Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Here Comes the Rain

Here Comes the Rain

a part of “Here Comes the Rain”, a fictional universe by Eva.

Cops, crime, and all things in between.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Here Comes the Rain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Here Comes the Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Wed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Here Comes the Rain"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Here Comes the Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed May 18, 2011 7:44 pm

DIBS ON PARTNER! >:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:DIBS ON PARTNER! >:D

Awesome. Can you give me an example of your roleplay skills? I'm looking for at least one or two paragraphs a post. (I probably should have mentioned that... ^^;)

Eva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, I'm a little new to RPing here (only a week or so), and I've RP'd a total of about three months with some friends on FaceBook. HOWEVER, I have always been an excellent writer, or so I'm told. So a few paragraphs should be fine.

If you wish to evaluate for yourself, you can check the RP "Mental" and read the "Jack Bento" parts. Or, give me a subject/senario and I shall post a response here.

//EDIT: Obviously, though, I'm not perfect. :p
Last edited by NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed May 18, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Wed May 18, 2011 8:41 pm

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:Well, I'm a little new to RPing here (only a week or so), and I've RP'd a total of about months with some friend on FaceBook. HOWEVER, I have always been an excellent writer, or so I'm told. So a few paragraphs should be fine.

If you wish to evaluate yourself, you can check the RP "Mental" and read the "Jack Bento" parts. Or, give me a subject/senario and I shall post a response here.

Looks good. But for hoots, post a random post using your character for this game. Anything will do so long as it fits with the game. :)

Eva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed May 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Got'cha. Will do.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Jonathan rolled in his sleep, muttering. "No...no..."

He was reliving his past in his mind. The past that he tried to forget; the past that haunted him. The past of his wrong-doing and sin, the very things he tried to stop now.

Jonathan shot up in bed, eyes wide open. He gave an inhale, then relaxed as he exhaled. He was in the present. The past was the past here. He only needed to look to the future here; he only needed to worry about the present. He looked over to his alarm clock and groaned.

2:00 AM.

"Damn it." Jonathan rubbed his eyes and got out of bed. There would be no use trying to sleep now. It wasn't going to happen. He walked over to a desk and sat down in the chair, looking at the police radio sitting there. Silence. Silence was a good thing; it meant that there was no incidents at the moment.

Jonathan pulled open a drawer in the desk; in it, besides a silver magnum, was a pack of cigarettes. He opened the box to find only a single one left. "Damn." He took it out and lit it with his silver Zippo, which he had withdrawn from his coat sitting on the chair. He inhaled through the red-tipped stick, exhaling smoke.

"Hm. Gotta stop smoking." He drew another drag. Andrea would hate him, seeing him smoke. He tried to brake it for her, but it was too much trouble in his busy work life.

He took another drag and swore as the radio crackled. "Jonny, it's Andrea. We need you at the station, now." Jonathan grabbed the mouthpiece, pressing the button.

"Ten-four. Be there soon."

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Thu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Looks good. :D

Now we just need thugs and criminals... Hmm...

Eva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Well, at least the main bad guy. We can always make up thugs as need be. But more would be great! :D (*winkwinkcoughcough to everyone else*)

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu May 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Additionally, could you please approve my character? I can't post with out him. :\

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Surre. But I'm not quite ready to start yet. ^^;

Eva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh, okay, I'll wait, then. *twiddles thumbs*

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Thu May 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Hehe, sorry. There's not much to do yet. I'm not the greatest storyteller so I'm hoping that more players will help things keep moving and not get stale, you know what I mean?

Eva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah, I got'cha. Have you tried the 'Players Wanted' forum? I dunno how effective it is, but...it's worth a shot.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Yup. Was just about to bump that post, too.

Eva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Nice. Now, we wait... *le leans back in chair*

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri May 20, 2011 10:58 pm

*le falls out of le chair*

...neh. No haz patience. Can I post the above? Perhaps it will encourage people to join if they see something in there.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Sat May 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Sure. I have a feeling it's not going to go far, but we can try anyway.

Eva
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!