Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream Seeking

Dream Seeking

a part of “Dream Seeking”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

A tale when your ancestors mess with your fate. Pairing you up, simply to amuse themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dream Seeking”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dream Seeking

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm

psyduck wrote:Kearuneh, that is 100% understandable. And I would wish the same. Tonight , after work, I WILL be making a new role play along the same lines, however acceptance will only be granted to those serious in the role play. Those of you who currently are very active, will automatically be accepted. I will be putting much more thought and time into the next role play.

Does anyone object to this?

I'm a bit confused (and trust me, it doesn't take much to do that). Are you shutting down this rp and reopening a new one, or is the new one in addition to this one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm

By the end of this weekend, (because I'm just too ahhh to do it tonight) , I will be makeing a role play very close to this one, just a bit more particular. This one probably will be shut down; only so we have active members.
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 am

No objections here.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 am

Okay, no objections. I just wanted to make sure I understood.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am

That sounds reasonable to me: I hope we get truly active rpers...

Do you think you could add in the rules that whomever applies should try to be on at least 3 times a week? I think that sounds reasonable.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:10 pm

im the only one confused... curse my blond hair.. even after dying it I still feel like a blonde -.-;;

but anyways... im active now~ :3 i just kinda want you to explain whats going on here.. :/ but like said before... i can rp now! x3
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxHolic_AngelxX on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:05 am

Fine with me. That's understanable, but will you want us to make entirely new characters or can we recycle the old ones with a couple of changes?

XxHolic_AngelxX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:28 am

Sorry *bows* my internet hs been down for the past few days. :( I'm not sure what's going on but I'd still like to participate..or better yet are you making a new one?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 pm

I should insert foot into mouth: theres xanexia: lol sorry.
I hadn't seen a post by you, so i just assumed....again. dreadfully sorry! :D

Are we switching to another and recycling characters or continue with the current rp??

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Ok....is this thing dead?

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!