Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

There and Back Again

There and Back Again

a part of “There and Back Again”, a fictional universe by Bilbo Baggins.

If you care for journey of there and back, out of the comfortable world, over the edge of Middle Earth, and home again. You will earn much about trolls, goblins, dwarves, and elves, and get some glimpses into the history of a vast realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “There and Back Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] There and Back Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bilbo Baggins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

This is the OCC forum for There and Back Again. Its here where you can discuss plot, Characters, and places where you want to go in the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bilbo Baggins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] There and Back Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bilbo Baggins on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Does the plot meet everyones fancy? I was thinking we could be in the fourth age, if that suits everyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bilbo Baggins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:00 pm

I beg your penance for my delays! I hate not being able to bookmark the roleplay tab... Please throw dirt on me, beat me, etc. Just... forgive and forget? I'm usually very good about roleplays I swear! I feel very very bad!

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bilbo Baggins on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 pm

All is forgiven, as long as the story keeps rolling were good.

Bilbo Baggins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Then I hope you'll forgive me, too, for I am currently having a brain-fart, or, if you please, writers block. I am at a loss as to what to do or say right now, but rest assured I shall find something! Thanks for your patience- and oh, Bilbo, Lumina hasn't entered the Inn yet, so she wouldn't be sitting with Gandalf or have the money on the table.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bilbo Baggins on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Hmm okay, ill make sure to go back and correct that and don't worry about posting, a good quality post would be preferred than a bad one, so take your time.

Bilbo Baggins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bilbo Baggins on Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

So we have another person wanting to join the adventure, I have some plans for when we are in Rohan so we will have to wait a little before leaving Tharbad. I should hope it wont take so long and that we can be on are way as soon as possible.

Bilbo Baggins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Sun May 16, 2010 11:24 am

Please no one take it personally that Kelda sort of loathes all of you... she's just a very bitter person... Feralfairy especially, but I can't sugar coat her apparently undying hatred for all things elf...

If, later in the roleplay, she gets too intense for your taste, smack her back in line...

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Mon May 24, 2010 7:22 pm

The roleplay is quiet, and I can still sleep at night if I nag constantly until something happens... I give the benefit of the doubt with the usual "exams" excuse... but... just wondering if anyone's out there.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bilbo Baggins on Mon May 24, 2010 10:25 pm

That other person never got back to me, maybe she didn't like Tolkien's rules on magic. I myself have been busy with life and kind of forgot about There and Back Again. So I am preparing another post that will bring us to the Ford of Isen, where we will be experiencing are first fight.

Bilbo Baggins
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!