Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crimson Guild

Crimson Guild

a part of “Crimson Guild”, a fictional universe by Apollymi.

Most of you know the Brothers Grimm story of ‘Little Red Cap’...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crimson Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crimson Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Yah I didn't want to say anything about Twilight >_> damn book. Not even a book.

But yah, maybe if he never eats human flesh? That's what Iphigenia was forced to do and now she can go without completely. She doesn't crave cause she's never had. But maybe he can be horny XD that would be funny!
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm

The need to spread the Lycan breed!

As for Twilight, it's like a twinky. Some really enjoy them even though its TERRIBLE for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am

FFF
Explosion of activity while I'm gone OTL
Anyways;
I'm super excited now - looks like this RP will be good /o/
EDIT: Posted for my two characters; hopefully it's alright that sometimes their posts weren't completely separated, since they were together and all.
It'll be better once they're off doing their own things.
Also, I've just been sort of RPing the third human-form member of the pack in Meiya and Caph's posts, so hopefully that's alright too ;v;
Though, if anyone was interested, they could probably take that character if they wanted! I said "he" in the posts, but that could easily be changed c:

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm lost right now, someone please find me? cause I have no Idea who to approach.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Woah, lots of posts!

BTW I realized that I never actually said where he was bitten, but since we don't want him to be found out, I decided to say, he was bitten on the hip, but the claw marks obscure it.

singthesoul
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

posted with Devin, but Caramel will have to wait till I get back from work, enjoy his crazy post!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:46 pm

FFFF Devin is crazy |'D
Anyways, I'll try to post something later tonight. I'm going to camp for the weekend (leaving Friday, coming back Sunday), and I might be able to post before I leave Friday, but other than that I won't have computer access.
You guys go ahead though, my sister can keep me updated on big things that happen c;

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

It's really interesting to see how different Devin and Adrian are going to turn out!
I really hope they meet later in the roleplay!
I enjoy reading everyone's posts so I'm always excited to see new ones!

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nevermore~ on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:31 pm

You guys still looking for more people?
Cause I'm thinking about joining.

~Nevermore~
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 am

what kind of character idea do you have? Because I think we have enough of random people running around, we need people with connections now. Something with deep roots into either the guild or Lycan community, enough stragglers. Two is more than enough.

Look at me I sound bossy! XD But I am just speaking out from what I see we need most. Also, working on my post for Caramel, glad you enjoy Devin's crazy self<3

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:05 am

PHEW.
Didn't mean for that post to get so long OTL
SO YEAH. Caph went to go meet Devin. |'D
Wanted to get that post in before I went to bed;
I might be able to reply again this afternoon before I leave if there's something to reply to;
if not, I'll be gone until Sunday :c
Sorry if I hold up the RP OTL Just go on without me.

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nevermore~ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 am

Well the character would be a guy who is like twenty and had grown up in the guild. So he'd probably know people.

ADDED: Anyway I submitted a Profile. Check it out and let me know if you want it changed.

~Nevermore~
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Nevermore, you are accepts

Sorry I haven't been on... I'm away seeing family and I have zero time to myself its kind of crazy. But I'll get a post up that will let everyone do what they want with their characters so if I cannot post I won't stall you guys. I'll have it up tonight. It'll be a long one so it'll take a while with be trying to find free time >.<

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm

[/appears]

Sorry I haven't been really posting. ; u ;
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 am

It's okay! :)
I'm personally just waiting on Caramel's post before I post.

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:46 pm

someone wanna be the one to help move him to the herb room?
posted

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

If no one posts before I get home (I'm out right now) My other character can. Less exciting, but it also give nathaniel something to do.

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayde on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Alright, posted with Meiya.
Hopefully it's okay ;v;
Going to wait for a Devin post before I go with Caph again.

Ayde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby singthesoul on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

hokay! I'm making my posts now! Nathaniel will help Caramel in attempt to keep things moving smoothly.
Let's hope Adrian gets out of this room alive XD

EDITED: Okay I posted for them. I had to add on that it was hard to find the bite mark, since I am trying to get Adrian out of there alive....though Caramel can smell it on him, so there may be no way for him to escape short of turning into a Lycan....

singthesoul
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am

no, Caramel is going to keep quiet! You'll see why.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!