Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Crown of Chains

A Crown of Chains.

a part of “A Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Is Peace worth one’s freedom, is it worth a Crown… of Chains?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Crown of Chains.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 am

"A Crown of Chains."

The world of Ithia a place commonly filled with war and conflict. Many kingdoms fight against one another all for a chance to tip the scales in their favor. It is here that Axandra a Kingdom upon the fringes of the massive Dwar’Vic mountain range puts forth the only chance of peace they can think of. A ball to wed off their daughter as to combine their kingdom with another to create one dominate power to keep peace in a land of war.

Though this ploy may seem to have no faults to Axandra’s current rulers, forcing their daughter to act as a tool seems not to bother them at all. They’ve even been so bold as to invite those of other races… which many citizens see as an outrage of common ethics. Though of all the things going on… who might foil the plots of one individual lord. One entity that has taken this invitation to use as a ploy… instead of peace he plots conquest.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Crown of Chains.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 am

Hey, I just saw your roleplay, and it seems like it could be really interesting. I have a few ideas for the princess, and I'd love to take the chance to play into a role that I would usually avoid. I'd work up a character sheet right now, but I have to be at work in less than an hour and still need to eat breakfast, and that doesn't really give me the time to create a good character. I know some people don't do reservations, but if you could, or at least hold off on your decision for the character if you get other applications until late today/tomorrow, I'd appreciate it. If not, that's cool too.

Thank you for your time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:05 am

Hi. I'd like to reserve the sibling role~ usually I stay away from younger ones, but this seems really fun. I'm in the middle of writing a promised character sheet, but as soon as I'm done, I'll make my sibling1

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:22 am

Spots reserved. Someone already reserved the Princess but if they don’t post by Sunday(as they said they wouldn’t be able till then) the spots yours.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey thinking up of a "servant" character. I'll post her up sometime this weekend, having a hard time focusing so taking longer to set her up.
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Alright, can't wait to see her.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Alright, done a quick character sheet - unfortunately I had to make it a short one ... not being lazy I just feel that a too detailed CS kind of leaves no room for character development and I'll be stuck to her being a certain way. Don't be fooled, I have a few things in mind for her, I'll PM you if you'd like more info on that. :)

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Alright we just need one more suitor and the younger sibling and we'll start.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:32 am

hmm we need to spread the word... i'll try the chat. post a link there to the rp, maybe people will join that way.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

Alright interest check is up.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Eh screw it, were starting. Deevious you get first post so we know what the princess is doing.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 am

okay, one post coming up! :D
Edit: gonna take a lil - it's 9.30 am here, so just woke up! lol

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Waahay first few posts are up!!! :D

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Just checking up, I see rp is slowed down a bit, I haven't posted yet because I don't post just to post, was waiting for appropiate time, but I will post Mon-Tues if rp doesn't pick up.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Yay fight scene is going well
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm

LoL Reading raven's gnome post reminded me of the squirrel from hoodwinked when they fed him coffee and he's trying to talk to the cops, it just popped into my mind lol

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:16 pm

almostinsane she's painting not knitting ;o) lol I'll just respond like you meant painting

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!