Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Land of Waves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

The Land of Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:36 pm

Kanzaki set foot on The Great Naruto Bridge and stopped, looking down at it.

'So this is where it all happened huh? A shame really. But the real shame is that two of them are already dead, the third is a member of Akatsuki and no one knows about the other four.'

Kanzaki was pulled from his thoughts as a cart pulled by a pair of ox went past him. Shifting the backpack around on his back, Kanzaki walked along the bridge. The place had grown from the tiny town that it was from the time before the bridge was finished. There were many new looking building and people that looked like they were visiting from else where. From the looks of it, several hotels had been built to accommodate all the tourist and visitors.

"I liked this place back when it was a small town that no one visited. But I guess all this is good for the towns prosperity."

"It sure has been! Since this bridge has been built we've become sort of like a resort town. Sure, some of us miss the good old days, but the glint of money is enough to shake that thought from most people's mind. Well, what can I do for you mister? You've been here before, but things have changed. You need a map or anything? Or a tour guide, real cheep!"[i]

Kanzaki turned to face a man who had set up a small hut at the other end of the bridge, probably to get a jump start on tourist before they had actually gotten into town. The guy was overly friendly, and Kanzaki guessed that he was probably a nice guy to begin with, but was acting a bit to look as happy as possible. Kanzaki was about to speak when a group of women went by, all dressed in fancy kimono. Kanzaki turned his head to watch them walk away then turned back to the man in the booth.

[i]"So, you're here after a little company huh? Just like that other fellow."

"Other fellow? Say, did this guy have long white hair with a metal headband on his forehead. Wearing green cloths with a red vest?"

"Oh, so you know him? Drat, well there goes some business. Yeah that's him. He's staying over at the Wave Side Hotel. Down that street, third on the left, can't miss it."

Kanzaki started to thank the man, but he had already hopped out of the booth and ran over to a large group of people flashing them flyers and maps. Kanzaki let out a slight laugh and headed towards the Hotel where that man said Jiraiya would be staying. Kanzaki had no doubt in his mind that if what the man had said was true, that Jiraiya was sitting amongst a group of young, attractive women, probably drinking some wine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Zonaracku stood there, looking at Kanzaki, then at the other man. His eye's narrowed as he raised a mask,(One Sub-Zero uses.) upon his face, and kept his eye's normal as his hair went from ice-blue to black. He lowered his chakra level immensly as he kept a piercing look on his face, keeping back from people noticing who he was.

He moved his lips, no words coming in normal frequencies so others can listen, only Kanzaki could.

"This village is a main part of my past..Me and Zabuza trained, he was the closest person to me. It's a shame how beautiful this village was and then turned into this mess.."

Zonaracku began to move forward, moving past Kanzaki, heading for the hotel before the tour-guide said anything about it.

"Kanzaki, hurry up.. I can't spend much time here. If possible, let's please get in and out of this village quickly, if we have to, take the business outside of the village."

Zonaracku flicked his white coat off, showing his real armor.(Look at Avatar. That's what he looks like when he removes his coat. Lazy, but yeah, he's bad-ass.) He walked through their, people looking at him and backing away, running into their houses and closing their shops till he passed. He then gently whispered something to himself,

"Zabuza, why did you have to die on me? Why? Couldn't you have just lived and became a Sanin with me? Damn you Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura. Damn you.."

He kept moving after those words with a low sigh, and a lowered head..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:18 pm

"It is a shame such a fine ninja had to die by the hands of those fools. Though it's no surprise seeing as Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye was there to save the young ones. But if it wasn't them it would have been me. I was here, I saw the end, but it wasn't worth my interfering. If he and Haku couldn't beat Kakashi, then neither was worth my time."

Kanzaki had stopped in the middle of the street, watching Zonaracku walk away.

"If you're going to get emotional on me, then you should just go back. I'm here to find out about Kisame right now. Everything else can wait, even Orochimaru. This was my trip, you didn't have to come. I'll be staying in the village for as long as I need to. You can do whatever. But know this, I'm out to prove something to the world and once I've done that I'll follow you on your little trip for as long as it takes."

Kanzaki turned and walked into the hotel the man said Jiraiya was staying at. As soon as he stepped in the door, Kanzaki could smell perfume and Sake.

"Yeah, this is the place. I need two rooms please, preferable one near the drunken fool and the other........well I don't care about that."

