Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Glassjaw and Glassheart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Glassjaw and Glassheart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Glassjaw and Glassheart"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Glassjaw and Glassheart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Can you reserve Lovebites and Razorlines for me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I would like to reserve Piano please?? I cant send in the Cheactor sheet until tomorrow night but I'll send it in ASAP.
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Okay I posted Lovebites and Razorlines :D Ember's a little sweetheart if you can get her out of her shell.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Sounds good. :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm

could i reserve Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Silence?

i will do that character as quick as i can. :3

scratch that, i heard it before and its awesome... xD
Image Image ImageImage Image

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm

So, would you mind if I took the first post? Or would you rather me wait? XD Sorry for asking, I just have time to actually rp at the moment.

Ashes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

You may start Ashes.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I'm going to take the first post with Ember sitting on the beach watching the waves because I have today off and I really want to get this started.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Chocolate - Bloody kind of just told Ashes to start it... ? I guess that's okay, though...
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 pm

I know I saw I saw, but it was two days ago when he asked and I don't think he's free and I just wanted to get it started. :P

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Anyone who wanted to could start :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:28 pm

For one, I'm a she, two, I just wanted to get it started :P So whoever posts, posts. Tis all fine with me.

Ashes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon May 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Sorry, D: I use He as a universal term. Sorry about that Ashes, I meant no harm.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes on Mon May 09, 2011 3:05 am

It's cool XD And btw, I'm going to wait to reply until others post xP That way they don't have pages to read.

Ashes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Good Idea, though I was looking forward to your post. :)

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes on Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Haha, well if no one replies today I'll write up my post first thing tomorrow morning ^^

Ashes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon May 30, 2011 3:45 pm

That post sure took a lot out of me. Nothing like writing at Midnight <:) I believe my writing skill has improved. Huzzah! Or maybe my muse was just hanging around and such. Who knows? Sorry about the mass of text x3

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!