Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demonic Champions

Demonic Champions

a part of “Demonic Champions”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Pheliosta.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demonic Champions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Demonic Champions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 pm

OMG, I love her Lax! Thanks a bunch :3 Now we just need the Phoenix human, and we can start. If no one takes him by tonight, then i'll take him, just so we can start. :3 I'm sooooo excited!
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Okay, I took him, so now I'm going to get the first post up. When they reach the age of 18, they are released to go and fing their demon partners. Let's get this show on the road! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Okay one question...how soon should we find our partners?

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Within the first few posts. No sense in delaying it :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 pm

I just wanted to get this cleared up, in case I start to annoy any of you. It seems I'm suffering from some sort of glitch or something that causes me to double post every time I make a post. I've already posted on the Help Forum in the hopes that I'll be able to find a remedy there. Please, bear with me, I'm not trying to double post on purpose. I really am sorry too. ^^;

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 am

It's okay, Ginko. I had that problem too a while back. As for getting rid of it, I'm not sure...it just sort of stopped for me. :/

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 am

I human partner seems to have dissapeared from posting. What do I do?
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am

didnt disappear (;
i was just busy with my projects that i couldnt get to post yet... (writers block kills >:O)
i'll get something up in a few.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Akantha, I just waned to let you know that it wouldn't make much sense to hurt your partner...considering the demon's cannot bear to see their human counterpart hurt. I thought I would let you know...

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Aww but i'm not hurting him...Is a bruise okay? Plus I figured all that happened once she was unlocked o.o Hmm want me to do an edit? So that it makes more sense. Because once she got unlocked It would be impossible but since the bond (MAYBE) isn't forged yet then she might have a chance. But we all know in the end she's gunna get unlocked but still....
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm

No, Akantha is right. The Bond does not start between partners until the human unlocks the demon for the first time. So, since Zenias hasn't been unlocked yet, she can attack him without being plauged.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 pm

*pokes Jade with a stick , repeatively* Hey. Hey. Heeeeeey. Wake up. *poke poke poke* it's your turn to post.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 pm

*Does what zolzol does, only to LadyLibby.* Seriously...where did you go?!?! D':

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 pm

lol. i'm awake. I'll get posting soon.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm

So what exacly happens when you get unlicked? Vera gonna start glowing green and get muscles? Grow claws and fangs and act more wolfish? Get glowing golden spikey hair?

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Do we have to unlock the lock right away? In my post I kinda said no when he asked saying that there was no need at the moment. Should I change that?

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 pm

well my character is the type who just cant sit and wait... I dont think it really matters, but if the GM wants them to unlock it later on, i'll edit my post... ;P

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 am

Okay, sorry Lax, I meant ot say something. Yes, you must unlock the demon right away, simply because the Bond does not start until then. And when a demon is unlocked, they, and their partner, feel an unimaginable source of power laying dormant inside the demon, and being able to tap into that power is what they have to figure out. They can tap inot it only with the bond. And for anyone who hasn't read Michaline's profile, she's half-demon, half-human. :3 I love twists.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

So, aside from them feeling that enormous power within, how else does unlocking effect the demons? Anything appearance-wise? Or any other little details we need to know?

Oh! And what exactly is the Bond?? Do they feel automatically attached to each other, like a loyal forever kind of thing?

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Okay, the lock is never actually removed. It stays around the demon's neck. So Vera can't "throw it away". Sorry, should have made that clear. As the demons are able to tap into more and more of their power, yes, their appearance can change, but not at first. Yes, The demon automatically feel obliged to protect his human, and they both feel obligated to be loyal, while the human feels obligated to keep her demon happy. This is instantanious. upposedly, because they are opposite genders, the Bond can eventualy lead to a kind of love between them, though it is not necesary. Just an option. The Bond litteraly is "friendship, love" that sort of thing. Their souls become entwined, like the Soul Mate principle from the Night World series.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!