After getting the keys, Kanzaki headed up to the rooms. Kanzaki's was at the end of the hall, directly across the hall from Jiraiya Zonaracku's room, if he decided to stay in the hotel was two doors down from Kanzaki's.

"No point in seeing Jiraiya tonight. From the sounds of it he's too drunk to think straight anyways."

Kanzaki entered his room and immediately called his hawk to the window, giving it the key and telling it to take the key to Zonaracku, who Kanzaki had left on the street. After that Kanzaki closed the windows and locked the door, running a hand over the edges of each. He then made a series of hand signs Boar, Snake, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Tiger, Snake, Dog.

"Shadow Seal Jutsu."

It was a simple jutsu, the Shadow Seal, if anyone were to try and open anything that the Shadow Seal was placed on, the ninja that placed the seal would instantly be awoken. Annoying if anyone or anything bumped into the door or window, but very handy when preparing for the unexpected.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:47 pm

"Kanzaki, just knowing that I am not wanted here for specific reasons bothers me. But it is your trip, so I will not get in your way."

Zonaracku walked into the hotel before Kanzaki, not even stopping at the counter, just following the annoying voice of Jiraiya. He got next to the mans door, crossing his arms across his chest, placing his right foot on the wall and lowered his head as his eye's closed.

Once Zonaracku heard Kanzaki step into his room, Zonaracku took his right backhand, knocking on Jiraiya's door.

"Jiraiya, you have five minutes to sober up or I'm coming in."

Jiraiya pretty much ignored him. Zonaracku placed his palm on the wooden door, "SPlinter Sound" The door collapsed to the floor as splinters. Jiraiya sobered up extremly quick, atleast enough to keep a quick conversation.

"You pervert, someone is here to see you Jiraiya. Get your clothes on. Kanzaki is down the hall."

Jiraiya: "Zonaracku, why are you here? I told you not to come around me."

Zonaracku:" Too damn bad. Get dressed and see Kanzaki."

Jiraiya: "Cocky, yes you are." He then turned to the ladies, "I'll be back momentarily." The girls giggled a bit as Jiraiya got dressed and left the room to Kanzaki's.

Zonaracku: "Jiraiya, we will settle our differences another time, so keep you chakra low and such."

Jiraiya ignored Zonaracku, walking into Kanzaki's room. The second Jiraiya went into Kanzaki's room, Zonaracku went into the room where Jiraiya was and smirked a bit. The door shut behind him.. and we won't describe what happened behind closed doors.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:20 pm

Ginchiyo Saito slowly walked across the bridge. It was early evening and most of the crowed had cleared the streets and a slight fog hung in the air. But that was all she needed. Her own personally justsu made her almost completely invisible to the eye of anyone aside from a ninja, so the few people on the bridge passed by her without even a glance. Once the people had gone to where ever their destination had been, only the sound of the water gently crashing against the bridge and the soft clop of her sandals on the pavement could be heard. As she closed in on the village the sounds returned to her ears. Towards the center of town she could hear music and laughter. But she had come here after the shadows. One Kanzaki Onihe was her target. Even though her skills were far lower than his according to the Bingo Book, she was going to try none the less. Letting out a deep breath and undoing the Jutsu she entered the building and headed up the stairs just in time to see a slightly drunken Jiraiya stumble across the hall and knock on a door. Quickly ducking down she crawled back down the stairs, things were going to be hard enough with just Kanzaki, but now one of the legendary Sannin was here as well.

Musashi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:48 pm

Zonaracku had just gotten into the room, begining to enjoy himself when he heard someone coming that a somewhat high chakra level. He walked up to his door, slightly opening it and seeing someone dissapear down the stairs. He had only the bottom part of his armor on, but he walked out the room, to the stairs seeing a woman down the stairs.

He dissapeared for a moment, and appeared behind the woman, tapping her on the right shoulder, "May I help you? Are you here for Kanzaki or Jiraiya?"

Zonaracku then folded his arms across his chest, smiling a bit. He then sat there waiting for a response as he tapped on the floor.

"I mean, you could hurry up, I was in the middle of enjoyment."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 pm

Kanzaki had just removed his swords from across his back when the knock came at his door. He threw his hands into the sign of the tiger.

"Release."

The seals he had placed on the door and windows vanished. With a slight sigh, Kanzaki walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a slightly drunk Jiraiya standing in the hall.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a drunk and not one of the Legendary Sannin. Why are you here anyways? I wasn't planning on talking to you tomorrow, because I knew you were going to be like this today."

