Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Wars: The Forbidden Acts

Blood Wars: Forbidden Acts

a part of “Blood Wars: The Forbidden Acts”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Two boys and one girl...one Vampire, one Lycanthrope, and one human...caught in the middle of a war...in highschool.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Wars: The Forbidden Acts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blood Wars: Forbidden Acts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood Wars: Forbidden Acts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blood Wars: Forbidden Acts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 am

what is The Gang exactly? like..the bad guys?
"I knew I didn't carry enough faith in myself. I am to blame. I was afraid that even if there had been no gate, we would someday go our separate ways, but I have to put that behind me now and live in the present believing in the future." ~Ah! My Goddess!~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:01 am

The Gang is the group of highschoolers who are actualy responsible for the student disappearances, not the lycan and vampire boy.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

helloooo closet lady :D i was just wondering if you had had a chance to look at my character submission for the council vampire yet and if so if it was rejected or accepted because i would just like to know. thank you for your time if you actually read this TwiliXDragon.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Bwahahaha omg, Raziel, your post is awesome, and so is your Vampire! XD Totaly accepted. Glad to see you read my profile. What happened was when i was creating my profile, my mom came in my room and said, "You need to clean your closet!" that's how i got the idea :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 pm

that's a cool way to think of all of your Closet things I thought all of they where really amusing in your profile so im glad that i could give you a funny back.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

what happened to everybody? i hope i didn't kill the story that would be sad and there is always the ability to roll play out of it.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 am

Well, we need nutty green neko to post and he vanished. he won't answer my pm's even when he's on. it's not your fault, its his.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Sat May 07, 2011 5:30 pm

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSST YOU FRIIIGGGING BLUE HAIRED BASTARD ASL;FJK;LASDFJK

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Mon May 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Please someone post! I really don't want this Rp to die. I'd post but I need either Kunoichi Himeko or TwiliXDragon to post in order for my character to do anything.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Tue May 10, 2011 2:13 pm

I would post but i just posted so unless i some how moved through time randomly i can't do anything

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Tue May 10, 2011 4:22 pm

I know that you'd post if you could. You already did anyways.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu May 12, 2011 11:13 am

I could post but i have no idea where to start...

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm

we could always say screw you to the "nicko green" bastard and have somebody post for him until he decides to come back. because seriously what has it been 2-3 weeks since i posted so lets just have somebody post for him

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat May 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Okay. Does someone want to take over Asher then? Because that is who is needed to post.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 pm

If nobody else wants to ill do it i just want this RP to get going because i think it could be cool if it would go.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Tue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

ok well then if nobody minds then i will post for the departed bastard that we all know as Green Niko something or other.

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raziel . on Wed May 18, 2011 8:41 pm

I HAVE POSTED SO LET US CONTINUE THIS RP

Raziel .
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Wed May 18, 2011 8:50 pm

YES FINALLY!!!

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

SHIT. We need another human, the other quit. The main character too, crap!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!