Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Children of the March

Children of the March

a part of “Children of the March”, a fictional universe by DAISYtheauthor.

This isn't your normal child rebellion. [ Only 1 characters left. ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children of the March”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Children of the March

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Ohhh yeee ^.^ And yeee I posted >:D

Damien's in for quite a surprise ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninade
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gururumon916 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 am

Okay, am I the only one to ask, that if we're in the year three-thousand, why are we using things like bikes, laptops, guns, etc. Wouldn't all this technology be considered archaic at this point.

Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you ~ Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gururumon916
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 am

Goooood point guru ^ ^ I was kind of wondering that too, but kind of went with the flow. I know Salina wouldn't use that stuff, but that's just her xD

Wrong OOC >.>
Last edited by Ninade on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gururumon916 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 am

eleniel wrote:ok the OS3's com watches are secure, no com logs seriously, what would happen if they were captured and the enemy got ahold of them!

Sol probably did not tell him because it was going to be brought up at the next meeting.

If you have proper access to that secure network, which a high ranking member of the military would, it's only a matter of monitoring that network. But I changed my post, to reference more to this being something only he accesses.

gururumon916
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Wow; this is great. I leave at 47 and come back at 104 and have no god damn idea what's going on. That's just fucking perfect.

I agree with everything Nathan said. And I do concur that I WILL leave if you guys can't get us up to speed. So this is an either and early farewell or a plead for help.
Last edited by LozerFanAnah on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanNitrogen on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 pm

I have to agree with Anah that this is bullshit. We agreed that we would wait until Ty, Anah and I got back but apparently NO ONE reads the fucking OOC so now we're all lost.

TWO OF US ARE FUCKING KNIGHTS WHO ARE THE MAIN LEADERS IN THIS AND HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE WITHOUT THEM? How the fuck can we possibly catch up now when we can't read past posts and are completely fucking lost? Explain this to me so I can understand because I'm fucking PISSED that NO ONE had the consideration to maybe message one of us to see if we were able to post and keep up. NO everyone had to fucking forget we existed because they're more fucking important and into this. WELL THAT'S BULLSHIT!

So you know what? Unless you can explain to us in detail what has happened I know Ty and I quit an if we quit I know Anah will quit. So thank you and have a good fucking day.
Murphy's Law:
- if it can go wrong it will go wrong
-if it can't go wrong it will go wrong anyway
-if it can't go wrong and doesn't go wrong it will go wrong later
-if several things go wrong they will go wrong in the worst possible order
-if several things can go wrong the worst will go wrong at the worst possible time
-nothing can ever get so bad that it can't possible get any worse than it already probably has

NathanNitrogen
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 pm

/feels extremely bad for not speaking up...

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gururumon916 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Well, you two are in luck as nothing has really happened, but I'd be happy to fill you in to the best of my abilities.

Soledad was asked, whilst at a meeting with The Governor of France, on a date by The King's General of North America. She went, thinking it would be better for The Army if she simply complied with his wishes. Currently, no one has knowledge of this but Damien. Soledad and Damien learned that The King had new teleporter technology, they are currently searching for a way to get access to this technology and have called in Emi Lottoya for assistance. They have received information about the device from an unknown informant, what that information is, exactly is undisclosed still.

That's really all I recall.

gururumon916
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:58 am

Ugh >.< I was under the impression that since Daisy was posting it would be alright if I did too. >.< sorry, guru pretty much summed it up well.

Sorry.

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:52 am

Yee... I was kind of thinking the same thing as eleniel.

Also, Emi is at the NHQ right now visiting. My other character, Tyler, is just wondering about the... Well shoot. I haven't gotten to otype with her so I'm not sure what HQ she's in. I don't have it memorized xD But I think it's the EHQ. If it's not the EHQ, then it's the AHQ.

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm

First off i apologize cause i know some of those posts were mine and i didn't realize. I definitely need to read OOC boards more often. I sincerely apologize.

The only thing they didn' t cover in the recap was its lonely in south America but nothing really big has happened down there and Terrence Olivia is looking for rats to get information to find the AAHQ. As stated sol is going on a date and the have blueprints for a weapon called lance. A few characters are going to sneak in to a building to get a transportational device. That's about it honestly and i apologize once agian.
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAISYtheauthor on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Sorry I havent been looking at the OCC guys but right now I just said that its party time and right now you should be getting ready for it! Today is the day guys, nothing else matters! Today is the day we go to war!
[ A brief ray of light,
Shines in the
darkness,
It's like an illusion drawn into the
image.
But there you'll
succeed,
To grab the glory of the
truth. ]
|| Hikari Sasuhou by Back-On ||

DAISYtheauthor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 am

Daisy, please tell me you apologized to them in PM >.>
I'm gone if you haven't apologized.
I think this is pretty much dead anyways, I'm sorry.

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 am

Same as Ninade.... We are both going to abandon our characters and the rp, unless you really have apologized to those two.

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!