Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cafe

The Cafe

a part of “The Cafe”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

Welcome to Elaine’s CafÊ. Whether you’re here to mingle, finish the last chapter of your current read, or simply pick up your morning coffee and muffin, Elaine’s is the ideal place to spend your time.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cafe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Cafe"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey I recognize this RP!! Glad to see you revamping it!

I'm off to work right now but I'll have a character sheet up tonight!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Hey, thanks for accepting my character! :)
If there's anything you think I should change about her, be sure to let me know ;)
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoppySeed on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Hiya, I made a character for this RP, I hope you like him. But the urls don't seem to work currently.

PoppySeed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 am

We need another guy to even everything out then I'll start. :)
Pencil_Me_In, why don't you take back your old character as well?

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm

I can do that. Let me go back and edit.

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh my goodness! That freaked me out. I went and turned on Never Say Never by the Fray, and then I go to approve your character and that's his favorite song. hahaha.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Are you still accepting Des?

Ohhp, never mind -_-
I didn't notice it was even already.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 pm

hmm...can I shove another guy character in there?

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am

Hi, Harta!! (waves crazily)
I can't wait to get this RP started! :D

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

We can accept another girl, LovelyRose, if you're interested ;)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:23 pm

I'd be interested in any role(: Just let me know, please?
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm

When are we posting?

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ifihavewingstofly on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I am very excited to start this RP!
I hope we'll be able to start soon. :D

ifihavewingstofly
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twun-Scycle on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Could I join? I'm new...so If I could get a quick explanation how it works, please?

Twun-Scycle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AoifeyRawr on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:18 pm

heya(: when are we getting this bad ass roleplay started ;)

AoifeyRawr
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Everybody calm your horses! :P It will be up when I'm free.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Pencil_Me_In wrote:.............

I second this opinion.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

I apologize this hasn't started. I'm gonna have to put it on hold.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!