Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The return of the Avatars?!

The return of the Avatars?!

a part of “The return of the Avatars?!”, a fictional universe by BR0K3N_4EVER.

200 years have passed since Avatar Aang saved the planet from the Fire Lord Ozai. Avatar Huzo of the Fire Nation has died, and the world awaits the coming of the new Avatar...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The return of the Avatars?!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The return of the Avatars?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The return of the Avatars?!"

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like and post whatever you have to say here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The return of the Avatars?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 am

May I reserve the Avatar of Water?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:28 pm

*EDIT: withdrawing my request, as I am swamped for time.
Last edited by Basta on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 am

Hey, thanks for accepting my char Anita :) i'm quite excited about this roleplay. Hope it turns out well!

@BR0K3N_4EVER
I just have a question about the introduction info you posted... it said:
"so when fire avatar is by earth avatar, he can use earth bending(if he has learned any)"

does this mean that the fire avatar can only LEARN earth bending near the earth avatar? I mean, how can he learn earth bending whilst he can't by himself?

Sorry, i hope that makes sense. If you could please just clear up my confusion, that'd be great thanks :)

Hope to have fun!

Cheers,
Angel

Angelyte
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone for joining this RP, and ask for everyone's patience.

@Angelyte, I'll try to explain this the best I can. Near is more of a relative term. For now yes, they can only learn and utilize separate forms of bending near the avatar of that element(More like hundred feet or so.) So they would have to learn the basics while with the other Avatars, and greater skill comes with practice and use, so it would be beneficial to them to stick together anyways. Now as the relationship between the Avatars grow, so does the strength of their connection. So as they grow to learn more of each other, and become closer as one unit, potentially the connection between them could spread for miles. This RP is not only about Fighting with the elements, but about the development of the characters relationship, especially the Avatars, as they are all just one piece of a whole being. That is not to say that extra characters like Anita are not important, as they are a part of this world, and their interaction will effect the interaction of the Avatar.

If I could sum up the plot of this RP in one word, I would have to say its a story about "Unity".

Hopefully this will help to clarify a bit, and if you have more questions, please feel free to ask. The stories I come up with are special to me, and I find a lot of enjoyment in developing them and explain them, so don't think it a bother to ask questions.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey, just dropping by to say that I won't be able to post this weekend.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 am

I was actually going to make a RP for this myself!!! aha

Shall make an earth bender in due time ^.^
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

can i reserve a water bender?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balance_Keeper on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 am

@BROK3N_4EVER
Please accept the character I submitted even though I did not ask you first! This is my first character ever, you see, and I do not know how this whole thin works yet. I apologise if I did anything wrong and I apologise again in advance in case I will mess everything up in the future. Thank you for understanding :D
Last edited by Balance_Keeper on Sun May 01, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Balance_Keeper
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelyte on Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am

@BR0K3N_4EVER

thanks for your reply :) It cleared up some of the confusion I had. Thanks!

Angelyte
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!