Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dissimulo

Dissimulo

a part of “Dissimulo”, a fictional universe by MrMurdoch.

Ten teens are the only people of the strange town of Dissimulo who seem to understand that something is wrong with their "utopian" society...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dissimulo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dissimulo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Wed May 25, 2011 6:05 pm

The Roleplay tab is for organization in this, but it may be found here. Please submit all characters to the tab.
The Story
Dissimulo is a strange town located on the planet of Moore. Founded in 0AE (after exploration), it soon became the planet capital.
However, it holds a deadly secret... More recently, people have begun to disappear. These people range from rebels to innocent civilians. Nonetheless, with each subsequent disappearance, one more strange creature, known only as the "iGuards" appear on the streets. These cold, ruthless robots were put in place by the government. According to the governor, the bots are to "ensure the safety and well-being of the townsfolk". Everyone is under this illusion. However, a group of ten teenagers (under the name of The Golden) have their doubts. Together, this group bands together and fights the government and iGuards (the Ordinato)...

The Plots
The Golden
This group of ten teenagers, ranging from the ages of thirteen (13) to nineteen (19), is comprised of five girls and five boys. Along the way, they will face life-threatening situations as well as having to deal with raging hormones. Morse specifically, they have their own feelings and loves to deal with. Each of the five loves another, specifically another on their team...

The Ordinato
This elitist group is comprised of ten men and women, all of whom are over the age of twenty (20). As with the plot above, they also must battle and deal with their own loves. Within this set, there are slots for three married couples. Not to mention, the Ordinato forces are responsible for using any means possible to exterminate The Golden. And these means do, indeed, include having a horde of iGuards at their disposal.

The iGuards
This is entirely for information purposes. iGuards are controlled by the Ordinato, each of whom will have an army of ten at their disposal. Should the Ordinato lose a bot, it will be replaced rapidly. However, The Golden use these as armour and also for spare parts. For those who want to know what they are, they are humanoid robots which are powered by the brainwaves of the people who "disappear". That's right. Their robots with dead people in them. Because everybody loves dead people.

A Call to Arms!
If you want to join, please fill out the form below...
Code: Select all
[left]Image (optional)[/left]
[b]Name (Full):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Ordinato/Golden
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Colour:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Verbal Description:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Fears:[/b]

[b]Love Interest:[/b] (You [i]must[/i] fill this in with a crew member... eventually...)

[b]Biography:[/b]

The Golden
Byrne Brudair (DraconicArcania) & Amber Sagello (Oxy)
Alex Pierce (kotaro7914) & Cara Galati (Krazytiger)
Evania Sylbr (TheSilverProject) & Elim Rawne (Commisar_Gaunt)
TBA (PrincessBoy)

Available
Available

The Ordinato
Seren Morgan (KrazyTiger)
Available
Available
Available
Available
Available
Available
Available
Available

Please do not post under one good paragraph per post!

This is a forum roleplay. This is where you begin.
Last edited by MrMurdoch on Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dissimulo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Wed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Dracon, I'd love to join this roleplay. It looks like a promising bit of story telling, and I find everything about it AB-solutely delightful. If you allow it, would you mind reserving one of the Golden for me? I can have a character sheet up in a little while, whenever you get this! If reserving is illegitimate, I'll be working on it at top speed. I'd be working on the profile either way!
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Wed May 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Sounds great! I'll give one reserved space for Oxy!

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

I would like to reserve a Golden please. I can have my character up in a few hours but I'll work on it as fast as possible.
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Wed May 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Got you covered!

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Could ya reserve a golden for me? I'll try to make it in a few hours, but if not, I'll have it up tomorrow. :)
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Could I also reserve a Golden? I can have a sheet up in a few hours. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Both of you are now covered!

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey! I know we all want to be heroes, but I think we might want to try cultivating a few villains, hmm?

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri May 27, 2011 4:40 am

I can take a villain as well, if that would be any help. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Yeah. That did, So now there's only one more villain left before we start!

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Sat May 28, 2011 9:16 am

Think you have an idea for the roleplay? PM it to me! Fill out the form below and I'll review. I'm always up to changing it a bit!
Send it in a PM under the topic of "Dissimulo"!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Dissimulo Character:[/b]
[b]Idea:[/b]

Thanks! And I'll be making the first post shortly. :)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Sat May 28, 2011 9:39 am

And hello there again! We have the forum up and running!
Here is where you can start off on your first post. For opening posts, no less than two paragraphs. Thank you!

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sat May 28, 2011 12:18 pm

I put up my first post. Hope its too your satisfaction.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

By the way, myself and kotaro7914 have paired our characters. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat May 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I don't have a partner, curse you odd numbers! Dx

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat May 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Nither do I... :/

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Sat May 28, 2011 8:39 pm

If you want to, you two can team up.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Sure, if it's Ok with Commisar_Gaunt.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun May 29, 2011 9:39 am

Fine by me, I have no issue with it.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!