Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Problem Children

Problem Children

a part of “Problem Children”, a fictional universe by creewolf.

You are a human weapon, the product of a corporate project. Free of your captors, now you must help to contain your fellow subjects who have become dangerous. The Problem Children have emerged, locate and subdue.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Problem Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Problem Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:40 am

sorry i havnt posted in while, i was very busy over the weekend and yesterday the website was being gay, it like let me log on once but then everytime i tried to get onto a forum or click anywhere else it came up with the General Error page!! I will work on a post right now tho and hopefully get it up by today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 am

You will have to forgive me as well. I have just now been able to post as the site had been acting strange with me as well.

Thus my long post...though I tried to make it exciting for such a long read.
There is always a way....always

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 pm

My computer had a major hard drive crash, not sure if I'm gonna have to just wipe it and reinstall windows or have to get a new computer. Using a friends computer now, I'll try to keep up with my posts as best I can. Just thought I'd tell everyone in case I disappear for a bit because of it.

rhyse
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Sorry but I'll be gone for the weekend. I'm going to a cabin up in the mountains. So if I don't respond till Monday, you now know why.
"Don't ask for it; go out and win it on your own. Do that, and you will succeed."

creewolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Monday is when my computer should be fixed by as well.

rhyse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zacharyb on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Leaving tomorrow until Saturday. Have fun without me. :D

Zacharyb
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zuratul on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm going to be out of town from Wednesday to Saturday. I might be able to get access to a computer, but I might not, so I thought I should keep you informed.
Neutrality means that you don't really care,
Because the struggle goes on even when you're not there!

-Rise Against (Collapse (Post-Amerika))

Zuratul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kairi.kills. on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am

Did this roleplay die?

kairi.kills.
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zuratul on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 am

No idea, I'm waiting for Donovain's response (I think, I'll have to go back and check again) so... That's why I haven't posted recently.

Zuratul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 am

I'm still here...just waiting for others to post!!

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 pm

I just wanted to kind of do a role call to see who was still involved. I feel that I haven't been keeping up with this as well as I should have and am planning on fixing that. If you're still playing please let me know through the ooc board. If I don't hear from someone I'll pm them to double check. After I have a good idea of who's still playing I'll start really pushing to get the big stuff moving.

creewolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm still here, just lurking around waiting for more chances to post.

rhyse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zuratul on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:39 am

I'm staying, checking it nightly.

Zuratul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 am

Same, im still here and checking it for replies!

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am

Ok so after a string of private messages and ooc posts(BTW I hate the whole "you cannot post so soon after your last post" bullshit) I have a pretty good idea of who's still playing. So on the list as of now is myself, sweet_angle66, Zuratul, Rhyse, RydeDawg, Tenaga, Paradigm IX, and Inferno XX. I also believe by the fact that they posted recently that Zacharyb and kairi.kills are still involved. I'm currently hoping that Zman will hop back on for the purpose of playing a significant villain. But even if he doesn't I am planning an event that will allow people to start posting again. I should have it posted sometime around 5:00 p.m. eastern time on tuesday.

One last note: If you submitted a character recently check to see that its been approved. If you did not recieve a rejection notice but still don't see your character on the list I did accept it. For some reason they're just not showing up on the list.

creewolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zuratul on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

I'm going to be gone until Saturday, so if the new post is up before then, that's why I don't respond.

Zuratul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 am

I will be gone for about a week. Hopefully a new character will post soon and start moving things along.

creewolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Ok, I'm back and have posted in reply to the recent development. I hope this will help speed things along. Once again if you recently submitted a character and a message hasn't notified you of its denial(along with a reason why) than its been approved and you can post.

creewolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhyse on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Could people who's character profiles aren't showing up but are going to be roleplaying maybe post their character profiles here, so we can actually see them? Know what the character looks like, what their powers are, etc.

rhyse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:00 am

Rhyse makes a very good point. If anyone who has an approved character that doesn't appear on the page could please post the link to that character's profile on the ooc it would be much appreciated. Unfortunately a lot of people who stopped playing didn't bother to delete their characters and are wasting space on the wall.

creewolf
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!