Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?

Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?

a part of “Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?”, a fictional universe by Victim.

It seems that all the Titans on the Earth has disappeared on the face of the earth. Except for a select few. These titans must band together to put an end to the chaos of the world...while not killing each other in the process.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victim
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Teen Titans: Where art thou Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 am

Everyone who was accepted can start posting, we still have room for 1 boy. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm

All the spots have been taken! This role play is now closed!

@Members of this role play: I have changed my characters abilities so that the role play would be a little more diverse.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Changed my profile a little, didn't see the initial setup, so mine is now compliant to everything except the picture and song.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Er. This is of topic, but, if anyone has a interest in Shadow Of The Colossus....I'm making a RP based around SOTC (Shadow Of The Colossus.) It will be taking place 100 years after the events of the previous game. (Still havn't finished it, will hopefully finish today and make the RP...) I will have a stat system and everything. But i'm trying to keep that light, as I donot want to scare people away; I will allow three wanderer's. (The equivalent of the main character from the game.) And up to five colossus players.

So, heres how much i've worked out regarding the players positions and such. Each wanderer may team up with each other if they so wish, although it's not forced. Each wanderer will have to provide more backstory/description/overall length than the colossi; Since the position of a Wanderer is so important. Each colossus player may create and control up to two colossi.

Everything is still in the beta stage. So some things may be removed/added/changed

I hope some of you will join when the RP comes out :)
"In order to evolve into the age of civilization, all sentient life must first establish a code of law and order. Less they fall into chaos." - Me

"Cruelty and deception are the cornerstones of a conspiracy." - Me

"A single man cannot alter the fate of a nation. But a nation, cannot alter the fate of a single man." - Me

"Question thy leader." - Me

Law & Order Are Essential To Productivity. But Are Also Essential For Slavery; Trust Noone.

Chronos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Sorry, don't know nearly enough about Shadow of the Colossus to be interested.

And does everybody have an idea of the powers and names of their former teammates, cause if it's cool with everybody I was thinking we might put that in our character profiles.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

@Hal_Wannabe: Well, if you're into giant-monster slaying then it's an epic game. You should play it, even though it's story is sort of abstract.

And, I have the basic outline of my teammates powers, but if it isn't neccesary i'm not going to fill out they're names and stuff...Details details.

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah I guess so, but in my case all of mine are pre-existing characters Powersurge was for a fanfiction I was writing but is in some other one where she's joined a team led by Beastboy (wish I could remember the name of it, I want to see what she did with my loaned out characters) Shatterfist is actually a character from a game I was running with my friends. He is more or less a direct ripoff of Diamondhead from Ben 10 and Kid miracle was the teenage sidekick to my game's version of Superman. And of course the mutated vegetable garden monster is actually a character I created for my friend's superhero high school game. So's the one I'm playing actually.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 pm

@Victim: Victim, will you please post? I can't really continue without your reactions/actions =(

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm

@Chronos: SotC???? =DDD
One of the best games ever for the PS2! Of course I'll join. ^_^
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Please post, people!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 pm

I posted. BUT I DEMAND THAT CHERI POST RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE'S CUTE AND I NEED TO KNOW HIS REACTIONS/ACTIONS OR I'LL FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS AND A ASSHOLE! Roar.

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 am

Exactly, Chronos. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:40 am

Would someone mind noticing Tanzen, please?

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Your neighborhood twin.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Uh, I hate to be "this" guy, but, is it possible to drop somebody from this roleplay? I mean, everybody's posted EXCEPT Ricky Blackwood. Misinformed seems to have lost interest in this and, I for once would rather have an interested party than an uninterested party, yeah, some of us have trouble posting like I can, but, we are posting, unlike misinformed.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm

... Thanks for the notice.

*Shrug* I dunno, Hal. I have almost no clue as to how the RPT works. x_x

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 am

@Hal_Wannabe: Yeah. I agree. Plus victim hasn't posted in awhile either...Even though hes the game master :P

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:29 am

Would anybody follow if I made one? Cause for one, I think we're about to break the game, and two, it doesn't seem very Teen Titan-y does it? I mean, hell, we got a group of six right now and two of us aren't posting, and it seems to be coming apart at the seams.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 am

That's fine, without the GM we don't even know what direction this ones supposed to go.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:26 am

I'll join if I can use my character on this...I don't want to have to create a completely new character....

I'm going to send Victim a PM...

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!