Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

a part of “Confessions of a High School Slaughterer”, a fictional universe by Sprites.

When a local teen goes missing, the police suspect another high schooler is responsible. When his body is found, the search for the killer turns this small private school upside down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Confessions of a High School Slaughterer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sprites on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 pm

You can start as soon as you want.
Image SAVE THE NERPA!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE WORLD'S ONLY FRESH WATEER SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sprites
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Confessions of a High School Slaughterer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenxeyedxhero on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:14 pm

I made a post, I can see something cool happening between Juli and Dante. Let's just hope the others post.

These locations should probably be used over time?
-Canteen (For obvious reasons)
-Rec-room (Most private boarding schools have them, with like sofas, some computers and a pool table or something)
-Library (Which school doesn't have one? Murder probably shouldn't happen here, CLICHÉ!)
-Local hang out (like a mall, a cafe, an arcade.)

Just trying to help is all.

Also, could you clarify the purpose of chat to me? Is that chat as characters, (EG to put into the story,) or is it OOC chat to talk about the story.. Wasn't sure.

Thanks bruh.
Life Is Short, An Open Chord, In A Bad Tone.

As Seen On Xbox Live - GreenxEyedxHero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sprites on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am

Good ideas for the locations.
i really don't know why chat is there. someone said it posts onto the activity, but i really am not sure.

Sprites
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenxeyedxhero on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:37 am

Probably could use it as character chat? That would be sweet.

For example, Dante could run into Kierra in the canteen, and the chat could take place first person in the chat. That chat could then be pasted into the post where it took place.

In my mind, that would be how I see it working. Because then everyone's playing their own characters.

If you get what I mean?

Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sprites on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 pm

yeah, i totally get it, and i'm a girl for future references.

Sprites
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenxeyedxhero on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Didn't see that coming.. Lol. I'm a guy, if you wandered.

Sorry I haven't posted in a good week, I was at a Music Festival. Back now. Will keep posting regularly.

Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenxeyedxhero on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Dude, where has everyone gone? Lol.

Greenxeyedxhero
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!