Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

C.H.I.P.S.: The Viral War

C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War (Avaliable Spots)

a part of “C.H.I.P.S.: The Viral War”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S.: The Viral War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War (Avaliable Spots)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Go right ahead

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mister Want on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 pm

*After reading Update Log*

Thanks. Hm...that means my character would be in an alpha world. So, I would post after everyone else has post, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mister Want
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Actually, I think I'm going to have to drop from this. I probably won't ever be able to post more than once a week now that I'm taking so many classes, and seeing how you all got antsy after only three days of me not posting, I figure that my pace will probably end up slowing the team down and annoying a lot of people.

I really wish I had the time to dedicate to this and I bet it's going to end up being a lovely roleplay. Oh well, life will be life. And now I bid you all adieu.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Awe, sorry Bear, I hope you find a great RP you'll enjoy and be able to get into. Also thanks for the compliment ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werr on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Am I to take it our medic hasn't left yet?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

werr
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:36 pm

We still need a medic -_-

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werr on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm

But... wasn't the driver the one who left?

werr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Oh sorry, I meant Driver

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Hmm... I'm thinking about applying for your open driver spot, if you don't mind.
Nothing final, I still need to read through the other posts, the other threads, and come up with a character. That last bit might prove to be the hardest part.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

That would be nice, if you can I would be much appreciative ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werr on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Zero (haha, saying this, I am reminded of Code Geass), then that means the medic is still game, right? I mean, (s)he's the only one left to post.

werr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Alright, I'm totally going to join this if I can come up with a character. Which I think I can, I've already got the vauge idea in my head.

On the activity-thing, when Reinku thanked The Great Time Lords in space, the deal was sealed.
Ah, Doctor Who. <33333

SO, I'm think I'm going to make a super-bubbley, slightly annoying girl driver.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

RamsesTheFirst wrote:Alright, I'm totally going to join this if I can come up with a character. Which I think I can, I've already got the vauge idea in my head.

On the activity-thing, when Reinku thanked The Great Time Lords in space, the deal was sealed.
Ah, Doctor Who. <33333

SO, I'm think I'm going to make a super-bubbley, slightly annoying girl driver.

Fuck yeah Doctor Who! ^_^
It's my new saying. A lot more interesting then just "Oh my gosh."
Also, If you do, I think Reikun would get a long super dandy with her. Haha. They would drive the WHOLE crew nuts. :3
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

That is a quick replacement for the driver spot. :P So, what will happen with the medic spot? Is it to be taken by werr?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Okay Ramses you'll have the Driver spot ^^ and as for the medic it's not open she should be posting soon or at least she said she would...hmm

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Lol, yeah the fact that people are calling me Zero is reminding me of code geass also, such a great anime ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Awesomesauce. I'm almost done with her. Only have the personality and history to go.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh wait I remembered a PM she said she'd get a post up by tomorrow night

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I see we can finally get some things rolling here. :P Hey Zero, would you mind if I added a captive? I thought of this today at work(lol strange place but whatever) But if I can I would gladly add one :3

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Lol, glad you were thinking of this I guess but not at work. Well, go ahead if you really want one then I wont stop you

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!