Kanzaki led Jiraiya into the room and shut the door, quickly placing the seals back on the door and windows, and adding an additional seal, blocking any sound from exiting the room.

"You can drop the act now, we're beyond anyone’s ears now."

Jiraiya stared at Kanzaki for a few seconds then stood upright.

"Was it that obvious that I'm not really drunk? Maybe I should work harder on it."

"No, you were convincing. I just know why you're here. Even though you always keep up the appearance, this isn't a pleasure expedition for you."

Kanzaki pulled the log book from his pouch and dropped it on the table before taking a seat.

"So, if Tsunade gave you that, then you must need something from me. Isn't that right, Kanzaki?"

Kanzaki looked up at him, even though the two had never met in person, is wasn't a surprise that Jiraiya would at least know who Kanzaki was.

"Right as usual. I need some information on this person."

Kanzaki pulled another piece of paper out of his pouch, this one with a picture of a ninja on it. Kanzaki slid the picture across the table and Jiraiya snapped it up with two fingers and looked at the picture for only a split second before setting it face down on the table.

"So, what I heard it correct. You're after them all?"

"Well, at least the four who are still alive. You and I both know that Zabuza Momochi and Raiga Kurosuki are both dead. Which leaves Kisame Hoshigaki the only known member left."

Jiraiya took a seat across the table from Kanzaki and gave him a stern look.

"He's a member of Akatsuki you know. And if you run into him, you know that Ita...."

Kanzaki cut him off before Jiraiya could finish speaking.

"Yes, I know that. But I'm not ready for that yet. I just want to find Kisame and prove that I'm the superior swordsman."

"Kisame Hoshigaki is an S-Ranked criminal and one of the most dangers ninja out there. He's in the ton ten in the Bingo Book."

"You of all people should know not too put too much faith into what the Bingo Books says. According to that, I'm not even in the top hundred, but I beat Kakashi the other day. Beat, not killed."

Kanzaki added that last sentence when Jiraiya got a concerned look on his face.

"Well, I'll tell you everything I know, but not right now. I've still got some information to gather, so I think I'll have to call it a night. But first, in order to keep up appearance..............."

Jiraiya had pulled two sake bottles out of his pouch and set one down in front of Kanzaki. Kanzaki sighed and picked it up, lowering his mask.

"To victory."

"Agreed."

With that, both ninja downed the entire contents of the bottles, then stood, heading towards the door. Kanzaki shook his head and opened the door.

"Gee, thansh for the goodsh stuff old man. I'll shee you tomorrie."

Jiraiya muttered something incoherent and stumbled back into his own room, which was now empty save for the girls. Once Jiraiya's door was closed, Kanzaki shut his own door and sighed.

"Man, I knew that guy was a bit weird but I had no idea."

With that, Kanzaki sealed the door once again, then crawled into bed.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:31 pm

Ginchiyo whipped around feeling the tap on her shoulder, only to come face to face with someone she was sure wasn't there a few seconds ago. She took a step back and stumbled on the stairs. Landing with a thud, she tried to make it look like she had taken a seat on purpose.

"And just why the hell should I tell you? And why would I care if you're in the middle of enjoyment or not? And even if you were, it must not have been so enjoyable if you left it to come interrogate me."

Ginchiyo's major problem was that she had one hell of a fiery mouth and very rarely did she know when to watch what she said. She didn't know who Zonaracku was or why he was questioning her and she didn't know Kanzaki, only his reputation. The only person she knew anything about was Jiraiya, and even there she wasn't sure of anything beyond rumors.

Ginchiyo crossed her arms and looked up to Zonaracku.

"Well? Are you gonna stand there all night looking at me or go back to your enjoyment?"

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 am

"I'm going to shut your mouth, or atleast disable the sound waves from your mouth if you keep on flapping it."

His eye's flicked a bit from ice blue to silver. A smirk somewhat on his face.

"Well, anyways, if you won't tell me, I could take you to Kanzaki. Would that be better? Or would you rather just tell me and leave, and never hear about it again?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 am

Ginchiyo looked over her shoulder and up the stairs to see Kanzaki waving Jiraiya off, back to his own room and the shut the door. Sighing, she turned and looked back at Zonaracku.

"I'm here because I want to talk to Kanzaki. I left my village to do some outside training and I had always heard rumors of some secret hidden village. I assumed they probably had some special techniques that could help in my training. There, are you happy now?"

She wasn't exactly sure why this man made her nervous, but he did. Every word she spoke was the truth, even if she sounded nervous while saying it.

