that was what he was, when you got right down to it.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:24 pm

"nah, I work at Starbucks remember?" He chuckled slightly. "We could car pool." He offered Kira as an apology for being rude. He pointed out the door where a prius sat. "Its a fairly easy job..."

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

(( I know, I know no OOC on this page but I need to say this. ninjakitty I am saying this as one of your best friends. You need to use capitals in proper nouns, please put your characters name in the post at least once and please please please make descriptive paragraphs.))

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 pm

"Fine." Sabine smiled. "I will hate him but I won't bust any of your workers to the police. I might bust their heads myself but I won't tell on them." She stood up and grabbed her bag. "Now come on. I'll give you a ride in my new Porsche." She happily pointed to the Porsche parked outside. "it goes fast." She said simply but obviously pleased.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 pm

"Uhm...cappaccino please, a medium." She smiled and started spinning her cup around a little bit, pretending it was a top while she waited. She heard Jay's response, and couldn't help but half-smile a little bit. "Jay, I'd suggest you take his offer. The coffee here is better than Starbucks, believe it or not. I've had both, and I like to think I know a bit about coffee." Why? No reason. She just drank it, a whole, whole lot.

She glanced up at a group of people leaving the shop, heading towards a fancy Porsche parked outside. She couldn't help but frown a bit, being once again reminded of her dangerous lack of funds. She sighed slightly, looking at the table again. She was more concerned about having a place to live than owning a car.. either way. She wouldn't let herself stress right now.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:05 am

Jason smiled. "Alright I will have a large mocha latte." He looked back to Kira, "So... carpool?" He arched his eyebrows in a gesture of offering. Jay sat down on the other side of Kira and waited. Waited for anything to end the silence, weither it was Kiras answer, Leigh's offer, or the guy making coffees.

It was a real awkward turtle moment.

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:15 am

Vikenti raised his eyebrows at the Porsche. He had an instinct to assume that anything high quality was stolen, and he didn't have Sabine pegged as a crook. Hearing the sirens getting closer, and trying to act casual, he said, "Did you buy this used?" He scanned the car for signs of lemon-ness.

ImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:45 pm

(([I am goddess I may post here. Ha] Awkward turtle!! Yay!))

Sabine smiled. She knew what Vikenti was thinking. She cocked an eyebrow up. "I bought it, don't worry. I haven't been sitting around all these years. I've been saving up and watching inflations rise." She laughed quietly. Then she listened to the sirens, "I have the papers right here." She added more quietly. She kissed her car then climbed into the leather driving seat. "Come along." She beckoned.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Vikenti seated himself in the passenger seat, looking warily at the gap in the clouds.
"We have to get out of here fast," he remarked, knowing that Sabine knew it too. Turning his attention back to the car, he said, "What year is this? It looks very new, but it has a certain vintage style to it."

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:48 pm

"It's the Porsche Boxster. And he's my baby so don't hurt 'im." Sabine smiled before pulling out her keys from her purse. She squealed out of the parking lot quickly before slowing down to a more leisurely pace. She didn't need a ticket but she still needed to get home before the sun came out. "Okay, dude. Let's get in before the sun comes out." The sun was dangerously about to break through the clouds. Sabine parked by the curb and took her keys out of the ignition. Then she grabbed her purse and got out of the car.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 pm

"Your wishes are my commands," Leigh said, inclining his head to them both. He went over to the counter, ordered a Java for himself, Jay's mocha latte and Kira's cappuccino. He waited impatiently, drumming his fingers on the counter while his order was being made. His violet-blue eyes roved as usual, glimpsing the young woman's car out of the coffee shop's large windows. He briefly admired the Porsche then it sped out of the parking lot, with some protest from the tires.

He became aware of someone speaking to him, the guy at the counter had placed the drink in front of him, the smell of coffee wafting up, into his nostrils. He paid for the orders and headed back to the table where the other do sat wrapped in silence. "Hey, drink up!" He said raising his own cup and breathing the smell of coffee in deeply.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Kira grinned and accepted her coffee, immediately taking a sip and sighing with contentment. By the time she remembered to drink her last one, it had started to cool off. A cappaccino just wasn't as good if it wasn't piping hot.

As she drank, she was considering Jay's offer. "If I can, I want to find something close, that I can walk to. Preferably in town, though that might be difficult." She admitted with a little frown. She wasn't as downcast now; the first delicious sip of the coffee seemed to have perked her right up. "What do you guys think? Is there any chance of that?" She knew what she wanted, but she didn't want to be unrealistic.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:55 pm

He plonked himself back down into his chair, opening little packets of sugar. Once he had poured several into his cup, he stirred, staring into the swirling liquid as if it could provide all the answers. "Hmmn, there was a restaurant hiring a few weeks back, I can't say for sure if they still are. You know, the one near where you live," He paused, taking a sip of his coffee. "other than that, I don't know of anywhere. But still you could go in and ask them, they might be able to fit you in." He glanced up, blowing a stray strand of hair out of his eyes.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Her face brightened a tad as she heard Leigh speak, and she nodded vigourously, feeling a bit wired as the caffeine from her first coffee began to kick in; that was a perfect idea. It was close, close enough that she could even sleep in later if she wanted to (No, Kira, bad Kira). She just hoped, with the rep that she had managed to develop around this neighbourhood, that they'd still be willing to hire her.

She took another long drink and frowned a little bit, brushing away a crimson strand of hair as it tried to fall over her face. "I'm more concerned about being kicked out. There's no way she's gonna let me keep leaving there when she hears about this."

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!