Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunger Games

Hunger Games

a part of “Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Candygirl96.

What if Katniss Everdeen's rebellion died? This is what if the Hunger Games continued...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm

ROLEPLAY AND SIGN UP SITE:"Hunger Games"

"Welcome to the annual 99th Hunger games," says President Snow, his voice booming over the tvs all over the Districts. It had been twenty five years since Katniss Everdeen won her first Hunger Games then started the rebellion. The rebellion had been squashed and District 12 was bombed as was District 13 once more. However, District 12 was rebuilt with new citizens and new buildings. One boy and one girl are chosen from each of the 12 districts. District 1 makes luxury goods, District 2 mines precious stones, District 3 focuses on electronics, District 4 fishes, District 5 is DNA splicing, District 6 is scientific research, District 7 produces lumber and paper products, District 8 are the factories, District 9 is food processing, District 10 is livestock, District 11 is agriculture and the newly rebuilt District 12 mines coal. Kids from Districts 1, 2 and 3 were Careers, which means they train to become a Hunger Game champion. There will be five or less gamemakers to help me decide and mess around with the Games. Also for the stylists, you can play your tributes stylist team.

Gamemakers:
Mason Hudson {candygirl96}

District One {luxury goods} Tributes:
Girl: Skye Woods {candygirl96}
Boy:

District Two {mining gems} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Three {electronic devices} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Four {fishing} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Five {DNA splicing} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Six {scientific research} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Seven {lumber and paper products} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Eight { factories} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Nine {food processing} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Ten {livestock} Tributes:
Girl:
Boy:

District Eleven {agriculture} Tributes:
Girl:Serina Crissler {ApproachingInfinity}
Boy:

District Twelve {coal mines} Tributes:
Girl:Peyton Cliffin {Rainsong}
Boy:

Additional Info:

--History and Information of the Hunger Games--

-Chosing of the Hunger Games-
The Hunger Games were set up by the Capitol to enforce the Districts and show them who is boss. So every year, two tributes are chosen from each district, one boy and one girl, to compete in the Hunger Games.
In each District, names are put into basically two big bowls, one for girls, one for boys, and the two names pulled out are the tributes.

-Hunger Games-
The Hunger Games itself is where the tributes basically are pitched into an unknown scenery and must kill to survive. The last tribute standing is the champion. The champions of the Hunger Games will live in the Victor Village in his/her District. They will never go hungry and will live a cushy life from then on out.

-Careers-
Careers are Tributes from Districts One, Two and Three, aka the richest districts. They have been trained before the Hunger Games to win.
For any more information read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or PM me. :)

THIS IS ONLY AN INFORMATIONAL AND DISCUSSION BOARD! :D
Last edited by Candygirl96 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES:
roleplay/hunger-games/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Would it be possible for me to reserve either a girl from 11 or a girl from 3? I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork right now, but will be on later.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm

sure!

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violinplayer on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Could I submit a form fro a girl tribute from district 3?

violinplayer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 pm

sure. if u could make it a guy... but only if u want to.
we hav no guy tributes as of yet :(

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 pm

sure. if u could make it a guy... but only if u want to.
we hav no guy tributes as of yet :(

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violinplayer on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Sorry I'm much better at Rping girls but I'll write up 2 forms. One for District 3 and one for 5 both girls. You can choose which one you want.

violinplayer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violinplayer on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

umm I sent in a form but my pic was too big did it still go through?

violinplayer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

uh..... no i just checked it didnt go through

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violinplayer on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Oh, darn! I'll send you the firm again tomorrow then.

violinplayer
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alchemgirl13 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm

I was wondering if I could submit a form for a male from District 2?

alchemgirl13
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost on Sun May 01, 2011 5:34 am

Hm... not many males.
May I make a male character for District 6?

Ghost
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 pm

sure, just submit them

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:14 pm

YOU CAN NOW ROLEPLAY

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Fri May 06, 2011 8:46 pm

I'd like the Female from District 5, and Male from 8. I will have them up early tomorrow morning.
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!