Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Brothers Wood

The Brothers Wood

a part of “The Brothers Wood”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Gothic fantasy with a thrill- Fed up with monsters being made into idols for fantasising teens? This roleplay just might be for you - ONHOLD-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brothers Wood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Brothers Wood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:29 pm

We'll wait for you both to come back :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falconpaaawnch on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 pm

I figured I should update things here on behalf of Silver and I. Sorry it took us so long to get back. Things got hectic after we arrived/ settling back into normal life. Silver and I both got jobs, so things have been a little more busy and likewise Silver had to go half way across the country on a family emergency. She should be back next weekend I know, I'm sad too. I just feel horrible that the RP has been put on a standstill because of both of us. Are you all still interested/ wanting to continue (I know I am)? We could wait on Silver or start moving some characters around. It's unfortunate she plays a girl and a wolf, but things should be better when she gets back. =A= Again! Sorry!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

falconpaaawnch
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm back! A little bit >> In Boston with limited computer, but I'm here.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes id like to continue i think some people have wondered off but no worries. Life does come first before Rping (sometimes ;)) i mean i have a job so i know what its like. Glad to have you both back! Ive been busy with another Roleplay so its not like ive been sitting around tapping my foot :P

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am

I'm still here :) One question should we rp Mag and Piper in the town or just summarize?

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 am

Well if you went into town...it gives one of the boys a chance to see you, bump into the policeman..some suspicious old folk..or you could just summerise your venture to town and include the fact you saw the suspicious old folk and they said..strange things?? I dont know. Whatever you feel like doing- physically going into town might drag abit.

Guess i should round up the others

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am

Hey shm :D I just noticed that you used my guy for Dex. Go me!

On another note, you guys need to post >:[ I really really don't want this to die.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah I did! Actually I've used that pic for a few characters on another RP site also, I quite like it! ^^ The body paint doesn't always translate so well into other RP situations...but I ascribe that to willing suspension of disbelief. xD

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:35 pm

/poke

Come on girls. Don't let this die. Please please.

Maybe the boys can do something exciting?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 am

I promise I will post soon, I'm just feeling uninspired about what Piper should do in town >.< I'll think of something, hopefully it wont be bland :s

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!