Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neon Grave

Neon Grave

a part of “Neon Grave”, a fictional universe by Upfallen.

What if you were trapped in a city that was left behind by the world and ruled by neon lights, where the only way in is to take your life and the only way out is to fight for it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neon Grave”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Neon Grave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Setting questions;
- are all of our characters from the same earth / universe?
- did death reroute our characters' brains to speak the same language, or are we all coincidentally from English speaking areas? (I did not imagine Brian to be, but I'm OK with making him American / British.)

You don't have to answer if Neil or Jared know - I'll have Brian ask them ;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Yes, same Earth/universe. And let's go with MAGIKZ as a response to the language question, because that totally slipped my mind when I was making this. Or British Brian because then we get to read all of his dialogue in a British accent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Jolly good.

EDIT: Writer's block, Up?

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeaaah. And I've been sorta busy today. Gah. I'll try to force myself to post by tomorrow. X_X

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 pm

No worries, I doubt anyone's holding his or her breath till you post - this time of year and all. Well, except for me. hnngggh

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:02 am

I did iiiit. Yay. I hope you didn't suffocate waiting, because that would be bad.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thalya on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 am

Hm, I wonder if it would be wise for Helen to go on a walk. Perhaps she could find Robbie before he goes insane.

Any objections?

Thalya
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 am

Maybe you could link your character into my latest post? I intend for my character to wander off, TORMENTED BY THE INCESSANT CHATTER OF well, whoever. :D

(Do you suppose a good bludgeoning would fix up Robbie?)

EDIT: I hope my post doesn't restrict other people. Apologies if it does.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Would it be okay for my to drop another character in? I feel like offsetting Elin's meek, nervous attitude with Oren's emotionally dead, blunt rudeness.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Bludgeoning. xD

Go for it, Vitamin.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Yaaay.

I'll work on a profile.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:52 pm

A rude character would make a good addition. Except maybe for Cora, everyone (including my character) seems to be a relatively polite twit.

He can square off with Brian °v°

On an unrelated note, happy new year everyone. Well, in two hours where I live, anyway. Leaving now to engage in meaningless headache-inducing social interactions with friends and family! Wait shit, I'm channeling Brian. fsgdsgs

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Neil's not a twit. He's smurt. And can be blunt sometimes. And stuff. :3

Happy new year. I need to find me a corner to hide in once people start showing up at my house. Have fun with your headaches~

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 am

Aw, Robbie dropped from the RP? Guess we should've involved him more :<

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

D'awwwww. I guess we should have. D:

Sorry for being so negligent. Business and all that jazz. Ugh. I do not want to go back to school tomorrow; it's too soon.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm

I've been moving back to my college acocmodation, so have been rather behind on everything. In fact most of my stuff is still packed.

D:

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Gahhh. Where did everyone go? D:

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Sorry! I'll try to post soon, had a busy weekend and running 10-hour schooldays ;_; hate.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 pm

It's chill, I was just panicking. My thoughts were literally like: "OHGAWDWHYISNOBODYPOSTING. THEY ALL HATE ME. NOOOOOO."

Because it's been a week and all. xD

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Oh, my internet died in a most spectacular fashion.

Spent most of the weekend onto various call centres being told to do lots of useless stuff to the router. D:

Thankfully it's back for now and I can finish my research work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!