Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Brothers Wood

The Brothers Wood

a part of “The Brothers Wood”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Gothic fantasy with a thrill- Fed up with monsters being made into idols for fantasising teens? This roleplay just might be for you - ONHOLD-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brothers Wood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Brothers Wood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Yeah, that sounds easier. And no one has to change their age, I like being important. I think at least one other girl should know how to drive though, in case something happens to Arya and they have to get her medical attention. I would imagine cellphones would work - they're still fairly close to town, but its still better to be safe. Not that it'll ever happen >> I'm running through all these scenarios in my head and its driving me a bit crazy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Alright, sounds very good. I like the idea of let the characters make the twists and turns of the story. Silver, it's happening to me too! My head sounds like this right now . . ."what if this happens. . OHHH but then what if, but not, and then!" <- that at a really fast pace. I am just so excited for this to get going! You guys have put so much hard work and thought into it; it's great!
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I wouldn't expect anything less of a Meesha Rp i only associate with the best :P and the best= great roleplays.

So i made a post- take a good look that should be the minimum you guys post! I made it sweet and simple to give other people a chance to put their piece in about what they thought about town and add in answers to Lele's questions etc. But we're not dithering in posts introduce your character in a sense and then we'll get to the house and then the BOYS! can make there intro posts :3

Then its all hoohaa from there on :D

So...everyone thinks this rps...okay? Right? I just get concious ^^'

EDIT: Okay im feel alone...in this suddenly barren ooc. Im probably going to bed now, may look at this later on tonight if i cant sleep, will defo check it in the morning so the boys can post as soon as possible- dont want to reign them back for too long XD NIGHT!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 pm

GoodNight!
You can not reign back us beasties! >insert ferocious growl here<
And yes, so far; so good, this RP is defiantly okay! No need to feel conscious!

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Wow so many ooc posts Dx I tried to read them all on my phone so I hope I didnt miss anything important in. I have some catching up to do.

Firstly, my favorite color is purple not blue :P not all my characters have blue hair... I just look for appropriate pictures to base my characters appearance off. For Piper I wanted synthetic dreads and this was the best picture google had to offer xD

Next bit of useless info...YAY silver! Im a vegetarian too :3

Lastly I will make my intro post when I get home from work, reread every ooc post and character profile so its all fine and dandy before i go out and party^^ well try to anyway, im sick as a dog. I will probably just stick around for tapas and then waddle home.

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 am

Driving: Even in the UK you have to be over 21 to hire a rental car, but I think it's entirely plausible that at least one of the girls would have a car of their own (probably a Vauxhall Corsa or Nissan Micra bought cheap on autotrader or handed down from a family member!).

As for phones, I had an idea! See IRL my house is sorta tucked into some woods, and as a result I very rarely get any phone network signal when I'm downstairs, but can always rely on a few bars of signal when I'm upstairs or if I go outside. Shall we say the same is true for the girls?

And my fave colours is purple also, haha. And I love tapas.

And it's true, Meesha's RPs ain't for slackers.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:10 am

I just noticed another culture discrepency! Anya was driving but tucked her left leg underneath her...and I was like "How is that possible?" Because you're thinking of an automatic car....no clutch pedal to operate! :')

We have automatic cars over here, but they're pretty rare. Not a big deal, no change required, just a little thing I noticed. :]

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah that phased me a bit...i was like..removed..her leg? This whole rp is going to be a mad jumble of american/British bits and bobs :D Sorry to everyone who isn't american or British!

I don't want to post again until all the girls + boys have got their first posts down..soo...HURRY THE FRUIT CAKES UP!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 am

Well sucky news: my mum's coming to stay for the weekend so I prolly won't be able to post again till Sunday night. ¬¬

Unless I can just shock and horrify her into leaving and never talking to me again. I could just tell her I don't believe in God, but for more fun I could go the whole hog: Anyone here wanna be available to speak to my mum on the phone and confirm that you married me whilst drunk in Vegas?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 pm

I got your back shm. But she might notice that we don't live in the same country.

Falcon is spending the night at my house for the next few days, so I'll try to get her to post. I misunderstood and thought we were going to have the girls post a few times before we introduced the guys.

Sorry about that, I forget that little things like that can totally confuse people. I'm gonna say that Arya's dad is American and so insisted on an automatic, so it'll be her car they're taking. Does that work? Also, I think we should leave things like 'which side of the road they're driving on' blank and just not think about it >> I can't drive anything but an automatic, so it was just natural.

This is going to be a whole mess of confusing stuffz. Luckily we have shm to set us straight.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 pm

yeah...

Actually your right i was going to have the girls post and then the guys BUT OLI went and posted LAST NIGHT! So i had to discretly alter things.
Cool about Falcon...im at work tomorrow and sunday..my best friends staying round tuesday...BUT I'LL STILL POST- i have wednesday, most of thursday and friday off so YAY!

S'all i wanted to say really :/

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Sorry I didn't realise I was to hang fire. But, I just gotta post! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm

'Phew' *wipes forehead* its darn hot!!

Hope you lot are having a nice weekend!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Isn't it just! And on the one day I get locked out of my own house, chased out of someone else's in the night, and end up sleeping in a field fo 4 hours sans sunscreen. I am very sore...

But I have a lovely tan. (Complete with white t-shirt mark.)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Song i found that i really like..that reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNIefN3GE8M

Right i'll post as Jos now...jogged the girls forwards a bit so they're now offically approaching the house with it in sight x

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 pm

This is the long Falcon and I listen to that reminds us/gets us super excited about the roleplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k

Granted, the song is about females... but whatever.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Meesha, you never posted as Jos.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Haha i like that song...

Yeah i know i havent done it yet- i was literally about to when i posted that but everyone keeps hassling me! Doing my head in a little!! I'll add Jos' post in under Lele's as soon as i get the chance!

Hey i got on here this morning and just browsing the new rp tab and found this- just thought it'd be nice to rp with you guys in something else as well:
roleplay/avolair-academy-academy-for-the-supernatural/

Just an idea :] I'll probably join it when i get time.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 am

OKAY- I've posted for Jos in a previous post and ive posted for selena...finally! Sorry for holding everyone up with my apey life!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Forgot to drop a line earlier, sorry. I'm at an anime convention this weekend and have very little computer access. I wont be able to post till Tuesday. Falcon is with me as well. If something major happens, Meesha and shm have permission to move my character(s) along accordingly.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!