Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Harsh Life of a Samurai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Harsh Life of a Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Harsh Life of a Samurai"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] The Harsh Life of a Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

So, is this like the story of the character's childhood?

Oh, and HI SNOW!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Well hello my friend! And the story can go whichever way. You can start from your childhood or your teen years or maybe even your adult years. It doesn't really matter to me.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 am

are you going to create a seperate thread for the IC or use the new function on the creator thing? personally i found it easier to create a new thread.

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 am

Im in this sounds like a good place to build mitsuhide from the ground up.
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Great! Here is the IC. Just jump in and enjoy.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:40 pm

I just joined but I can't find the IC board.

shady joker
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 pm

She seemed to have forgotten the Link...

Anywho:

the-harsh-life-samurai-t43027.html

There's the IC

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks Tali.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:47 pm

I will not be on for the week but I will try to post from my phone every chance I get.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi guys sorry for not posting, ive been on holiday. will be back to normal now. see you in the IC's.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi guys really sorry about not posting anywhere. ill explain but please be patient with me, ive just lost my grandad to cancer and its hit everyone hard. understand that i will be around but only in the evenings on some nights. cheers for your understanding and forgiveness.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!