Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Change

Change

a part of “Change”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

We have had enough and we deserve so much more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 am

Indeed.

Getting Z out will be such a drag..... It means BSing, and BSing is only fun in combat.

I actually, in my last post, did not expect him to sit down. I thought about him hearing "get away from the sirens, get away from the scientists", and if that would be enough of a prerogative to leave. In the end, Z didn't let me do it. It sucks, but, what are you going to do?

Hopefully Tali can get him to leave, or better yet, run away.
"The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!"
-the most misleading piece of text known to RolePlayGateway

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Tali, do you want to respond to the explosion first, or will I? Just know that Z will start running like crazy before the explosion happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Z can respond first. It's Rosaline's turn to follow now.

'Sides, I don't think I can do a post right now. Just not feeling it, ya know?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Understood, we all get that way sometimes.

Now, I just need to muster up my creative juices...

EDIT: Dammit! Z wasn't supposed to do that until much later!

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 am

You know, I was thinking about how Rose is really kind of useless to everyone but herself, and how everyone else has some form of combat skills.

What I was thinking is that her blood can also have the power to heal others. Not immediately or anything crazy like that. The wounds her blood would be applied to would take the same amount of time to heal the recipient as it would her if she sustained the same injury. Perhaps add a painkiller like property too.

Meh, just an idea. It's late here and I'm tired so I might not be in the right mind to fully consider the idea properly...

*Whoopwhopwhopwhop*

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 am

A cleric! I think that's a marvelous idea.

It sounds as though shed need to cut herself or something, of course.

The approval however, is not up to me...

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iosephos on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am

I think its a good idea as well but maybe not your blood... perhaps something else you could do.... I only say this because they way this RP is going currently, your going to be bleeding all over!

I suggested to Apollymi that you us Pixy Dust instead XD ya know... something that you can create if you bat your wings hard enough or something... but I guess blood could work...it would be messy but it could work.
-=:The Imperatical Society:=-
"The Old King is Dead, Long Live the King"

Iosephos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 pm

@Tali: That'll work and I like the idea of it. But like Iosephos said, she would be bleeding all over the place. And how about it totally prevents infection but slightly increases healing ability. Like broken bones would have to be physically set back into place and her blood would speed it up but not make it magically snap back together. The more blood, the faster the healing, or for the 'Dust' you could have a kind of pollen or something that naturally occurs on your wings perhaps? Less bloody and less scars for your tiny winged character :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

I would have suggested Pixie dust, but I thought that it was too.... overused?

Anyway, I don't think that it would be a good idea either, simply because as she would be dropping the stuff everywhere

Or she could make it so that her scales had the healing power, but then she would not be able to fly afterwards....

Truly messy....

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iosephos on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Perhaps if it was one of those things that she could consciously do... like she only lets it fall from her wings when thinking about it...

Oh and not to plug for one of my other roleplays but I'm going to plug for one of my other roleplays. In case anyone is interested Apollymi and I are in a magical roleplay centered around dark demons and destruction of earth... etc etc. The first part is going to be set in a magical school for the defenders of earth, we are still looking for both students and teachers...

roleplay/the-imperiatical-society/

Iosephos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Fairy tears?

Now that I used a cliche so hard, I think I broke it, I like the idea of pixie dust. How about it's emotionally triggered, and as time continues she can learn to use it at will.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iosephos on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 pm

You have my vote... and since this is my RP I approve! I mean... since this is Apollymi's RP I approve... I mean since this is apollymi's RP I approve but you will have to wait for her to approve...

Iosephos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:09 pm

...-.-" You're a pain in my ass Iosephos. Just an FYI.

Tali, in reality, do what you want on how she can heal. We are just making suggestions. Just know that its not a POP! and you're healed. Just an accelerator and pain killer really.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:02 pm

I tried to establish it as something she can only give out only in free will and a need. So no sandwich baggies full of Rose's healing powder. Also, The healing properties are somewhat like Rose's, plus painkiller. It'll staunch the blood and quicken the healing process. Bones are a different manner. They still need to be set like mentioned, and the dust will be a lot slower for that than it is for Rose. No magic here, just fairy dust...

Yeah.

I've also caught myself a couple of times calling Rose, "Lily" So please excuse that if you catch it. Lily is an elf, not a fairy... So who do I hand my man card in to?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm

You lost that the moment I started calling you "Tali"

Anyway, I like the idea, and I will respond as soon as I am rested up (had an adventure).

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Apparently we have Tali'Zorah vas Neema RPing amongst us...

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

XD Man card. I'll take it and I will be sure to mail it back to you when you show some testosterone :p

Just so you all know, I'm going away on July 27 until August 11 and I don't know if I'll have internet but I'll see what I can do :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy here at geek camp.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Apollymi, will the RP live without you? Or will we just... wait?

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, I'm going out on vacation the 30th...

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!