Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chapter One: Rapture

Chapter One: Rapture

a part of “Chapter One: Rapture”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

Only they can stop the darkness

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chapter One: Rapture”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chapter One: Rapture

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm

god men don't understand that (SOME) woman go though all the little thing before they even decide if they like the guy but Fayth already know she does so a quote from a friend (but i don't where it started but here goes)

Let true love take its course maybe slow, maybe fast but let it flourish in to something beautiful

(it was a male male friend that said this and no hes not guy he just understand women)
yeah um female * points to self*
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Fayth is a lucky girl. Well, as long as she doesn't hate Seb's guts, because she is stuck with the darling idiot until she dies. XD

But the romance part is really hard for me when playing as a guy. Most of the time I end up going all sappy because I'ma girl (Contrary to what most people on here assume), and that is what I do. Be sappy. If it gets too bad just slap me.

Anehway, do you think we should leave Darling Sebby and Fayth how they are for a while so we don't leave the others in the dust?
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 am

yeah and i really thought you were a guy sorry

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 am

I've learned to take it as a compliment, lol. I can't expect anything different seeing as my grand total of female charries adds up to two. Dudes are just funner to play as.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 pm

The total opposite from me i just cant play male charries at all, all my male charries royally sucked balls(no pun intended)

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Lol. Well, My motto is, You are not playing a guy character, you are playing a character that just so happens to be male. I do that with everything. It helps avoid stereotyping my characters. (most of the time)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tobixkida on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:36 pm

HHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLOOOOO!!!! *JAZZ HANDS*

Broadside that conversation with a salvo of oddness!!!

sorry for the outburst i have had 3 cans of pop and i be vary hiper! O3o......

tobixkida
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DTalon on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:56 pm

That's super effective.

DTalon
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 pm

But can you use rock smash? >.>

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tobixkida on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 pm

nooooooooooo >:} mwhahahahahahahahha!

tobixkida
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tobixkida on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm

i be a posted :}

tobixkida
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RydeDawg on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:08 am

I guess I should say that I posted. sorry college has been nagging on me.

RydeDawg
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tobixkida on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm

i thought it would be nice to have a picture of what a wraith looked like. I took some liberty's and...... ya

tobixkida
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm sorry I dont post more often. I can cjeck up on it with my phone, but I need the computer to actually post. And I usually do often! I promise I'll get to it soon. It takes a while for me to write a post, and I have three roleplays I'm in, but I'll get to it soon, kay! So sorry.

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Awww, Angel really does luv her bruvver. Huh, I'm curious. No one's goin after Sebby. Probably because he is a bit of an idiot, but still.
oh, and yes, I am setting Sebby up. Have fun.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Yes, Angel does indeed luv her bruvver. He's about the only constant she's ever had. That and he has the ability to see her only weakness. Its a position of responsibility. Yay.

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zutechugan on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Okay, where the hell is everyone?

Zutechugan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RydeDawg on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:37 pm

I can't really post until Dtalon makes his post. Your character is asking his a question and the last wraith is staying hidden until he finds where the girl was hidden!

RydeDawg
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DTalon on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Sorry about the time it took to get this on. ONWARD!!! TO GLORY or somethin'

DTalon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DTalon on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm

DTalon
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!