Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sunset Over a New Life

Sunset Over a New Life

a part of “Sunset Over a New Life”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

Six people are sent into a castle, filled to the brim with maids and royal treasures. And why? Well, only because they are secret descendants of the Royal Family, of course.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sunset Over a New Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sunset Over a New Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sunset Over a New Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sunset on a new life {remake}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

could i please reserve the Neko princess please
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Dang it! I wanted the neko princesss *sobs*
Okay, can I reserve the angel princess?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Both reserves will be put in thanks for reserving.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Darn, I wanted to Angel princess xD. Ohwells. May I reserve the elf princess?
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Yes Again.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I will make a character asap but where i am its 3am right now and my boyfriend is pestering me about getting some sleep i will try and get the character up asap
oh thanks for reserving the character
sorry mirror about taking the Neko princess

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Ooh, can I reserve that magician prince?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Yes you may

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Alright. Well, I'll try to make the character by tonight. I'll start working on him now.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonInfernoLord on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 am

WOW! This looks awesome, I'm definitely going to make a character for this

NeonInfernoLord
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 am

xD
I looked at your character. My character isn't going to like him so much. 0.o
But I like him. Ha ha. =P

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 am

First post made if someone doesn't post today PM them I have some things to do today and won't be on much. Happy Rping. Keep this thing alive.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:36 pm

My goodness, you have no idea how much Neon makes me laugh.
/crash/
Neon: '...Someone broke that statue over there.'
Butler: /facepalm/

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey, I edited my character a bit, so check her out and tell me how it looks, now

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey, to the person who plays Seiko, which guy is she talking to? You just said 'boy next to her' so it could be...any one of them.
Ah....crap. I'm going to be gone for a whole week, in Idaho. No internet, no electronics. Don't go too far without me, please!

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Thadine if you want you can make her talk to you i made it open to any of the boys there really

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!