Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

League of Symbols

League of Symbols

a part of “League of Symbols”, a fictional universe by waa37.

You are a shadow, a mirage, that which the eye does not see, by day you live the life of a normal person but by night you are a guardian of humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “League of Symbols”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] League of Symbols

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "League of Symbols"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] League of Symbols

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Do you maybe have a specified list of Symbols to choose from?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm

i do not they just need to have somthing in common with your character

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

I submitted a characted, it looks pretty fun. :D and long time no RP. XD

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Just in case i made it confusing there armor if for missions and they dress normal if they are at the hotel or in public, unless said otherwise.

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm

I have a felling were going to need a "tank" character because for now we have three stealth/agility bassed fighters, and id love to see a huge warhammer in this :D

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Wed May 04, 2011 4:33 am

If I get both my characters accepted you will have a tank, but if you dont plan on ever accepting my stealth like one then dont bother accepting the tank like one, because the tank one is made for balance while the other is made for me to have a character I want more

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Wed May 04, 2011 5:46 pm

When are we starting the rp

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm

soon

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Wed May 04, 2011 6:40 pm

waa37 I am wondering if you have seen my characters and wonder if you accept or decline

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:51 pm

i have sent you a PM

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 pm

We have our tank!

i have put the image of romulus and remus' masks on there profile

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Wed May 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Umm.. Sense we have our tank do we get to start soon?
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed May 04, 2011 11:31 pm

yes ill finish the first post tommorow

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu May 05, 2011 8:27 pm

What do we start are first posts like. Where are we.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Fri May 06, 2011 6:47 am

Its early morning at the house and Romulus just sent around hover droids to wake everyone for the meeting is a good spot to start.
[droids are unaturaly proper in there speech if it helps anyone]

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am

it's morning but most of the jobs are late at night so it's cool

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat May 14, 2011 8:06 am

Waa has told me several times in PM that my 2 characters are accepted but yet he does not approve them on here, so I want to post but really cant until they are listed under characters, so Waa can you approve them already?

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!