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:45 am

"Now, was that hard? But I'm not sure Kanzaki is looking for students. I'm the one looking for students. He's here for a fight. Come back in the morning, or I'll come get you. then Kanzaki will speak to you."

Zonaracku's form dissapeared into the air again, and appearing at the top of the stairs, at the end of the hall by his room. He then went into his room and layed down a bit.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:59 pm

OOC: Musashi and I did this earlier and I'm just posting it up. My text will be in black and hers will be in violet.

The night went slow for Kanzaki, it always did when he had to spend the night in a different building than his own. He much preferred sleeping in nature but since the bridge had been completed there wasn't much nature left to speak of on the island, so Kanzaki had been confined to his room, waking up almost every hour. It was early morning and the sun was just coming starting to peak over the water. Kanzaki was standing outside the hotel stretching. With a yawn, Kanzaki started walking towards the bridge, aware of the presence watching him.

Ginchiyo waited on the roof of the hotel. She had little money to her name and didn't feel like spending it on a hotel room, so she had spent the night walking around town, looking into the various places that stayed open through the night. Around the time that the sun was to start coming up she headed back to the hotel that Kanzaki, Jiraiya and Zonaracku were staying. She only had to wait about fifteen minuets before Kanzaki showed himself at the main door. Using her jutsu, Ginchiyo faded into the early morning mist. She stayed on the rooftop, knowing that Kanzaki would be able to see her if she were to stay on the street.

Kanzaki kept walking, always keeping aware of where his pursuer was, staying a building behind him on the roof tops. Whoever this person was, they weren't the greatest ninja in the world. He walked to about the half way point of the bridge and stopped. Listening carefully, he turned when the very soft footsteps behind him had stopped.

"Why not just come on out and talk to me if that's what you want. Or try to kill me if that's you're objective."

Ginchiyo shook her head slightly. He knew that she was following him, but how long ago did he realize it? She didn't care, but she did intend to answer him. Slowly, she reached over her shoulders and grabbed the handles of the two umbrellas that were crossed on her back. She extended the one in her left had straight out at Kanzaki's back and rested the one in her right hand across her right shoulder. In a single swift movement, she moved her left arm across her face and brought her right arm straight out behind her then circled it around to her front, pointing it right at Kanzaki and seven shuriken at him.

Kanzaki turned his head and looked over his shoulder and moved to the left out of the path of the shuriken and vanished. He appeared behind Ginchiyo with a kunai in his hand pointed at the back of her neck.

"Well, there's no way you could be an assassin. But if you are, whoever hired you severely underestimated my abilities."

"Maybe they did, maybe they didn't."

She quickly pushed herself back, into the point of the kunai and exploded with a splash.

"Or maybe they thought that you'd be over confident when fighting a lower ranked ninja and that I could take advantage of that."

She landed in front of him and pointed both umbrellas at him.

"And now, we finish this!"

She threw both umbrellas into the air, and they both exploded, sending a shower of needles down at Kanzaki.

Kanzaki smiled as he watched the umbrellas fly into the air and explode. He closed his eyes and lowered his head as the needles cam pouring down on him

"Have I met my match?"

Ginchiyo smirked slightly once the needles finished raining down on Kanzaki.

"Did I.........I actually, beat him? Maybe I should talk to that other guy."

She fully stood up and began to walk away then stopped. Kanzaki was in the process of standing up. And suddenly, there were more of him, thousands more. Each of the needles she had sent at him and transformed into a different Kanzaki. Slowly, they each began walking towards her then each exploded in flames, completely engulfing her. With a high pitched scream, she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands behind her head and began crying.

And all at once it was gone. Kanzaki was standing in front of her, completely untouched, with one of her umbrellas in each of his hands, looking down at her.

"You were prepared for everything except Genjutsu. I have to hand it too you, you had thought this all through very well. Now, why don't you tell me exactly who you are and why you are here?"

Ginchiyo was still slightly sobbing when she started speaking.

"My name is Ginchiyo Saito. I left my village about a year ago to train to become stronger. See, I was never the best ninja, but I always wanted to be. So I figuered, if I found a teacher, a strong one, I could become stronger as well."

"So you came to me. Well I have to say that I'm flattered you chose me over everyone else, especially seeing my rank in the Bingo book.

"Well I originally didn't. I was going to ask the Hokage if I could train under Kakashi, but before I could I saw you beat him."

Kanzaki stood there with a blank look on his face.

