Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors-Race against Time

Warriors-Race against Time

a part of “Warriors-Race against Time”, a fictional universe by dawnfire07.

Join an epic adventure. The Dark Forest cats are stronger now, and there will be more than one death.Will the cats survive? Or will the Dark Forest cats finally rule?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors-Race against Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Warriors-Race against Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Warriors-Race against Time"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Warriors-Race against Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Just a few more steps and..."POUNCE". "Silverstream, Silverstream!" "What!" i asked. "You need to stop sleeping in sleepy-head." said my best friend Raindrop. " We have to go on patrol, remember? We have to make sure that the Dark Forest cats aren't sneaking in." "Really, does every Starclan cat have to wake up this early? Oh well, lets go!" i replied. "Silverstream, Silverstream!" i heard Raindrop call. I laughed. I was grateful to him, since he was there for me when Graystripe broke my heart as he took Millie as a mate without even thinking about me. I truly loved him as a brother, but it sure was fun to see him like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Okay i know Graystripe was given silverstream's blessing when he took millie as a mate, but i want to make this story more better and spice things up, so please dont complain about it, okay?
oh, and just so you guys know, there will be a sequel when this rp ends. but don't worry, ill announce when its done and it'll be a long time till then. So enjoy!
~dawnfire07

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 pm

((Okay, suppose I'll post then.))

Spottedfury stalked along the lines of a darkened forest, her paws made no sound on the dampened leaves. Shadows reigned here, they clawed at the still-remaining white splashes on Spottedfury's pelt. Cats without names rushed past her. They knew her; every cat did, but they didn't dare speak. Her gaze was enough to shatter their courage.
Once she arrived at her destination, a rock that had endured centuries of weather and anger, a lone cat sat silently atop the rock. It disturbingly resembled the High Rock from her old home. "You took long enough." the cat snarled as it jumped down, coming up to meet her.
"Shut up," she replied, and the tom twitched his whiskers in amusement. "You have .. it ready, right?" her eyes met his, cold meeting malevolent.
"Yes." Without another word, the darkened tom turned and she followed unquestioningly. "The downfall of the Clan cats is here; once we can return to their world. And we will. With this," the tom stopped and stood proudly near a gleaming object.
"And that is?" Spottedfury's voice picked up a tone of interest.
"It doesn't have a name. Gives it a sense of mystery, right?" his ears flicked. She nodded once, solemnly. "The thing that StarClan fears.."

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 am

"Huh? Whats that?" I said. I had been on patrol with Rainfur, Bluestar, Lionheart, and Whitestorm.
" It seems to be a pool. It doesn't seem to be made of water. But then, what is it made of?" Bluestar said while looking at us. Suddenly the pool started glowing. Swiftpaw, the sixth member of our patrol, started poking the water. Lionheart growled and spun around at unbelievable speed. "Don't touch that Swiftpaw! It could be a trap from the Dark Forest!" " Please, everything glows around here." Swiftpaw muttered under his breath. "What did you say?" Lionheart growled. "Nothing!" Swiftpaw cringed. But what no one had noticed, was that when Lionheart had spun around, his tail had knocked me into the pool. " Where is Silverstream?" Rainfur asked. The patrol looked at the pool, only to see the glowing body of a silver cat.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!