Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Murder Therapy

The Murder Therapy

a part of “The Murder Therapy”, a fictional universe by Rainbow Ripples.

You feel like your the most complicated person in the world & nobody cares. And that's why your a murderer. But your just a teenager, and the law is sure they can fix you. So now your stuck in Murder therapy. {NEEDS WORKERS :D}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Murder Therapy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Murder Therapy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Ooohh.... I wanna make a desk lady/secratary or whatever. I don't usually make female characters, but I have one in mind right now. I'd probably only use her as a side character, that popped in every now and again... unless I get halfway through the profile and she fails, like all my other female characters.... -.-
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 pm

*mutters mean things about Magiko*

I am here, to offer up, being a doctor. I mean, if I can. I'll probably get his profile done soon if distraction permits it.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

*pats your shoulder*

Me too... Me too...

Go ahead and try.

Edit:

Sure new person here :DD
Last edited by Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

What sort of doctor are we talking about here - a psychologist, someone who works in a nearby hospital, the one in charge of the patient's well being?
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Timothy wrote:The one in charge of the patient's well being?

Yes, that's it.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Ah. I see. Well then.

Off to make him.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Augh! Mein Kake, how could you mutter mean things about me infront of all these people? I know, I know.... I murdered him. I did, but it's in keeping with the theme of the RPG. I couldn't help it~ Meeeewwww.... I'm sorry. x.x

Okay, I'm going to start that right now. I'll tell y'all how it goes.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Ok, Then Lozer, Neko, have fun~

I'm getting off now, probably be back later. :J

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:21 am

Soooo.... That female character I was making.... The 'S' on the neon sign burnt out halfway through and She became a He, and now he's a cross-dressing secratary that's afraid of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth. ^_^

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:15 am

So, I'm going to be really busy today and might not finish the doctor character until later tonight. I'm sorry if this causes any problems. Really, I was going to finish it tonight but I had to go to bed early for an early morning.

I feel guilty.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:45 pm

I saw Neko, and that sucks Lozer because I wanted to start today, but i suppose we could begin without you.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Are we going to start i therapy, and should we write how we were caught in the opening post?

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 am

Well, he is done. *raises hands* Bonzai!

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am

Awww. Min kjærlighet.... I just want to sit on him and gnaw his leg off. But I don't think he'd appreciate that too much. o.o

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 am

Alright, anyone can make the opening post. :P

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 am

A Swede? How interesting!

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

I really wanna get this started. D;
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

@Tim: Vera's also Swedish. I asked Rainbow back before I'd finished Aurelia and she said that the RPG was set in Sweden. I just thought I'd pass that along. ^_^

@Rainbow: I'm writing Aurelia's post now. Whether it's the first or not is entirely up to whoever may or may not get there first, but I'd like to know how and where we're starting out. Are we just coming in, or are we all already there? On top of this, I'd like to add that I'm very experienced with psychiatric wards and such, so I know a lot about how something like this would be run, just if you ever need any pointers about it.

@Gentle: O.O I just noticed... the guy in your signature is pointing to the right instead of the left. xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 pm

@MagicalNeko: Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. But, I suppose, it's already apparent that I'm quite slow :P - But that's really cool!

And apologies in advance, I can be a bit of a grammar freak when it comes to the Scandinavian languages. I'll try not to be.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

@Timothy: No, I asked her through PM, so no one would've known that I'd asked, anyway. It's okay. -patpat- So, you must speak one or more of them, right? I want to learn Norwegian, and I'm working on it on the side of Japanese and German. So far the only thing I know (and can pronounce somewhat properly v.v) is min kjærlighet, which is kind of a fail, considering.

Ahhhh! Mein Gott! I was watching the forty-second episode of Hetalia and... Belarus is terrifying. I think I'm going to have nightmares. T.T

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!