Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

InFamous

InFamous

a part of “InFamous”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

In An Alternate Universe, The Ray Sphere has hit many, and now these people must band together to defeat the ultimate threat: the Beast.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “InFamous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] InFamous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I love how I was totally not online for a few days. SO MUCH HAPPENED.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I understand you Overworked...Think that I made my character yesterday...I slept for 8 hours and I find 71 posts...And I am pretty constricted to read them all to make a point...Anyway hope you enjoyed reading my post (oh lol xD) and no not all of my posts will be that long..but I promise that they won't go under 200 words! (ofc I do what I can)
PS: what do you think of my character? I want to know something...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

FFFFF--

I am jealous of you, Assassin.
TRULY JEALOUS.

But yeah, Isaac seems pretty awesome, and his past was interesting.
UNLIKE BORING OL' TEENAGER KARA OVER THERE.

"Oooh lookey here I can walk through walls and rip a man's heart in two literally!"
Anyways, I get hyper and weird like this when it's late, sorry.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:39 am

Why you should be jealous?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 am

Length of posting.
I usually manage only a few sentences. ; u ;

I should probably start posting again. XD

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 pm

While we talking about posting, what is better to use, my technique (just typing everything into one paragraph) or your guys technique (making a new line after every action or sentence.)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey guys (And Gals) can't be online for the next two day just so you know it. Got some real life stuff i need to do.
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

@Maci-Care --

IMO -
It's really easier to read if you separate at least after a different character talks and after like, five sentences or so, instead of having some huge wall of text.
But really that's just me. > u >

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Ok ill try it next time, afet church postes of course...

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 pm

hehe, im playing InFAMOUS 2 as i post, lol.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 am

Damm it feel good to be back.

InFamous 2 for the win. Love the new melee weapon

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 am

Hmmm, I think I might drop out of the rp sooner or later, idk, I haven't been too active here and... Yeah. > u >

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:17 pm

*SPOILER! IF YOU HAVNT BEAT THE GOOD STORY OF INFAMOUS 2 DONT READ THIS AT ALL!*

I cried when cole died.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 pm

The lightning bolt may mean he's alive.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 pm

You forogt to say spoiler, and WARNING IF YOU KEEP READING THERE WILL BE A SPOILER.

I liked Nix, i before i got the alst mission, i was basrely good karma. i ahd done alot of missions with nix, but everything else was good.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Okay, i've decided, I'm not going to abandon Kara, but you can move her around and stuff, and just to update on her motives, she will slowly go mad if I start rp'ing on this roleplay again.
She's slowly going to go evil if you want, I really don't want her to be a goody-two-shoes.

She is respectfully mine, do not misuse her.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:The lightning bolt may mean he's alive.

If you look at it really closely you can see that the bolt is a question mark, which im guessing mean that obviously they might bring cole back, i think the reason they rushed infamous 2 in the end was because they ether had another game they are planning on or they just want to be done with the infamous series period. So that would leave me to believe that the reason for the lighting bolt question mark at the end is that they want to ask the fans if they should still do a third game.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 pm

The Lightning bolt wasnt a question makr. All it was, was jsut a lightning bolt with an arc in it. Also, they probbly are going to bring it back, i jsut dont think they should. I mean i want it, but at the same time i dont want them to.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 am

Contacting you from HK (Hong Kong): More I am far from my land more is impossible to contact you.Well: I will "REACTIVATE" Isaac answering everything in post: until I will not have an internet connection in Thailand it will be impossible to abjourn you,and no: I will not leave RPs

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!