Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine

The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine”, a fictional universe by Dante007.

It has been 12 years after the end of the Third Era. A mysterious group known only as The Order are about to threaten the existence of Tamriel. Meanwhile, amidst rumors of a schism between the Nine, the Daedric Princes continue to rise in power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:19 am

Did you just call us scrub? >:(

Which town?

Alrite, take care of yourself but don't EVER stop roleplaying. It's going to help improve your english, your social skills, your sex life ...you know it. :]

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 am

The Beach party will just continue, shouldn't be much of a problem. For Leon, I'm thinking he'll die during the Escape. Hate to see such an interesting character go, but it would be a burden to bring him along, We'll need to wait for Selothi to post now. Caravan's still waiting for Rob, not sure where he is, but hopefully he'll get on soon-ish.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante007
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Well... Seeing as Rob hasn't posted in four days.. What shall we do? (Me and Vain, considering Cynoc is on leave for now.) I suppose We could drag them both to Anvil and if Rob does come back then no harm done, we just continue from Anvil. Even if he doesn't come back, we could just bid adieu to the Og'mir in anvil and continue on our marry way.

I honestly like this RP and would hate to see it go down in flames because of a couple of people dropped. ((Perhaps time for a roll-call?))
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 pm

I don't think Rob has dropped, probably should give him a little more time. But yeah, since it's just you two, you can just carry them along and head to Anvil for now, no problem.

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 am

Sorry lads and lasses, got a rather pleasant hangover right now, makes typing a rather interesting activity, so I'll have to post tomorrow, or late tonight if I've sobered up (as in, finally lost all the effects of the ethanol in my body) by then.

And I don't think Rob dropped. Four days isn't that long a time if you have a life elsewhere to take care of unlike most of us :P And yeah, damn shame to be losing you Standard, as you know, but like I said, real life is the best thing around.

So Dante, will you RP Leon for what little use we have left for him, or should I check with Standard and see if I should do or what ? Have you sorted this out at all ?

Selothi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:07 am

You can just take control of him and kill him off in the escape, if you want.

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 am

You make it sound like I'm a sadistic homicidal maniac ! :3

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok...im back, I wanted to know if I can still jump in the roleplay even after all that has started. Can the leader send me a messages telling me so and if you can, give me a breef summary of whats going on. If not its fine
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 am

I read the other parties' posts and mine is just, well let's say they are all roleplay masturbating at this point with no reaction whatsoever to anyone else's post.

Take for example skulbaka's last post, nope, I talked to her NPC which she literally threw at us (out of the blue and it made no sense, given the village's background which you had given us, nothing of such would have happened, but I closed one eye)and later she didn't even bother to make a reaction, like all the rest of her posts such as ignoring the one about the orc not being anywhere near them.

To be honest, this is rather demoralizing, it's abit sad really since you've put so much effort into this roleplay.

Dante, I don't want to sound like I'm ranting but I would like to leave this party, perhaps I will create a new character somewhere?

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 am

I trust you've already taken this to PMs with skulblaka ? And if you haven't, starting there would probably be the best bet.

If you do end up leaving the beach party, along with Standard/Othan's departure, that would leave ... Skulblaka and Lycos, no ? Which is fairly small, and kinda ruins any ideas the GM had about your party. That said, all in all, if it's the choice between losing you or having you have more fun somewhere else in the RP, I personally would chose the second option. Don't want to lose any more players.

Let's see what Dante has to say, and like I pointed out, if you haven't already, take it to PMs with the person at hand.

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 am

I have, though I also have yet to see any reply in my inbox.

However, I do know the GM's plan for our party and even if I left it will be after the event has taken place (and through reasonable means, not just disappearing).

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 am

If you really want to, you can leave the party, yeah. Could go to the Slaver party, if you want.

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:13 pm

I would welcome him into the Slaver's party with open arms... Considering I am waiting on anything to happen. I just hope this long hiatus hasn't made Cynoc or Vain drop...

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am

Just figured I'd post up on here and let everyone know that I'm back, though I see Rob still hasn't posted so I take it I should be waiting for him before trying to pick up again?
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Cynoc
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 am

*Scratches chin*
Lets see if this isn't completely dead...

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Okay, listen up lads and lasses, like I said earlier on in this OOC (for the little amount of people reading it :P) I'm off tomorrow for a bit more than two weeks to Britannia without much Internet access, definitely non the first anyway.

So I've started the fight with the warden, I'll let anybody who wants NPC him, but don't kill him off or anything FFS, okay ? :P I'll see where this thing has been left when I come back. Hopefully very much alive and not dying in a gutter.

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!