Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

a part of “Absolute Zero”, a fictional universe by Nyxeth.

In the year 2301, the world has been ravaged by nuclear holocaust, the resulting radioactive fallout has caused mutation amongst the remaining human population, this is the era of ESP, Extra Sensory Perception, psychics.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Absolute Zero”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Absolute Zero

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victus Mortuus on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 pm

ok i registered a character before i read the first page but i think he is within marginal lines

16yrs, cant control powrs

about the G system, his power is fluctual and (i am new to this sight so i dont know were the pm thing is) i was wondering if he is ok, considering his power is usually low and only high when he is emotionally stressed or in physical/mental danger, he's more of a danger to himself than others anyways.

also i was thinking that he would meet a female ESPer (his age/possible rommance) who can't be affected by his power like someone who can nullify otherz powers

(fyi for otherz who are curious: his power is to gather massive quantities of electricity and discharge he's like massivley powerful eel with spasms XD)

**if i sound like a noob i probably am a noob XD...maybe*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victus Mortuus
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightraid on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 am

It's been a while now since the IC was updated. I'd really like to post something, but i don't want to mess things up for Alvaron and Chuckles. It would be great if the two of you could drop a reply in the IC topic soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightraid
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

IC post incoming, had a bit of family turmoil the past two nights, oh gee I love my grandma!

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:20 pm

waits patently... parachute ready... (OOC foreshadowing of IC entrance)

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victus Mortuus on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 pm

ok, igto a character but i cant find the IC...i am completely lost

help?

(new to site)

Victus Mortuus
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 pm

there is a link on the first page of this thread to the IC

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 am

Apologies to everyone, but I've recently been admitted to and left hospital over a head injury, I got out this morning so I'll do my best to try and salvage the thread back.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 am

Wow. No worries man, take your time, don't stress yourself.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:22 pm

ouch... yeah, no worries!

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightraid on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Yeah, don't worry about it ^^

By the way, i took the liberty to rate some of you guys' posts in the IC topic. I would appreciate it if someone would rate my posts in return.

Edit: Weird, most of my ratings won't show. Is that normal ?

Lastly, is it okay if I give Ash telekinesis ? I already have a good idea of how he'll put it to use later, but I need your okay to give him the ability.

Nightraid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeroshifter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am

Hey, I submitted an application before reading this thread. I apologize. I'm really new to this whole site. I did read the intro page first, so only minor adjustments need to be made. I'll be fixing those and resubmitting. - Thank you :D

Edit: I managed to figure out how to edit my application instead. Yay :D

Xeroshifter
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightraid on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 am

Welcome aboard then, I hope Alvaron will approve your chara ^^

Nightraid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeroshifter on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am

Me too, unfortunately it's been 9 days now since his/her last activity, so I don't know how that's gonna go D:

Xeroshifter
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!