Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle of the Steel Angels

Battle of the Steel Angels

a part of “Battle of the Steel Angels”, a fictional universe by zath.

Three guys stumble upon the greatest weapons ever, and they fall in love with them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle of the Steel Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Battle of the Steel Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Battle of the Steel Angels"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Battle of the Steel Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm

May I reserve the Angel V2 spot please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

promiseofLove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

are the anti-angels need to be girls? and if not can the anti-angels be against their master?
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Thu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

@ promise, yes

@ cheese monkey, yes they are all girls, but they may have male or female masters.

to everyone, Demons can be eather gender...

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost on Fri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Oooh, this looks good.
I am going to try and make an Anti-Angel.

Ghost
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Fri May 20, 2011 10:23 pm

I have a question.
I was wondering if people could have more than one character?
If so, could I reserve a Master slot for an Anti angel please?

promiseofLove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Fri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

sure, as long as it isn't your own master it's fine, but only two charecters per person... and dont connect them with your other charecter directly...

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Sun May 22, 2011 11:29 am

Since Hakai is the only Anti Angel, could Vincent be her master?
I was also wondering when we would be allowed to start?

promiseofLove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sun May 22, 2011 7:08 pm

when we find one more master for the main three steel angels, the rest could be recruited along the way and when cheesymonkey makes their steel angel

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sat May 28, 2011 5:48 pm

cheesymonkey, your time is up, we will start with out you, or your charecter, everyone, get ready to post, i will be postion the starting post very soon.

zath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Cheesymonkey, your time is up, we will start with out you, or your charecter, everyone, get ready to post, i will be postion the starting post very soon. it will be an introduction then you all may post, i will PM a few of you soon.

zath
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!