Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ouellet Secrets

The Ouellet Secrets

a part of “The Ouellet Secrets”, a fictional universe by Lego's Apex Predator.

The Ouellet sisters live together with their mother, father, and younger brother in Tampa, Florida. The oldest Ouellet sister has a secret

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ouellet Secrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Ouellet Secrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

The Ouellet Secrets

Based of the book The Heavenstone Secrets by V.C. Andrews.

The Ouellet Legacy
The Ouellet's have their own clothing line and they run a chain of nightclubs called Rouge Velours Violette. The Ouellet's have been successful for years. They can trace their linage back to about the French Revolution.

Plot
The Ouellet sisters live with their mother, father, and younger brother in the mansion pictured above in Tampa, Florida. Trish the younger and prettier one is afraid of one thing her older sister. Her older sister is older, wiser, and always telling Trish what to do. When it comes to what to do, what to wear, and what boys to like. Trish has her eye on one special guy but her older sister has other plans for her. In the Ouellet family older sister knows best. Tragedy happens when the family least expects it which turns Trish and her younger brother's life into a living nightmare. Under their older sister's watchful eye they feel like prisoners and helpless pawn in their sister's cruel game. Soon their older sister starts wearing their mother's clothes and vying for their father's affections, Trish and her brother realizes they must bring their sister's sibling rivalry to an end before something bad happens

Rules (I know everyone hates them but they're necessary)
1. Post at least once everyday
2. PM me if you have any plot ideas
3. Let's keep the language and such PG-13 think of other words.
4. Keep the interaction to PG-13 as well
5. Romance is encouraged.

Characters
Tiffany Rose Ouellet- MoonFox1
Trish Joslyn Ouellet- Citizen Princess
Younger Brother (Age 18)-
Justin Ouellet- VampireKing1
Mother (age 44)-
Damien D'Artagnan- PoisonLacedLips
Crush's best friend (age 22)-
Crush's friend # 1 (age 22)-
Crush's friend # 2 (age 21)-
Trish's Best friend (age 22)-
Trish's friend # 1 (age 22)-
Trish's friend # 2 (age 21)-
Uncle Ouellet (age 41)-

Put this character sheet in your History.
Code: Select all
[b]Age:[/b][i]See the ages[/i]
[b]Role:[/b] [b]Older sister, father, mother....[/b]
[b]DOB:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Skills/languages:[/b][i]What are you good at?[/i]
[b]Family[/b][i]Who is in your family?[/i]
[b]Distinguishable features:[/b] Tattoos, jewelry you wear, etc...
[b]Ethnicity:[/b][i][/i]
[b]Other:[/b]Other things that you feel like adding
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!