Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Imperfect Parable

An Imperfect Parable

a part of “An Imperfect Parable”, a fictional universe by Vyral.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Everyone has to face them eventually. Surviving the precarious balance between conscience and fear has never been easy...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Imperfect Parable”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Imperfect Parable

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Oh craaap!
I'm soooo used to 3rd person I just forgot. EDITING right away!

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 pm

question Vyral, was my character accepted?
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:59 am

Haha, Rawrr, I was just about to note you of that before tempest beat me to it. Glad to see everyone seems to be hitting their stride.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:01 am

Haha, no worries Rawrr. Nice posts everyone, I'll have mine done soon with luck.

@Kitara: Once you add a picture to your profile, I'll accept it.

Vyral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 pm

KK.. the only reason i didn't add one was because i was on my dad's computer so i didn't have one to add. I'll do that now though. Thanks.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Try not to skip the gun on the posting, Kitara. If you read the bottom, you may edit that post to suit if you like.

Now, onto moving the story along...

You are all now permitted to make a second post. As I'm sure you'll be happy to know, this post will be your first in the 'Dreamscape'! You won't meet anyone else here yet, but are free to bend reality to your whim on your own and describe what your character envisions with such dramatic levels of freedom! I'll drop another message here after everyone has had an opportunity (shall we say 3-4 days?) to post there second post, explaining what happens next.

Try not to jump ahead in the posting, guys, and try to maintain a length that fits what everyone else is doing. I had expressed my wishes for length at the beginning, and shall make sure they are kept to. :D

Vyral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Just stirring a bit of life into this to apologize for my absence. Early college preparation is serious bidness, yo. I must say, however, that I am a little fearful of the lack of communication here. I'm still looking forward to how this plays out!

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

really sorry. I seriously didn't mean to.... :P

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!