Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rising Hearts

Rising Hearts

a part of “Rising Hearts”, a fictional universe by Xth.

A group of teenagers finds a place called Havean(after stealing a Airship), an entire moving forest hidden in the clouds. Here they meet a unique boy named Ceil...why exactly is this boy all alone in this forest hidden in the clouds?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rising Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rising Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 pm

If I had to choose one element for him to work with, it would have to be wind. I'll probably be following the examples you put in the last few posts. Starting off with weak magic but ranging to a most. As he grows in strength, he depends on some more than others. At his strongest, he will only be able to use one, maybe two elements. Is that ok?

If the friends use their powers to much or too powerfully then they will basically drain themselves right? Will they end up fainting, or getting sick or something? That's what I usually put into my roleplays whenever it's something to do with abilities. He cannot use his powers too much or too powerfully as it drains him to the point of fainting, either that or I put that his powers go out of control and then he faints.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xth on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 pm

You'd just grow very fatigue. Out of breathe, sore, tired, drowsy, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xth on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Since our lack of pure fighters, I'm probably going to have to make a second character.

Xth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

If you want, I'll make a second female character who is only a fighter. No magic. I'm used to controlling two characters. Just tell me what she will be (friend, like Ceil etc.) and I'll make her.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xth on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Actually we have a pure fighter, so I think we might be fine. No need for any duo-characters, yyyayyy!~

Xth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xth on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 pm

PRESENTING
Rising Hearts

We may begin, now that our character list is full. The Roleplay will start with the four friends stumbling upon the Airship in the Laboratory. Once someone presses the button, Havean, and the ship lands on Havean, then my character will jump in...and our story will begin. Begin posting my friends! :D

Xth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 am

Can I just point out that, due to Jonathan's weird nature where he just kinda stands in the corner and isn't noticed by anyone until he speaks, he is nicknamed Spooks by his friends. I'm not sure of the reason behind it yet. My friends actually call me it because of my fascination with ghosts. One friend loves vampires, the other werewolves and me...ghosts.

We're a bit weird...

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 am

I guess that it's up to the heroic leader/goofball Ian to set things in motion, am I right?

EDIT: I might have to know a little bit about the launching of the airship, like where it is and when it's scheduled for take-off (if any).

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xth on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:52 am

The way I see it is there is a Large room, in the shape of a sphere, and there are four doors on the East, West, North, and South. From each of these doors is a marble bridge that leads to the Airship, and the marble bridges eventually begin to connect to each other around the Airship will be in the middle. The Ceiling is entirely made of glass.

The airship looks like this.

Xth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 am

Would this airship be launched at some sort of public event, seeing as it's been made by a famous scientist and whatnot?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carey Beary on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:53 pm

we have to start somewhere, like meet at the lab or something it doesn't matter where it starts or when just let someone push the button

Carey Beary
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 pm

I'll get the first post done to get the ball rolling. Expect an elaborate, crazy/awesome plan. How else would the airship get stolen?! =D

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carey Beary on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 pm

idk? let see where this roleplay takes us

Carey Beary
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Well, I have made my move. The die is cast, ladies and gentlemen.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey, Gamer, I know you've got all your own little things going on and stuff and that's totally cool--no problems. But if you wouldn't mind, for my sake, could you please adhere to this statement: "The son of an experienced scientist and a group of his friends..." As in, mind including me, too? Because according to the intro, they're all friends, not just you three, then the random son of the scientist; but the son of the scientist and you three. ^^ Please and thank you. I'm only asking this because that's the idea I prepared my character for, so I don't really have any ideas for any other scenarios at the moment. ^^

*edit*
Well, actually a thought just occurred to me. If you really would prefer to absolutely keep things between your three characters (with mine separated from that little "group"), I could work with that. So. Either or, I guess, since it might be a bit too late for me to be mentioning this anyway..

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 pm

He might have been trying to make it that they meet up and then meet up with your character so that he could help get them on the airship. He might have been planning this to happen.

I hate the fact my character is the tallest...and the oldest as far as I can figure. Oh well, I don't mind.

Will lots of people on their home planet have warpweapons? I've wondered since I saw them.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xth on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:09 pm

USUALLY, Warpweapons are held by people who'd actually use them...like, you wouldn't see a five year old girl holding one, or an elderly man with one.

Are we having complications. Is everything okay? :O

Xth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:50 am

@ViviOrunitiaFF9: You've just summed up my plans. Good for you. ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carey Beary on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

in no time we have everyone in the roleplay :D

Carey Beary
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 am

Gonna type up a post soon. Just letting you guys know.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!