Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

OPEN: After Sunset: City of Assassins

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OPEN: After Sunset: City of Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Glad to be back, I'll see if I can make it better and edit it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 am

happy friday guys!! Looking forward to your future posts!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:45 pm

yay I posted!!!

Sorry it took so long!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Have some slightly bad news. Starting tomorrow, I leave for deployment training. I'll be gone for three weeks, and though it's training I won't be ENTIRELY cut off from the world. But I'm going to an Army base, which I've heard is in the middle of no where and the signals are either bad, or non-existent. So, I'm trying my luck with my wifi internet. Hopefully it will work, but if not.... Well, I'll find a way damnit! But still, I'll be back to optimal posting status in mid April!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

no worries! I'm sure you know by now that posts in this RP come slow but they are worth it! Be safe!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

Hey I'm back in Africa soon, so I'l get a post up soon!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:48 pm

mercyyyy :) pooosstttt :P :P i miss tobi and dawwnn

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Me too!!! And Echored, I saw the La Cuidad rp in the tab. Is that new? O.o it seems kinda similar to this one.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm

it is inactive, I had made that one a few months ago when I thought this one was dead. Mercy and you had been gone for a while and i didnt want to give up on the story bc I love it so much. but then to my joy, both of you came back! heh so I dropped that one and came back to this one

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:18 am

i will write here today! or at least one of them, most probably tobi as i want to save dawn up, shes my fave.. Il try to get clarity up soon as well.. anyway the first one, whichever that may be will go up today or at the latest tomoro!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Alright Echored, understandable. My heart ISN'T broken then! I though you gave up on us, anyways. I'll be eagerly awaiting for Mercy's post, no matter how long it takes!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 am

ahhh i am so so sorry, i will will will willl post! at least claritys part tomoro... i must stop putting htings off, i love this rp, whats wrong with me??!!!! hehe soon friends, soon you will have a post

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:07 pm

hey, this is still Q! my other account, but that's a great post Mercy!!! I should have something good to match that, but I'll wait until you get the other one up then for Echored to post as well. It' SSSOOOO great to have you back! *hugs both of you*

Agent Q
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:26 pm

lol before I knew it was you as agent q, I was like whoooa wth someone new wants to join? haha

you sneaky devil, having two accounts!

and yes, great post mercy but soooo not fair, I want tobi and dawns! :P

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:38 pm

lol, I have 3 accounts!! Mostly because of the chat rp. I don't have the heart to delete my characters *le sigh* anyways, thank you so much for the post Mercy!! ^_^

Agent Q
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 am

assuming i have no other posts today i should be able to put up another characters.. or at least start working on it.... so fingers crossed il have ti up in the next day or so. thanks for the encouragement guys!

agent q i totally though, thats super q upon seeing it come up! but i have to admit i was curious as to whether i was wrong and we had a new applicant!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 pm

mercyyyyyyyy where art thou?

:P

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 am

hey sorry, i have no excuse i should have had a post up.. i posted in ruins, tomoro i will try to post in rubberchickens and then i will work on another character this weekend for a post there! bare with me guys, you know i love this one!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed May 04, 2011 10:45 am

:P :P :p :p :P :P: :P: :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qball0019 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey guys, I'm just writing to let you know that I'm still dedicated to this rp. Im kinda busy with the air force and am working on getting real Internet in my dorm to get on my laptop. I'm on my iPhone right now. I'm a little worried since I'm not in close contact with you guys so..... Take care a d hopefully rp with you soon.

Qball0019
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!