Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Every Girl Wants to be a Princess

Every girl wants to be a princess

a part of “Every Girl Wants to be a Princess”, a fictional universe by Tess.

Five girls get the chance of a lifetime, to stay at the Château de Porcelaine, home to the elusive billionaires of the Ether Doll business empire, the Falconet family. The girls shall be their muses, but all is not what it seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Every Girl Wants to be a Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Every girl wants to be a princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tess on Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Every girl wants to be a princess"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I am a member of DOL (Death to One Liners). If you are a DOLly, please add this to your signature.

So... Your character is amazing and attractive and powerful and interesting? Nice to hear. Prove it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Every girl wants to be a princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Fri May 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello, I would love to join this rp if it picks up some characters. Could you save me a female spot? I'd just don't have an actual computer at the moment, and I prefer to make anprofile on the computer because it's rather hard otherwise, as well the fact I'm unsure(but hopeful) this rp shall fill up quikly.
Thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 am

I like this rp! I think it will turn out very well.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sun May 22, 2011 10:37 am

I would like to join this RP, and I would enjoy playing the son "Anton", but I have a few questions first. First off, can I change his name as I create the personality around him? Secondly, what is it exactly that the Flaconet family does? Do they build the dolls? Just design them? Do they have teams that take their ideas and produce creations? The fathers are at the helm of the business empire, meaning they run the show. Do the sons have to all be artistically inclined to create dolls?

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatsername_x on Sun May 22, 2011 10:40 am

Can I also reserve a female spot, please? I'll have a profile up as soon as I can :)
{ can i be the only hope for you? because you're the only hope for me }

laurenn && larii
my h e a r t is like a b o m b ♥

whatsername_x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun May 22, 2011 11:17 am

When will we know if you accept our character or not? I submitted the character Odelia.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 am

We'll probably find out when she is online and checks them over.

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBeautysLegacy on Tue May 24, 2011 8:15 am

does anyone know when this rp is going to start?

DarkBeautysLegacy
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarady on Tue May 24, 2011 10:01 am

i think when the one who thought of it is coming online.. Which i hope is soon..

clarady
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarady on Tue May 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Lol, there are so many girls trying to get trough the picking, i think deleating mine and try for a guy is so much simpler! I think i'll do that.. xD and yes i'm bored and i want to talk about this thing.. Sorrrrrry

clarady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sat May 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Sadly, it seems this roleplay was doomed to fail before it began. I'm going to have to withdraw. Best of luck all around!

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 28, 2011 3:17 pm

I think i'm going to withdraw my character. I submitted her quite a while ago, and it looks like the inactivity here is crippling it heavily. I shall withdraw my character, i apologize for this.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tess on Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey everyone, I am the creator of this rp. For the past week I have had university exams and they are now over, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you all and approving your characters. One second and I shall go approve the characters I can and if there's an uneven mix of boys and girls we'll see what we can do :)

Tess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tess on Sat May 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Dear LadyoftheLand, feel free to change Anton's name. The Falconet family are explicitly and heavily involved in designing and crafting the dolls, and all production is done in the grounds of the castle. The sons are hopefully inclined to continue to create dolls (however it might make the story EXTREMELY more interesting if one does not).

Don't worry everyone, I have a wonderful twist to this story. I have changed the character approval so all can post and register characters without my approval.

If people would like to play one of the sons in addition to their character please do. I know everyone will want some male (or female) attention so we'll try and create a balanced mix of characters as we go along. If some of the sons are NPCs and free to play by anyone that should be cool too.

Right, I posted, let the games begin ^_^

Tess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarady on Sun May 29, 2011 5:10 am

Lol, i'm playing a french guy when my french isn't all too great.. meaning i would most likely use a translator.. Which meannssss this is gonna be a lot of fun :P

Anyway how did you exams go?<3

clarady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun May 29, 2011 6:53 am

Oh yay! It's starting! This rp looks like it will go very well now.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tess on Sun May 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Haha don't worry if it's a GoogleTranslate job, a bit of french will add to the authenticity, it doesn't have to be exactly correct.

My exams went well (I hope) clarady, I had two two hour exams and one three hour exam. My hand. It hurts. Thanks for joining everyone, it's looking really good. Does anyone else want to take on a male character? If not I can play the spares until someone else wants to play them.

Tess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sun May 29, 2011 7:39 pm

I am almost positive I deleted Tanner (the Anton replacement >>) like, two hours before you posted your return. @_@ I shall have to take a look into it yet again!

-EDIT-

Yeah, I can see he is still they. YAY for not having to redo that!

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarady on Mon May 30, 2011 7:35 am

Whaaaaah i hate forum rpg's, or rather i hate waiting and not being able to reply T_T

clarady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clarady on Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Dumdidum.. soooo who is still in school?<3 curious:P

clarady
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!