Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

a part of “Sanctuary”, a fictional universe by Victim.

A young prince must embark on a pilgrimage to save a invaded world with the protection of worthy guardians in a time of war and despair. Will his ability to communicate with spirits bring the salvation that was foretold?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanctuary”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sanctuary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sanctuary"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victim
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sanctuary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 pm

This really sounds like great rp. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into it and you can most definitely count me in! I want to really think of a good character, so i'll take some time, but I'll send my character request asap. I really hope this gets off the ground (and quickly) because right now it's about the most detailed an interesting idea out there on this site (in terms of the newer ones, that is.)

Save me a spot, I look forward to it.
This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh awesome, great! I will most definitely do that. :D

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 am

Hm... how do I decide what my sub-class is?

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:50 pm

It pretty much just depends on the 3 abilities of your choice. There is a large range of things you can be. :D

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyroi on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey! This looks like a REALLY cool RP!!!! I sent you my character request, and I thought I put A LOT of effort into it. I was going to create my own RP, but I'm not a leader, only a follower, for the most part. There were too many ideas jumbling my head that all of them seemed ungood... Anyway, can you accept my character request PLEASE, not to sound impatient or anything, since I just sent it in, but I like doing things fast! Thank you!!!!

Tyroi
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:46 am

Oh, cool! 2 guardian's, that should be enough! I will start this role play tomorrow! :D

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Okay I have the first post up! Post when you are ready. :D

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyroi on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm

can someone post, because I posted over three days ago and no one else has posted.

Tyroi
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!