Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

a part of “Final Fantasy: The Gemist War”, a fictional universe by Victim.

They thought they could help humanity, but they thought wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy: The Gemist War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun May 02, 2010 5:31 pm

I wanted to ask about the mission that is going on now is that a free for all or cooperative?
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 5:34 pm

That one is between me and Saber...Would you like for me to pick you a partner? or would you prefer a 3way?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victim
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 pm

um, surprise me

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Your Mission, since yall are both Hunters you're Mission will be a bit harder.

Pit+Hawk: Hunting the Black Boss.

Do you accept?

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun May 02, 2010 6:11 pm

I accept, this mission ^_^

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Ah, me and the summoner I see. Sure, why not? Should be interesting!

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

That leaves Vera and Jecht...

Vera+Jecht: Hunting the Haunting Gemini.

Do you accept this mission?

After we are through with the Missions we will have some free time and some free for all Missions. Because I can tell that to many of these Cooperative Missions are going to get hard to do after a while.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Your Mission is up you can start on it now!

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Ah wish I would of read these before I made my post. I didn't know what in the world our mission was going to be about lol. Cool, I like the separate mission and the pairing up/free for all idea you got going on. Should be fun.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun May 02, 2010 7:58 pm

( sorry about the mix up with my post, I don't know what I was thinking about)

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun May 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I hope Crabnek gets on, I really want to roll on lol.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Nah, it's fine Chris. It's funny actually, 'cuz this seems to happen to me a lot, lol.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

I just realized I totally missed this, so hear it is, sorry about that *sweatdrops*

Alias: Rev

Class: Gunner

Special Ability: Gunners are granted exceptional ability with all guns, and their magic is centered around maximizing their potential lethality

Unique Ability: small amounts of black magic (all level one black magic spells)

Appearance: Will post as soon as my scanner is fixed

Bar-coded: At the back of the neck

Clothing: Rev wears olive green canvas pants, heavy black running boots, a black undershirt, a grey overcoat. He also wears black fingerless leather gloves and a chain necklace with a silver heart.

Weapon: Twin pistols Ordin and Agiel

I'm a Dreamer, Poet, Lover, and Friend, and I will always have open arms.

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm

accepted. Eeeerrmm everyone has their mission partners right now...besides Vera and Jecht, you could team with them saying that I didn't make their mission description yet, lol.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Sun May 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Whatever is fine with me, I just wanna bust Rev out lol

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun May 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Dreamer could prolly take Crabnek's place if he doesn't show pretty soon. You snooze you loose

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm

I'd be fine with that, but would Crabnek?

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon May 03, 2010 12:08 am

Oh crap, Victim I accidentally put my last post in the wrong place :( my bad. There isn't any way to fix that is there??

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon May 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Hey, when might Crab and I's missions be put in?

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZekeFreek on Fri May 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey guys. Not new to Role Playing but am new to the site. If you could tell me anything I'd need to know about how it operates and where to do stuff I'd appreciate it.

I'm Zeizur btw, I submitted my application but wasn't sure what to do next, hehe.

ZekeFreek
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!