Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Future

Our Future

a part of “Our Future”, a fictional universe by Mr D.

The story of a group of individuals and the events of their every day lives in a city where anything can happen. All seems normal on the surface, however not everything is as it appears, strange things seem to happen in the oddest circumstances.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Future”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Our Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Well, this seems like it'll be a satisfying break from all the death and war I've been writing up as of late...

-fills out profile-

:B

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey there people. How's it goin'?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

It's going alright. How are you?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Mediocre... But better than bad, I suppose. :B

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Uhh, I'm not exactly sure where to jump in. Just having him walk up and start talking would be slightly awkward, and against Ken's personality somewhat... Any ideas?

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am

Don't worry about that. I doubt I'll have a post up before work, because I have some stuff that I have to do, but I'll figure out some way to drag him into it all now that things seem to be moving along again. Do be warned, that this is a slower moving RP though, so sometimes things like this are going to happen. It's not dead, and it's not you, it's just the RP pace.

For instance the fact that he seemed to start staring at them is a good place to start I think...

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 pm

I've discovered that it's a tad slower, but that's perfectly alright. :P

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

After seeing your newest post akai, I must say that I very nearly squeed. :D. It's gonna be fun to write, but to do what I've got in mind, and yes Skawaffle it will drag you into it too, I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I've been up since 5:30 this morning, it's currently in the 9pm hour for me, and being both the first of the month, and a Friday, today at work was CRAZY. I want to make sure that I can do it justice, and I'm not sure my writing skills are up to it at the moment.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Involvement! Hooray! :D

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Okay, so the post didn't turn out exactly how I'd intended, and sorry that it took so long, I got busy yesterday, but skawaffle, you have most definitely been dragged into interaction land. : D

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:17 pm

No worries, Phoenix, and thanks for the ferry onto storytelling island. Everyone get's busy from time to time, and it just so happens that I'm not at the moment. I guess I'll fire off a post.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 pm

O.O Kenzie ruined his work... *shameface* She's not gonna be happy with herself, but I'm gonna give the others in the diner a chance to post before I go into that whole thing.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I had planned on her taking the notebook, actually. With proper emphasis on certain items, you can make anyone do anything you want, in terms of writing. ;D

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Okay, that was like the crapiest post in the history of crapy posts I have made, but hey, at least introductions are out of the way.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 pm

No worries. We all hit a rough patch now and then. :P

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:15 pm

I apologise greatly for not being around and posting, had a manic week. Went away and was supposed to be gone for 4 days and have internet access then plans changed and I ended up away for a week with no way to get online. Gonna go through and see what's what and see if I can squeeze myself back in. Sorry again.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Its cool. This is an RP for chilling out and having fun. Relax, take a load off and post when you feel like it.
There was a signature here.

It's gone now.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 pm

It could just be the mood I'm in right now, but it seems like we could stand to have something happen to move this diner scene along a little, add a little action to it. At the same time, with some of the characters right across the street, I'm a little hesitant to write in something big, like the reemergence of the weird bat like creature. It would kind of force everyone into the same time frame, and as we're posting at different rates may cause a few issues. Then again, I could just be being overly cautious.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Bat-like creature...? o-o?

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 pm

The thing that knocked the gargoyle down... But you came in after that, so it's okay that you don't know.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!