"Why don't we go have breakfast and discuss it?"

He tossed the umbrella in his right hand over to his left hand and extended his right hand out to help her up.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:25 pm

Zonaracku awoke, having little sleep since everytime somebody walked by he would wake up. So, he decided to head down to the eating area wherever it may be and got a bowl of cereal.

Zonaracku had not shirt or anything, he just wore his pants. A few ladies came to talk to him, but he wasn't interested so he shunned them away while eating cereal.

He then noticed Kanzaki and the woman from last night come around, "Enjoy messing with the weak ninja, Kanzaki?" He laughed a bit as he ate.

"Come sit over here with me. I already knew what was going to happen, and I know she needs a sensei. So come sit and discuss it with me."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:56 pm

Ginchiyo took a seat opposite from Zonaracku. She hadn't said a word since Kanzaki had helped her up on the bridge. She let her head hang low while she waited to hear what was to become of her.

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:20 pm

Kanzaki took the seat next to Ginchiyo.

"Fun wouldn't be the exact word I'd use to describe it."

He motioned for the waiter to come over and ordered a plate of bread with different types of spreads for the bread.

"So what do you want to do? She came out here to be trained but as of right now, I don't think that either of us have the time to do full on training. I've got a few days, a week at the most before Jiraiya gets back to me with the information that I need. Which means I'll be staying here until then, or until I get word to meet him somewhere else."

Kanzaki smiled as the platter of bread and different spreads was placed in front of him. Right away he noted several different fruit spreads, a chocolate spread and even a spic spread, but there were several he didn't recognize and was egger to try.

"What do you think Zonaracku? You said something about not wanting to stay here very long. If that's still the case, why not take her out and train her a bit while I wait for the info?"

Kanzaki pulled his mask down and began spreading different spreads on the bread, sometimes mixing several together.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:51 pm

"Kanzaki, In one week, I can have her trained quite powerfuly, and on the venture around, I can train her in stealth and speed. I can have her near an ANBU in one week if she really wants to become stronger."

Zonaracku kept munching on his cereal as he laughed a bit.

"But that pain of this training will be insufferable, but if she does accept, once she is able, we still must find two other ninja to take on Orochimaru."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:21 pm

Kazaki look up from his plate.

"Well, ask her, she's the one that wants to train. I've got no problem with it. Like I said earlier, I'm not taking on students until this thing is settled. In fact.............."

Kanzaki paused for a second and look up at the ceiling remembering his own three Gennin that he had left back at the Shadow Village.

"I've still got three Gennin back home so I can't take on other students anyways, unless you were to defect. But even then you most likely wouldn't end up with me."

Kanzaki looked from Zonaracku to Ginchiyo and nodded slightly before going back to his food.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:32 pm

"Well, young lady, would you like to train?"

He continued to eat and smiled a bit, as he placed his hands behind his head, tipping his chair back and looking at the girl.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:40 pm

Hours later after he set out for Kanzaki, Orihan reached the Naruto Bridge.

Damn Kanzaki! why do you have to go out so far??

He thought to himself as he continued onto the island. A man waled up to him with a cart of items

""Looking for somebody? Need a map? Real cheap!""

""The first one. I'm looking for a leaf ninja by Kanzaki.""

""Well maybe I've seen him. But I'll only tell you for a price.""

""Fine then! I'll look for him on my own. Besides, how hard could it be finding himself on this small island?""

He headed into the crowd of people to search for Kanzaki.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:32 pm

Zonaracku looked at Kanzaki and then the girl and got a serious face as he raised his right palm into the air, "Excuse me, there is someone here from Konoha. I'll be right back."

Zonaracku stood up, his white skin, turning into an ice blue as he went into his cryomancer form, where steam would form from his icy cold body. As he stood, his lower body armor(Pants) rattled a bit. He walked out the front doors and looked out and saw the man from Konoha named Orihan.

Zonaracku smirked a bit as his form dissapeared into the air, nobody even noticing him dissapear it was so quick. He then appeared behind Orihan, wrapping his right arm around the mans neck, and locking Orihans arms behind him with his left hand. Zonaracku's body was so cold, an ice began to form from the surrounding mist, being so strong and thick, it held Orihans arms together. Zonaracku then grabbed Orihan by his hair and held tight as he dissapeared into the air.

He then appeared infront of Kanzaki and threw Orihan on the ground, the ice shattering, leaving an ice burn on the mans back and arms.

"Kanzaki, he belong to you?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!