Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Murder Therapy

The Murder Therapy

a part of “The Murder Therapy”, a fictional universe by Rainbow Ripples.

You feel like your the most complicated person in the world & nobody cares. And that's why your a murderer. But your just a teenager, and the law is sure they can fix you. So now your stuck in Murder therapy. {NEEDS WORKERS :D}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Murder Therapy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Murder Therapy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

We are starting just as they are arriving there.
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 pm

@ MagicalNeko: I am Norwegian, and I speak Swedish. I can also read, write and understand Danish, but I can't speak it to save my life. Too difficult to pronounce, at least that's what I think :P I also speak a bit of French, not that it has anything to do with anything, but since we're talking of multilingual bonuses :P

Always wanted to learn German, but I was given the choice between that and French... And… Well.

@Rainbow: Duly noted! I'll start working on my post.
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

I'll be posting later but not too late. And I has question for GM of RP.

Where should I situate Rika so I know how his post is to go.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm

@Timothy: Yay~ Norwegian! -huggles- I'm Canadian, but my family is German, so I'm supposed to speak French, but I forgot everything after the nineth grade. Everything I'm learning and want to learn I'm teaching myself, though. Right now, outside of Japanese, I'm only learning short phrases, greetings, and such.... But I can say 'I love you' in four or five different languages now... which is talent.

@MeinLiebeKake: Il mio amore~ I'm scared of Belarus! Save me~! -huggleglomps- Meeeewwww....
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 pm

@MagicalNeko: I feel your pain. I took French at ungdomskolen, but already by the first year of upper secondary school, I'd forgotten most of it. Only way I have of refreshing the language is by a language system my parents bought me for Christmas. And I've always found that short phrases and cursing is the best way of learning new languages. Japanese, though, that's interesting :D

Err, I'm finding it a bit difficult to write a post without any information about the place we'll be starting in - if it's a usual psychiatric ward, a harsher one for the criminally insane, what we're expected on the first day, and such. I don't mean to be bothersome, I would just hate to write complete bull on the top of my head :S

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm

@Tim: Haha, I hear you. Actually, I haven't learned any curse words except in Japanese. Yeah, I'm a huge anime fan, my current fixation is Hetalia. If it weren't for Hetalia (and mein liebe, who got me watching it) I'd have no interest in the rest of the world. I used to be so fixated on only Japan that I hardly knew what was going on in Canada anymore, as sad as it it. Anime and role-playing... it was all I had time for in my life.... Now I at least notice some of the things that go on around me. v.v I'm a fail Canadian.

And I rambled.

I'm having a hard time writing my post. I'm only a paragraph in, and I'm used to doing three or four pages on Microsoft Word, so I'm kind of dying. Usually I'd rather that the GM makes the first post, just to situate the whole thing, set a general post length, et cetera. Normally I don't even start writing until then, but....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Gahh, I know. He's so silly. x3
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Because of my own obsession with law, I'm very tempted to make a tiny little post about how my character was captured and/or how the trial went. I'm assuming we've been declared insane and sentenced to rehabilitation in a psychatric ward, instead of just sent there directly.

Would I be killed if I did that?

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

There we are. Aurelia's post is up now, and I'll start working on Vera's tomorrow. Right now though, I have to get to bed. x.x

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Couldn't help myself, I made the trial post. Just thought I ought to tell :P

I used the Norwegian court of law system in my post, because I think the Swedish is pretty much the same. I couldn't find anything about it on the internet, unfortunately. The main difference is, basically, instead of a jury there are some additional judges (the number depending on the seriousness of the case). They're pretty much the same as the American jury, but they get to hang out with the main judge instead of sitting by themselves.

In "Høyesterett", I think there's around six additional judges, and one main big guy. Of course, you'd have to go through both "lagmansrett" and "tingrett" before you're allowed to present your case in the highest of the courts, but I'm not going to go through all of them.

...I ranted, didn't I. I'm sorry.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm

It's not really ranting, I don't think, as much as educating. I enjoy learning about foreign countries so... rant about it all you want. At least know I'm listening with the utmost interest.

o.o I'm moving to Sealand when I'm older and have the money, so it's not like I need to learn anything.... I just... want to....

Oh my God, though. Vera's post is just... I'm working on two at once, while also being on the phone and watching Hetalia. I am the best multi-tasker ever.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Sorry for disappearing, i Just been SUPER! busy on DeviantART :D

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm

No worries from this side, dear. I've been away for a few days on an unscheduled trip to Trondheim, which turned out to be internet-less. Will make a proper post soon, but I'll wait for people to introduce their characters first (:

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!