Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stereotype Game

Stereotype Game

a part of “Stereotype Game”, a fictional universe by Nykizta.

A group is forced together of all the different cliques in a last ditch effort to unite the school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stereotype Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Stereotype Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 20, 2010 6:34 pm

There's somebody else running about with my thing. I've run into him once or twice...anybody going to post?
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri May 21, 2010 2:57 am

hmm your a good RPer, if your ever interested in a private RP please contact me =P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 am

Hehe, thanks, I appreciate it. I will.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Hey, trying hard not to break the two post rule, but nobody's posting. Come on folks!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri May 21, 2010 2:17 pm

The two post rule was for the time eliminated since the GM is busy, remember. o3o So post all you want, lol~
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Oh, all right...onwards and upwards then, I suppose!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue May 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Sorry for the short post guys. Couldn't think of anything much for him to "do", so it's mostly a bit of dialogue. Also, bonus points for your character getting the quote. I like! Cookie time!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm

posted and damn it I wanna oreo! DX I'm just not good at picking quotes unless its horror, anime or poetry/philosophy based *sob*

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Hehe, here. Only her character got the oreo. You get one all to yourself.

Tosses Oreo to Goth

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 am

OMG I love you *tackleglompsxiphoniii* XDD

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 27, 2010 6:29 am

-Scratches head, embarassed-

Um...you're welcome, I suppose....

-leans over to the nearest person-

Help....can't.....breathe.....

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 pm

So...is this an open RP now?
I just want to see if it is...just in case.
Hanchul is my drug

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 am

last I checked it is, it'll be nice to have some more people join in ^^

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

Yeah, real nice! I suppose you can come on on in, eh?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

So, do I post my character here first?...

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 pm

nah, just put it in the characters part, we only have to post them here before to get accepted =)

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Oooh! Oooh! Does that mean I can make a new role?! Image Is anyone in charge of this anymore, or should I just post something here?... Confuzzled Litria.... *Not to be noob*

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Name: Savannah Annebelle Tidwell
Sexuality: Bisexual
Stereotype: Southern Girl :)
Appearance:
With shoulder-length, baby blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and ginger-colored skin, Savannah is your average Georgia girl. She is always sporting her homestate in some form or fashion, be it her Georgia Bulldogs hat or her "Ain't No Place Like ATL" hoodie, she's got the Southern girl spirit. She stands around 5'7" with an air of "Hell, I'm a good time!", and, well, that's just how she is. Beauty is hers, born with the Tidwell girl bossom and the Grady girl figure, she's a fine little missy that any boy would like to have.
Personality: Savannah is fun; simple as that. Savannah is the girl who don't give a damn who you are, as long as you're nice to her and you don't smell like cow fields, she'd invite you a party and spend the evening introducing you to everyone. :) She is an utter and true friend, one who'll defend you to the end, and stand by you if you believe in her. She wouldn't ever let someone give up on their dreams, even if it was as stupid as hell; as long as you had the faith in yourself to do it. She is very supportive, encouraging and cheerful, being a wonderful person to partner with in a class assignment. She can wiggle a conversation out of anyone, no matter how shy they are, and can make people feel like they belong. She's also a wonderful singer; she won second in the high school talent show, and can play guitar better than half the goth-rocker boys at that school can.
Unique Quirk: Taps things when she's nervous, often smiles and giggles a lot in times of emergencies.
Brief Bio: Savannah hasn't really had anything totally dramatic happen in her life, besides the fact that her father and mother divorced when she was eleven. She hasn't lost contact with her father, in fact, she sees him at least every few months. Back in Georgia, one of her best friends got pregnant and depended on Savannah on keeping her secret and taking her to the doctor about it every few weeks.
Anything else we should know: Savannah is deathly afraid of spiders; if there's one near her, she'll jump up and run around screamin'.
Theme Song:She's Country-Jason Aldean

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HatsukiSohma on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Name: Justin Daun
Stereotype: Bi Kid
Appearance: Originally born with Brown hair, dyed it blonde to go with his eyes. His eyebrows are still brown. He has blue eyes.
Personality: He is somewhat of a horny kid. He makes out with as many people as he wants on a daily basis, be it both guys or girls. He first seduces them, then leaves them after their make out session is over. Not known to have lasting relationships, but that's how he rolls. He's a party animal, and you could find him at any major club or house party outside of school. He tends to lean towards his gay side, but when he gets with girls, he isn't displeased. Being Bi is more of a formality to his friends. Constantly harassed by homophobes. Doesn't care much for school, but gets by on C's or B's. The main thing in life that is his passion is performing. as long as he is the center of attention, he is cool with that.
Unique Quirk: Justin tends to flips his hair constantly. Every minute or so, he does it.
Brief Bio: Born February 6th, he has been living in a well-financed life. His dad died when he was 6, leaving him and his mom with a ton of life insurance payment. He doesn't see his mom around much, and decides to fuck it and ditch his house to go party. He has no siblings, getting almost everything he wants, when he wants it. He came out in his christian private school when he was surrounded by guys, and his sexual desires for girls were denied, leaving him with guys to go at.
Anything else we should know: Justin has been known to forget condoms every once in a while. He has joined the school late due to movie out of his last private school for "being gay" as the constant harassment by the religion kids forced him to leave

HatsukiSohma
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 am

Hi...and greetings litria, I didn't realize that was you for a while! Long time no see. Also, I give my seal of approval to both of the above stereotypes, what do you guys think? I figure a vote or at least some kind of consensus is in order?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!