Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Change

Change

a part of “Change”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

We have had enough and we deserve so much more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Lightning, it's all good. :)

Alien, we'll keep it going. Iosephos will keep things interesting if I can't post while I'm away.

Tali, s'all good.

If we are going away, we'll either hand over control to someone else or have them vanish for a short period of time. Injured and knocked out. Blah, blah, blah. We'll keep the ball rolling :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iosephos on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

Don't worry I will be sure to capture, torture, blow up and cause as much chaos as humanly possible! That is to keep the ball rolling of course... not out of pleasure or anything... I mean I don't love to spend millions of dollars blowing things to high heaven or anything... nope. Not this guy... what about killing and torturing innocent experiments... nope not this guy. Oh wait...

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Enough?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

I'm done now seriously.
-=:The Imperatical Society:=-
"The Old King is Dead, Long Live the King"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iosephos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

I am presuming I didn't make it?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 am

So Iosephos's posts confused all of us and he didn't understand why we all are sitting at his wall. Well, in HIS mind, we are out side of his OTHER lab when we all read it to mean, or at least I did, that we are caged in around the OLD lab that he destroyed. So, he is going to have to run with what we've all posted since ALL of us changing our posts is pretty much out of the question.

Sorry for the confusion guys :)

@NewKid: Sorry to say you did not make the first cut, but I'll PM you if anyone drops out.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 am

Apollymi, I am confused about your post, but since you say that everything will be fine, I am going to simply smile and nod.
"The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!"
-the most misleading piece of text known to RolePlayGateway

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 am

I'm confusing myself really. >.< But like you said, smiling and nodding will work since all of us, minus Iosephos, are on the same page. :) He'll catch up. Also, I created a new RP :)

Crimson Guild

Take a look if you are interested!

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Saw your RP, and I really liked it until the part about the werewolves. I'm sorry, I just tend to look down upon RPs that have werewolves and/or vampires as a main plot point. I don't mind werewolf characters, it's just RPs that are based around the idea are just a huge minus for me.

Anyway, best of luck with your RP.

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Actually, I thought it was an original spin on the "Little Red Riding Hood" story. Damn original.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Okay, thank you.

Talisman: where in the Gods' names are you in The Gods RP?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm

I died? I just couldn't keep up anymore. There was a week were I wasn't doing anything in any of my roleplays, so I just kinda... Dropped them all?

I'm sorry.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Nooooo! Whoever will teach my dragon? D:

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Dangit Tali....

Didn't the rules require a month's prior notice in triplicate with parent/guardian's signature?

Can anyone take Tali's place? I kinda had a thing going...

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 am

I shall murder a post tomorr- today? Hell, it's late here, so today.

At least, I'll try to murder a post. I've been known to skimp out on my posting deadlines... So, I'll try my damnedest to murder a post.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am

So you're staying?

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, yesterday the interwebs went out...

I will reply as soon as I can make a good enough post.

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 am

It's all good. I'm about to go away but I'll have internet for sure up until the 30th. After that it'll be up in the air. But please, keep posting :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Well, this is creeping along...

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

There... Really isn't anything I can do besides buzz along beside Z and sulking. I'm sorry.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I know, Tali, I know....

I wasn't talking about us, I was talking about the RP in general...

I'm waiting for someone to find us....

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Like me? :D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!