Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

NightWing: A New Day Is Dawning

NightWing: A New Day Is Dawning

a part of “NightWing: A New Day Is Dawning”, a fictional universe by KimmyD0912.

Dick Grayson has long since given up the life of a superhero, but what will happen when a girl from his past comes to ask for his help?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “NightWing: A New Day Is Dawning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] NightWing: A New Day Is Dawning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Richard Grayson has long given up being a super hero. Now being a freshamn in college he is looking forward to all the things that college life has to offer, but what will happen when a girl from his circus days Kira comes looking for him asking for his help? She says that she needs him to join a group of young heros to help then fight agiants a mad man who is threatning Gotham with a unknown horror. Now Richard must once again don his mask to help save his friends, family and the city he loves.

So I need the main charter for my RP. Or if you want you can follow the OC skel on the main RP fourm if you are intrested in making your own!

Chars needed:

Richard 'Dick' Grayson

roleplay/nightwing-a-new-day-is-dawning/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] NightWing: A New Day Is Dawning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Mon May 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey i'll make the mastermind i've got some ideas i'll create the guy and if you find anything you don't like let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 am

I think I might wish to reserve Kira but I would like you to tell me in PM what I can and can not do with her please, so that I can better decide on how to do the skeleie

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solanacea on Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I was already accepted in as Kira but if A.C wants to be her she can have her, I dont mind the only thing is her name i have as "kira "chimera" Cameron" so that would have to stay, but if you want A.c to have her I can abandon her and A.C can have her. Or ill edit and say quit if its how you guys want it im fine either way i joined cuz there wernt many people i can be a villian with the same powers =3

Solanacea
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!